First Name
Steven S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco obx 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine are both leather. That does seem odd. Im space gray leather not that that SHOULD make a difference but we all know nothing with these broncos would surprise us😂
Yeah I’m reaching out to my dealer to see what they say. I doubt they ever look at this part of a seat. It’s such a weird place but I was just feeling the seat and noticed it felt different. I have no idea why they would put fabric there. If it had a functional purpose I would expect it on the drivers seat too
Sponsored

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another corny question… does anyone know the screw size for the dash accessories mount?
off the top of my head I believe it's a 1/4-20. i stuck my phone tripod mount there. 99% sure the standard camera mounts are all 1/4-20 thread.

Cszmom

Base
First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@WayneS is all GIDDY to try sport mode BUT I’m waiting!!! I JUST rolled to 779!!! LOTS of traveling for work the next two
Weeks so I’m gonna hit 1,000 and then it’s ON!!😉 🤣 ps. I’m STILL not sharing her yet.🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
I am at 1500 and I am still terrified of trying any of the modes 😂 Haven’t even thrown it in eco!

nfearno34

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah I’m reaching out to my dealer to see what they say. I doubt they ever look at this part of a seat. It’s such a weird place but I was just feeling the seat and noticed it felt different. I have no idea why they would put fabric there. If it had a functional purpose I would expect it on the drivers seat too
Ok. I LIED. But weirdly enough it’s my driver side that isn’t fully covered. So now I’m stopping at the dealer later to ask too🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Wow
Reactions: Cat

Sponsored

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Shop that did my graphics and PPF made a nice Video of the process.

stevensantee

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco obx 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok. I LIED. But weirdly enough it’s my driver side that isn’t fully covered. So now I’m stopping at the dealer later to ask too🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Oh weird! Mine is having another customer bring theirs in tomorrow to see what theirs looks like.

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1st thing I put on my Bronco was blind spot mirrors on both mirrors. It's the wife's Bronco but when I driver I can use he mirror settings due to the blind spots. Otherwise I'd have to move them every time.
Do you mean you needed something in addition to what seems to be a blind spot mirror here?:

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group Mirror

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was refunded for RokBlokz flaps. Yeah guess they look better but they are mudflaps and aren’t really a sexy mod either way. (champagne hangovers are a real b!?@&).

I went with Weathertech fronts only. The gap isn’t ideal but functionality reviews are good and at a 10th of the price I figured why not. The reviews of in person looks aren’t bad either. Weathertech also responded three times within a time span of no response from RokBlokz. They never responded until I submitted a third request over the course of several days.

I’ll hold tight with these and see what the market bears.

Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Last edited:

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Weird question. For those with the leather seats can you tell me if this is normal? The passenger seat is some kind of fuzzy cloth on the console side and leather on the other side. My drivers side is leather on both sides.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 20220330_142201

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 20220330_142201
I thought I dreamed this post last night because I couldn't find it this morning. Anyways I looked this morning and both the drivers and passenger seat are fabric on the inside of my WT.

• Wow
Reactions: Cat

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Loaded up for some fun a Highland Off-Road Park in Cedartown GA. Two wheel kind but Betti looks good hauling toys.

3072F20B-6427-4000-BF76-5EC9566D4CC4.jpeg

Gatlinz

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, F-250, Edge and soon to be Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, it finally happened I passed a bronco while driving my bronco! Strange, but I got super excited about it. Dang this vehicle brings out the kid in me…. And all I have to say is I love it :ROFLMAO:(y)(y)

Gatlinz

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, F-250, Edge and soon to be Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well I don’t condone violence(But I do respect him taking up for his wife), I did think this was funny I wanted to share 😂
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group B94386F1-F4D2-4935-8FFF-72AE98326750
Sponsored