denimird

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's ok, im just curious if I'm the only one.
I'm right there with you. My date was pushed out to 2/23 but I am in AZ. I think one other person also has a 2/23 EDD. I've been told mine has been produced but the tracker still shows I'm in production. It doesn't make sense why others with blend dates and in production dates after ours are being delivered.
Sponsored

TowBoater

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm right there with you. My date was pushed out to 2/23 but I am in AZ. I think one other person also has a 2/23 EDD. I've been told mine has been produced but the tracker still shows I'm in production. It doesn't make sense why others with blend dates and in production dates after ours are being delivered.
Yea, im not sure I understand either. I'll be making some phone calls tomorrow though. Hopefully I get some sort of an answer

LeeroyJenkins

Wildtrak
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, F150, Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You been sitting in it, in your jammies, reading the owners manual??
I took my girls for a ride then came home to catch up on 40 pages of my favorite bronco lovers feed! It’s to cold for sitting in the car! I’m ready for the 80’s again…

denimird

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yea, im not sure I understand either. I'll be making some phone calls tomorrow though. Hopefully I get some sort of an answer
I hope you do. Let us know what you find out.

Sponsored

WayneS

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Get @WayneS to go do the Dirty Work!!

<deep breath>

When I get to the Vehicle Details section on the Pizza Tracker...I scroll real slow, with a one-eye squint.
Just checked, NO CHANGE. But i dont believe for 1 second it will be here on 2/11.

WayneS

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, not saying you should go over their head, but it would probably be the sales manager or GM who would contact the Ford rep if your salesman thinks that will help.
My sales rep and his gm have contacted their ford rep. Trying to find our “in production since 1/5”, 3x per customer service “done, passed qc, waiting to be picked up” bronco. Surprise, surprise ford rep has zero info. I sent an email to my salesman asking him to forward it to ford rep. Ford needs to hear from the customer directly. This is ridiculous

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just checked, NO CHANGE. But i dont believe for 1 second it will be here on 2/11.
Well, alot of folks on our thread are getting surprise calls, and ALOT are arriving before the due date.

Sucks being in purgatory, tho.

Sponsored

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a cool 25 pages in a day – no big deal 🤣

Received my built email and baby picture this morning and the Bronco is currently in transit, says it's in Winslow, AZ
*checks notes*
standin' on the corner

Now, if GM could only figure out the MIC tops and exploding engines, that would be great!
They're too busy making Blazers 🤦‍♂️

OK Campers that ordered shirts... Print shop sent back design for approval, I thought I had sent them the design without Built Wild on it and December 2021 on it. But apparently I didn't, I had the Dec 21 removed but what do you all think about leaving the Built Wild? I kind of like. Please let me know, thanks
I would defer to @Jazer but I personally prefer it without the Built Wild or any other text beyond Bronco, First Batch, and any required trademark stuff.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group image

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just a cool 25 pages in a day – no big deal 🤣

Received my built email and baby picture this morning and the Bronco is currently in transit, says it's in Winslow, AZ
*checks notes*
standin' on the corner
I just checked my train status, curiously enough it gave the same departed status and location but updated the time. Maybe it left for real now.

First Name
Marly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Chevrolet Camaro, Fiat Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group A060DC54-5F4D-4907-BDAC-3ED473D97D1B

4 hours battling for literally 3 different MSRPs , we finally brought him home. Guys the green is gorgeous the photos don’t do it justice. I unfortunately got a phone call today that my grandpa passed and I am on way out to see him. I’ll have more updates when I come home. It’s worth the wait — hang in there team.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A060DC54-5F4D-4907-BDAC-3ED473D97D1B.jpeg

4 hours battling for literally 3 different MSRPs , we finally brought him home. Guys the green is gorgeous the photos don’t do it justice. I unfortunately got a phone call today that my grandpa passed and I am on way out to see him. I’ll have more updates when I come home. It’s worth the wait — hang in there team.
Glad you got it sorted it, and sorry to hear about your grandfather.

First Name
Marly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Chevrolet Camaro, Fiat Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Glad you got it sorted it, and sorry to hear about your grandfather.
Thank you. It’s the strangest feeling being excited and heartbroken… guilty picking this up. My family is great and told me to not worry about it until I’m home. But it’s a bittersweet thing … I was planning on driving up for him to see it. :( he was excited I finally bought my first Ford!! 😂😂😂
Sponsored