Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Was dropping the dogs off at the farm so they could get some exercise and decided to show the Bronco another fried chicken spot and grab a snowy pic.

Tested out the ACC on the way. There wasn't enough people on the road to check on the distance and speed adjustments, but it handled hills well, tight corners still needed brakes.

That burning smell finally went away and I crossed the 200 mile mark.

Oh, and my wife's dog drools like crazy, so I feel completely vindicated in getting vinyl seats in a truck this expensive.

PXL_20220123_140114461.jpg

PXL_20220123_141742429.jpg
She looks so majestic

Cszmom

Base
First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Uh oh... is this a sign of good things happening??!?!?!?!?! I know it's dumb but mine is showing a pic now also

Screenshot_20220122-185005_FordPass.jpg
I would think so!! Mine still shows nada!

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

She looks so majestic
The EG against the snow is so photogenic. The hard part is to remember to stop and take photos. I have no idea how those YouTubers do it. I just wanna drive.

Rovertbee

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone having remote start issues via their fob or Ford pass app? From some trial and error…aka waking up the morning after taking delivery and it not starting with Ford Pass or the key fob, we got into a bizarre computer limbo. Happened again today…morning two.

The constant? It’s freakin’ COLD. Thinking it’s falling into deep sleep, but @Ford, why would the fob and app allow me to try and then literally freeze everything. I had to unhook my battery today just to reset the dash. Not super convenient.

If this is just a deep sleep issue, that should be explained to owners. Why pay for remote start to avoid going outside and then HAVING to go outside.

long post, but I should add that my dad’s 2021 f350 and brother’s 2019 expedition both started with zero issue via Ford pass.
My 2021 F150 was having the same problem in extreme cold <0 defrees. I found (with help from the forum) that the fuses weren’t fully seated. Once I pushed them all the way in the problem went away.

Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well the Bronco surpassed the 100 miles mark last night, I told the wife I was going to buy her a beater to drive. That we were putting to many miles on it.

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The EG against the snow is so photogenic. The hard part is to remember to stop and take photos. I have no idea how those YouTubers do it. I just wanna drive.
Ya, I used to attach GoPros on 5 different spots, bring a drone, setup trail cams but it just got too much. Now I have a dash cam and just use whatever it records..lol

Reactions: Cat

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya, I used to attach GoPros on 5 different spots, bring a drone, setup trail cams but it just got too much. Now I have a dash cam and just use whatever it records..lol
I'll only be getting out to trails maybe two weekends a month and then longer trips maybe once a year, so I'll likely stick to just rad still photos.

Also, 5 GoPros?!

pr0xy

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' 2DR Wildtrak, 79' Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any movement on yours yet?
nopers. calling dealer first thing tomorrow morning. i have no clue who how this process works and need someone to explain it to me like I'm 6.

From my perspective the vehicle was offloaded from rail car on Jan 19 so I don't know why it hasn't been delivered. I thought dealer just had to call United Road to pick it up. It's been ~5 days so I'm missing something.

I need to know what variables are involved to get the vehicle loaded on truck, and under what conditions must occur for it to happen.

For example does CSX have to schedule pick up time with United Road or vice versa? or can United Road just go pick up when they want? or does my dealer have to coordinate the pickup with CSX? United road? or both? What is the current holdup? CSX backlog? Lack of workers b/c of covid? etc..

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'll only be getting out to trails maybe two weekends a month and then longer trips maybe once a year, so I'll likely stick to just rad still photos.

Also, 5 GoPros?!
I have issues..
We would setup one on the top of the cab facing forward, another backwards.
We would have one on the low side
We would have one on the front suspension and one on the rear end.
It just took too much time in production.
Now they bring out pros to do it. I just have fun.

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

nopers. calling dealer first thing tomorrow morning. i have no clue who how this process works and need someone to explain it to me like I'm 6.

From my perspective the vehicle was offloaded from rail car on Jan 19 so I don't know why it hasn't been delivered. I thought dealer just had to call United Road to pick it up. It's been ~5 days so I'm missing something.

I need to know what variables are involved to get the vehicle loaded on truck, and under what conditions must occur for it to happen.

For example does CSX have to schedule pick up time with United Road or vice versa? or can United Road just go pick up when they want? or does my dealer have to coordinate the pickup with CSX? United road? or both? What is the current holdup? CSX backlog? Lack of workers b/c of covid? etc..
I have all the same questions. Mine was emptied from the car yesterday and was curious how the logistics work at this point.

Does United Road still have yours listed as inactive as well?

WayneS

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good luck getting answers. When I call ford they have zero explanation. And my dealer is even less help.

Lmac2021

Base
First Name
Laurie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco ‘22
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m interested in all of the above as well. I can tell you what my dealer said however; he said they must have 12 vehicles per convoy so my bronco would sit at the rail yard until enough vehicles were ready to load a convoy truck. Mine has been at railyard since last Tuesday, and sat as inactive until Friday evening, when it changed in United Road as pending pickup. There are now 7 cars pending pickup for my dealer. I’m hopefully Monday or Tuesday.

pr0xy

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' 2DR Wildtrak, 79' Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have all the same questions. Mine was emptied from the car yesterday and was curious how the logistics work at this point.

Does United Road still have yours listed as inactive as well?
yes but not expecting to ever change. I added VIN's from multiple ford dealerships in charlotte and website does not show any current or delivered for any of them.
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 1642952020522

then i figured out entering dealership code and choosing reference number 2 will show everything for that particular dealership. 827 orders - only ones that showed delivered were from 2014 and 2015.
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 1642952961145

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you checking the United Road status and how many cars are ready for pick-up? Mine dropped off the 19th as well, but was the only one at the stop. Now there are 4 but I imagine they try to maximize the car hauler capacity and fewest stops. Just my guess.

Sponsored