Clubs

Gatlinz

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, F-250, Edge and soon to be Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

has anyone FORSCAN unlocked the Rock Crawl Goat mode? and have you used it? I am considering it.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just putting a feeler out.... is anyone interested in a FB MY 22 hat? I love hats, probably have to many but I always am looking for more. Anyway I was thinking either embroidery or PVC patch hates. I would offer 3 hat types, the "trucker" style and the "dad" hat style for the men and a floppy mesh for the ladies. So if your intrested let me know which type you would rather have, the PVC patch or embroidery. I was just going to use the black, grey and teal logo design.

Sanner

Wildtrak
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

has anyone FORSCAN unlocked the Rock Crawl Goat mode? and have you used it? I am considering it.
Can’t you get the same results of a GOAT mode by selecting settings? For instance, I ordered and am waiting for my Wildtrak… which has all modes except rock crawl… could I not select 4L, lock front and rear and have the same general capabilities?

honest question…

Sponsored

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’d think I’d want powder coat rather than paint… JMO…
Agreed..
I just need to get the rings removed and delivered to the shop.
I am also waiting for a paint color sample I can leave with them to color match as best they can.

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can’t you get the same results of a GOAT mode by selecting settings? For instance, I ordered and am waiting for my Wildtrak… which has all modes except rock crawl… could I not select 4L, lock front and rear and have the same general capabilities?

honest question…
If that's true, I'd like to know the same for mud/ruts mode--what would the gear combo be? And if it's possible to do those workarounds, I'd be willing to make a table of gear settings for all modes.

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

honest question…
Just remembered this chart I clipped from a video--it apparently gives the gear settings for each mode. Supposedly the legible version is in our glove box, but I didn't get one. Maybe in the manual. Will look later; have to take Steamboat for his car wash and my post-ceramic car washing lesson.

Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 1646762252550

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just putting a feeler out.... is anyone interested in a FB MY 22 hat? I love hats, probably have to many but I always am looking for more. Anyway I was thinking either embroidery or PVC patch hates. I would offer 3 hat types, the "trucker" style and the "dad" hat style for the men and a floppy mesh for the ladies. So if your intrested let me know which type you would rather have, the PVC patch or embroidery. I was just going to use the black, grey and teal logo design.
Maybe, I'd have to see the hats & the pricing.. but my interest is piqued.

Sponsored

Tank

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150, 18 4runner, couple of old Datsuns
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

honest question…
There's more to it than selecting what the transfer case should be and lockers. The modes actually change settings in the ABS, TCM, etc, such as traction control and throttle mapping.

bobbib

Badlands
First Name
Bobbi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quick question…are we suppose to get 200,000 ford points if you switched from a hardtop to soft? I did the change in October. I was NOT an early reservation holder. I reserved in July 2021. @knownhuman?

• Sad
Reactions: Cat

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Quick question…are we suppose to get 200,000 ford points if you switched from a hardtop to soft? I did the change in October. I was NOT an early reservation holder. I reserved in July 2021. @knownhuman?
No it was for people who originally selected the modular top and went with soft top. I believe you had to have ordered before march 2021 as well. Possibly also for those that were MIC to soft and before said order dates as well. I cant remember exactly. You wouldn't qualify with that late an order though.

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@RideEmCowboy bigger version here:

Bronco-4x4-how-to-chart.png
Thanks! It looks like the answer is that there's no manual manipulation for Mud/Ruts. The table just says that if you have that mode, it's available at any speed in any rear ELD position.

Edit: what @Tank says above
Sponsored