Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

good to know! Since mine wasn't taken off at Conway (TWICE!) I haven't gotten any info about reshipping and was trying to see if we may be on the same rail - but it seems unlikely.

It sounds like you'll get it sooner to me too though!
Twice it wasn’t taken off????
Sponsored

Reactions: Cat

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ummm...are you sure about the, "wind noise", that @AlvinOlson says he needs to work on??

Juss' sayin...
What other things could it be? I drove my husbands 4-dr Honda Civic halfway up the coast before we switched cars, and his usually quiet car was blown' in the wind, too. Noisy!

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Alvin I have some door sill in the works that I think will knock peoples socks off. Waterproof, slip resistant and customizable. Just got to get with a buddy of mine to do it....if only I didn't have a day job!
@daddycreswell , I thought of you as soon as I opened the door to my new Bronco yesterday. Really need those door sills--they are going to get destroyed w/ my dirty, muddy, gravelly ranch boots if I don't cover them. Getting steps will help (have to see if I can do it with so-far-non-existent customer satisfaction perk), but won't eliminate shoes on the sills.

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Six Souls on Sheet (SoS).

Screenshot_20220215-215236_Sheets.jpg
Hope y'all's rigs come through SOON! Remind us what "purgatory" means. Built but not shipped? Shipped but not delivered? Somebody in that table is going to get $350!

Sponsored

Cszmom

Base
First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hope y'all's rigs come through SOON! Remind us what "purgatory" means. Built but not shipped? Shipped but not delivered? Somebody in that table is going to get $350!
Stuck forever in production. So not even showing as being built.

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

And the wait continues...at the dealer to pick it up, keys are locked inside...wasn't me.

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group PXL_20220216_162502324.MP
This was taken while the keys were securely inside the vehicle...

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@daddycreswell , I thought of you as soon as I opened the door to my new Bronco yesterday. Really need those door sills--they are going to get destroyed w/ my dirty, muddy, gravelly ranch boots if I don't cover them. Getting steps will help (have to see if I can do it with so-far-non-existent customer satisfaction perk), but won't eliminate shoes on the sills.
I'm almost there..... I promise. Just got to decide price point. I'm having to use a middle man right now and it's costing me. So I have to get the price right. I want to be able to offer them at the best price but still put money in my pocket. I hope to be able to upgrade to where I am doing the final product but I'm far from there. I should have something to show this weekend.

Sponsored

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm almost there..... I promise. Just got to decide price point. I'm having to use a middle man right now and it's costing me. So I have to get the price right. I want to be able to offer them at the best price but still put money in my pocket. I hope to be able to upgrade to where I am doing the final product but I'm far from there. I should have something to show this weekend.
OK, no pressure! Hey, Steamboat is a ranch car. I'll keep him as cherry as possible, but he's going to get used!

Cleehb

Big Bend
First Name
Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot, Hyundai Pallisade
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

… the one time in life I’m glad I live in Pennsylvania… dealer slaps tags on, they tape a little piece of paper on your rear window and off you go! Everything else is done via mail and interweb. Hmmmm… imagine that PA making something fairly easy… who knew 🤪
Yea easy but thats where my dealer makes their money. Their paperwork fees were high. $422 in their documentary fees on top of registration costs

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

do they offer one?
Brian,
AR Does not offer a solution at this time. They were kind enough to send me a return label, and I have ordered the BuiltRite and will see how that will work. Their video looks very promissing.
Sponsored