Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Finally the Baby has left the hospital -- the long ride home has begun -- from one wait to another hahahaha

1642681799075.png
Awesome! Just checked mine but still stuck in production.
Sponsored

Reactions: Cat

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can you screen shot your trackers so we can see? Really nothing updated on them like never said built? Shipped? Etc
I really hope this happens to me.....no updates this morning yet on any trackers.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tank

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150, 18 4runner, couple of old Datsuns
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Jazer On to Cayce SC this morning!

Sponsored

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Day #555 since my day 2 reservation ended with this beautiful beast finally parked in his new home. He barely fits in our garage. If we’re going with names, we’re calling him Brutus, short for Brutus “the Bronco” Beefcake.

I figured out on Saturday that it was on the same train as @Alvin Olson by following his mapping and looking at the spreadsheet. With his help, I was able to learn when it got dropped off in KC, which was that same Saturday night. On Monday afternoon I checked PalsApp and it showed it had just been delivered to my dealer. It was in PDI on Tuesday and my wife and I were finally able to pick it up from the dealer tonight.

Everything went smooth for the most part. I did have to bring up the price protection with my dealer who honestly wasn’t aware of it or how it worked but came right back with a $975 voucher from Ford after checking with his manager. He called it a “direct offer” I believe and said it was tied to my name. It was his first ‘22 Bronco sale so he thanked me for giving him a heads up about the price protection.

I feel for all of you in purgatory. Keep up your hope. The last few days seemed the longest part of the wait yet, as I realized how close it finally was but yet still not quite within my grasp. As torturous as this whole experience has been, it’s been great to move through it as a group, and all of it builds up to a pretty incredible release of excitement when you finally get to take the reins.

83144B55-4DC7-43EB-9ABF-322C684C451E.jpeg

Congrats! So, your post does bring up a big question for me on the price protection. I'm owed $825 for my BD....I called my dealer and talked to the sales manager. He looked it up on "Vinson", but still said that I somehow had to obtain the voucher from Ford......

I have no idea how I'm supposed to do this.

I'm gonna tag @pr0xy on this since we have the same dealer.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Last edited:

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

ameration

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting: Bronco 4-Door Wildtrak & 2-Door Base
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have not been able to get a straight answer but with various google searches this gave me the best explanation that matches the situation. If anyone knows for sure please chime in. I’ve been in Industry since 3:30am 1/19 in Birmingham.

– means when the conveyance (railcar or truck) is placed by the buyer in an accessible position for loading at a location pursuant to the contract Rule. Constructively Placed means held on a side or hold track because the industry has no capacity or is unable to accept the car at their industry or team track.

UPDATE- my rig was “placed in industry” at 3:38am in twin oaks, PA.
Anyone know what this means? Is it off the train and on a convoy? Something ominous? I thought I remember someone mentioning but I can’t find it

Sponsored

pr0xy

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' 2DR Wildtrak, 79' Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I do. When I call and do the automated thing it still says Clinton SC, but when I’ve talked to a human, they say it’s in Cayce SC and due for Dixiana that day … they said that last Friday and the same thing yesterday. So I’m baffled by the CSX 800 #. My inside source says it’s due to be unloaded at Dixiana Friday or Saturday.
dude that sucks. who's your dealer?

do you know the difference between Cayce and Dixiana? I thought were same thing because only 7 miles apart.

mine updated last night to arrived in Cayce and have no clue if good or bad - I guess should take any update as positive

Arrived in Cayce, SC on Jan 17 4:15PM ->
Constructively placed in Cayce, SC on Jan 17 6:00PM ->
Placed in Industry in Cayce, SC on Jan 18 1:00AM ->
Has had waybill data reported in Dixiana on Jan 19 12:55PM ->
Arrived in Cayce, SC on Jan 19 9:13PM -> ?

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Woke up to no updates, so caved and called the CS line. Apparently, it was delivered last night. So, now I need to see what meetings I can move.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Managed to lose it in the giant thread but who was selling the 2022 First Batch Yeti cups? could you PM me please.
I sent you a PM

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Woke up to no updates, so caved and called the CS line. Apparently, it was delivered last night. So, now I need to see what meetings I can move.
Welp! I called........got a different woman.......who had more info.....she said "its on a train", but might still be at MAP..... she gave me "Ramp 46" and rail car number CTTX 692709......

The bad news is SHE sees an estimated delivery of Feb 8 now.....instead of Jan. 31...

So, maybe, maybe I'm out of purgatory?
Sponsored