Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No update...still In Production, estimated ship date holding steady at 2/6.

So...you KNOW what is coming, right?!

Here is today's Purgatory Party Sad Song:

Where oh where, can our Broncos be?

<inspired by Queen>

We've paid our our deposit
We've configured our truck
We reserved at the launch but still
We don't have any fortune or luck

We are in Purgatory, my Friends
And we will keep waiting till the end
We are in Purgatory
We are in Purgatory
We'll always be tracking
'Cause we're in Purgatory... held by Ford

And we mean to wait
day by day by day by day

The wait is hard
I'm not gonna lie
The dreams of a Bronco and buying accessories for it
Means our wallets are bone-dry

But through it all
We will prevail
And soon we'll be driving our Broncos
Through the wind, sleet and hail

We are in Purgatory, my Friends
And we will keep waiting till the end
We are in Purgatory
We are in Purgatory
We'll always be tracking
Cause we're in Purgatory... held by Ford

Where oh where, can our Broncos be?
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I worked for a co-worker today. When she asked me I said I bet if I work for you my Bronco will come that day. Well I got a call at 2:30 from the dealer telling me that the Bronco was in. he told me to finalize stuff on my end and call him to set up a time to get it. So I wound up working an hour later than planned and rushed to bank to get cashiers check, got there 1/2 hr before closing, finished papers for USAA (dealer said they could match financing to 1.9%, but I already had it set with USAA) and called the dealer. I didn’t get the guy who called me because he was ordering a Bronco with another customer so I spoke to finance guy. He first questioned if it was really there and had someone confirm it. Then he asked when I wanted to come and I was like ahhh now? And he says it hasn’t moved since it’s gotten there, how about Monday?! I said ahh no, I work 13 hrs Monday, so he says ok how about Saturday and I said no, how about tomorrow??? He finally said ok 1 pm tomorrow, but we’ll call you if we can’t get it ready by then?!
so anyway, it’s at the dealer! Never saw anything on United road except inactive.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group waitin
Congratulations, Colleen. We're so excited for you to get on the road in your new Bronco!

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're killing me!

NO! WE HAVE NOT!!!

<grumble-mumble Purgatory mumble-grumble>
I thought you’d have received it by now :(

Reactions: Cat

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Double Rods

Outer Banks
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Picked mine up yesterday at Gullo Ford in Conroe. Because I financed it, had to sit through the sales pitch for all the add-ons in Finance Mgr office. Asked him to meet the Flood price and he couldn't. Also, glad I had my interest rate settled before I walked in because they quoted me 1% higher. Finance then met my number. Daryle Nelson, Fleet/Internet manager made the transaction quick and easy otherwise -- second car I've bought through him.

Initial impressions:

1. Eruption Green is way better in person than I expected. It's not 90's Toyota Camry green but more Masters golf green. The metallic paint is stunning.

2. The 2.7 is plenty powerful and I'm surprised at how nice it pulls from a stop. Gearing and low end torque is tuned nicely for city.

3. Cruised home down I-45 to Hardy Toll Road at 80-85 with no problems at all. Yes it's loud but not THAT loud. Steering is spot on and stable at speed even with Sasquatch.

4. Got a rock chip in window at about 11 miles on the odometer.

5. B&O stereo, SYNC4, Wireless Car Play -- all work flawlessly. B&O is plenty loud enough to drown out wind noise.

6. Removing OBX running boards today. They're worthless and get in the way.

7. Love the painted mirrors and black grille/white letters on OBX pkg.

Attaching a few pictures from yesterday/this morning. Glad I waited and did not pull the trigger on the Defender 110. Was *thisclose* to buying it. I would have regretted not seeing this through to the end.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group IMG_0200
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group IMG_0201
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group IMG_0203
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 66501712119__652A9A59-BCDE-4558-8C6E-DCD6FF014F25
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group IMG_0213
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group IMG_0214
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group IMG_0200
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group IMG_0201
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group IMG_0203
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 66501712119__652A9A59-BCDE-4558-8C6E-DCD6FF014F25
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group IMG_0213

Broncbust

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am a Project Manager by profession with a really good understanding of Change Management and apparently Ford could use some help regarding Communications, Process Improvement and Change Management.

I was completely irate yesterday when for no apparent reason and with no notification my estimated delivery date was changed from 2/1 to 2/13 (yes a Sunday). Today during my normal PC start up I saw that my status had changed to Built on 1/26. Had Ford only changed the status from "In Production" to "Built" first and then changed the estimated delivery date I would have translated that into a good thing because there was positive progress then the bad news on delayed delivery.

This slight change in process would greatly reduce the stress felt by so many of their customers who are caught up in a rotten order, build and deliver process. This doesn't help the Purgatory Party folks but if Ford took a few hours to think about how to improve their processes and communications they could reduce the stress level of many if not all of their customers by simply communicating at the correct times and more often than they do now.

Ford are you listening? Do you care?

1643292777554.png
Preach. I was called this week about it my car arriving. Psyched, but then it only seemed like a ploy to get me to finance. Generally good interaction, this time around ordering (my second, walked away from the first due to outrageous ADM). I just expressed to somebody else how this process seemed to terrible, nothing positive about it. In the dark, stranded at a rail station, watching obnoxious Bronco Sports, which I irrationally hate, all over the place.

This whole experience has been really bad and it could have been a blast.

Double Rods

Outer Banks
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, I just got the call I was waiting for.
She has landed at the dealership and he has double verified via VIN this is mine.
I will have to wait until Saturday for delivery, but that is ok.

I was at the dealer when yours came in. Pedro told me!

WayneS

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm not sure if that was Karen I spoke to that time, but she seemed to have more info than the other CS reps I have spoken with. But I think the built status change doesn't always happen when it's picked up by the carrier based on other people's experiences.

And I've called CS twice since then (neither of them were Karen) and they said they don't see my vehicle being built, it's still in production and might ship by the 31st. So I don't know what to believe anymore 😅
I just got off phone with Alyssa from cs (i know i have talked to her before). This was my 4th call, previous 3 said bronco is built and waiting pick up. Monday our est delivery changed from 1/22 to 2/11. Our dealership is zero help. Alyssa today informed me it isnt even built yet. WHAT? After a bunch of questions she just kept saying the same thing. It could be the tow package, the lux or micro chip. But refused to even acknowledge the question of why then would hundreds or even thousands of broncos been built and delivered since then? So frustrating.

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine is still sitting around Dixiana as far as I can tell :(

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Picked mine up yesterday at Gullo Ford in Conroe. Because I financed it, had to sit through the sales pitch for all the add-ons in Finance Mgr office. Asked him to meet the Flood price and he couldn't. Also, glad I had my interest rate settled before I walked in because they quoted me 1% higher. Finance then met my number. Daryle Nelson, Fleet/Internet manager made the transaction quick and easy otherwise -- second car I've bought through him.

Initial impressions:

1. Eruption Green is way better in person than I expected. It's not 90's Toyota Camry green but more Masters golf green. The metallic paint is stunning.

2. The 2.7 is plenty powerful and I'm surprised at how nice it pulls from a stop. Gearing and low end torque is tuned nicely for city.

3. Cruised home down I-45 to Hardy Toll Road at 80-85 with no problems at all. Yes it's loud but not THAT loud. Steering is spot on and stable at speed even with Sasquatch.

4. Got a rock chip in window at about 11 miles on the odometer.

5. B&O stereo, SYNC4, Wireless Car Play -- all work flawlessly. B&O is plenty loud enough to drown out wind noise.

6. Removing OBX running boards today. They're worthless and get in the way.

7. Love the painted mirrors and black grille/white letters on OBX pkg.

Attaching a few pictures from yesterday/this morning. Glad I waited and did not pull the trigger on the Defender 110. Was *thisclose* to buying it. I would have regretted not seeing this through to the end.

I'll take those running boards off your hands!

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine too I think!!!! Ugh!! Mine is supposed to go from Dixiana to Greenville
Mine will be there tomorrow. Maybe ya'll are just waiting on me!

Reactions: Cat

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine too I think!!!! Ugh!! Mine is supposed to go from Dixiana to Greenville
How long has yours been there now? Mine was emptied from the train car Saturday so, a week tomorrow waiting for a truck.
Sponsored