Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I received a "built" email on Friday... still very doubtful that anything happens as everything else is still the same.

But maybe... just maybe...
ah snap… that’s when things actually started happening for me. Keep us updated… and maybe have to meet you south of Pittsburgh so you can show off your rig!!!

Ltjb8

Wildtrak
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Reactions: Cat

TowBoater

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, I reached 1K miles yesterday. Took a run up to Canada to visit a friend and get some bling on the WildTrack.

20220402_151822.jpg

20220402_135714.jpg

The Sound Wave in front of the Bronco is a copy of my actual voice recording. It says, "Ford, 609 Days" (days between reservation and delivery).

In addition, my Canadian friend @Bad_Bronco, who has a MY21 two-door Bronco, designed and produced unique 3D Sasquatch WildTrak badges for our fenders.

20220402_122641.jpg
20220402_165621.jpg

Here is his Bronco. His Sound Wave says, "Ford Bad_Bronco", and the ghosting effect is pretty cool. He applied Linex to his flares, roof and grill...and WOW! Is it awesome...it even glitters in the sunshine!

20220402_155508.jpg

With the painted mirrors, handles and tow hooks, installs of graphics, badges, lights, and nudge bar, I am pretty much done with the exterior mods.

I will probably re-install the OEM muffler; the MRT King of the Hill Dual Tips exhaust is just too aggressive sounding for me. Too much drone at highway speeds.

I built a carpeted plywood platform to level out the cargo area with the seats down; it sure helps with sliding heavy golf bags in and out. These are the 4" legs I used: (https://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B09PD4XCRV?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title# )

I also purchased a cargo protector mat from @Mabett to go on top of the platform and seats. I like this one because the sides go up the cargo walls and really protects the cargo area. Easy to shake out debris. (Mabett for Ford Bronco Accessories 2021 2022 Cargo Liner for Dogs Pet Trunk Protector Mat https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B09QMBM2YX/ref=cm_sw_r_awdo_MHHXVHA0V0GA42FE56JH )

I installed the GPCA quick disconnects in place of the MIC Roof bolts. They serve a dual purpose in their ability to be used as gear hangers.

I still have the ARB Compressor and A.S.S. Eliminator left to install.

We leave next week for the 8-day road trip to Vegas for the Off Rodeo...that will be fun! Of course, we will mix in some golf, caves and off -roading along the way!
I would very much like to order 2 of those badges!!! Those are bad ass... take my money pleaaassseeee hahahahaha

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got the BadSquatch out on a proper trail today and into 4WD. The truck was too much for Peter's Mill Run - I just put the beast in 4H and chugged through at a solid 10MPH (which is fast for trail riding).

If you're wondering why that Regenade doesn't look so small next to the Bronco, it's lifted and on 28s with a armor and rock sliders. It's a nimble little crawler.
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group on the trail

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 20220404_114100

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 20220404_103213

Sponsored

nfearno34

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Weird question. For those with the leather seats can you tell me if this is normal? The passenger seat is some kind of fuzzy cloth on the console side and leather on the other side. My drivers side is leather on both sides.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 20220404_120426

Did you get this figured out?i stopped at the dealership Today and they have ordered the replacement driver seat cushion(?). They hadn’t yet seen the issue but told about and F150 they had Gotten a week prior-back seat leather, front seat NOT done in leather NOR even the same Color Cloth?!?

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally got the BadSquatch out on a proper trail today and into 4WD. The truck was too much for Peter's Mill Run - I just put the beast in 4H and chugged through at a solid 10MPH (which is fast for trail riding).

If you're wondering why that Regenade doesn't look so small next to the Bronco, it's lifted and on 28s with a armor and rock sliders. It's a nimble little crawler.

Awesome!!! Looks like a wonderful trail.

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Excellent report!!

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1/3 First Batchers....ZOOM HAPPY HOUR THIS FRIDAY....7PM Eastern, 4 pm Pacific.

@knownhuman ...please post the call-in info.

This will be fun!!

EDIT:
Dont miss the "official" awarding of the Last Out of Purgatory Award to @CRBronco and @PaulBrownSr , and their coin toss for the Golden Cat Award.

(@Panmort )
Ooh sounds fun . Keep me posted and I’ll try to join :)

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@knownhuman @Cat

Is there an official Zoom Meeting Setup for this?
I have an account we can use if needed.

Sponsored

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@knownhuman @Cat

There will be. I'm not going to post the link in public (there's bots that look for zoom links) but I'll get it out in a group PM later this week.

If you want to use your account, that's totally cool too.

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There will be. I'm not going to post the link in public (there's bots that look for zoom links) but I'll get it out in a group PM later this week.

If you want to use your account, that's totally cool too.
No need for both of us to spend time on this.
Your good, and yes I agree the meeting needs to not be posted public, those bots are brutal.

Thanks for doing this.

stevensantee

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco obx 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you get this figured out?i stopped at the dealership Today and they have ordered the replacement driver seat cushion(?). They hadn’t yet seen the issue but told about and F150 they had Gotten a week prior-back seat leather, front seat NOT done in leather NOR even the same Color Cloth?!?
My plan is to get it handled when I take it in for my factory paint scratch. Just waiting on a loaner from the dealer before I drive the 60 miles out there again. But they said they’ll get it fixed. I’m making them a list of things: so far it’s the seat, a seal on the roof, and that scratch. Plus they owe me my wheel locks and door bags I ordered with my car. So your dealer is just ordering the bottom cushion?

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@knownhuman @Cat

That would be great! Thank you. I think Bradley has company, so might not be able to get to the mtg in time.

And now, I just learned I have an unavoidable 4pm (7pm Eastern) appointment Friday.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We can adjust the time. Later would increase my chances of being able to hop on too. I'd be available after like 8:30pm est (family time is always before then). Soooo can we wear name tags on our foreheads so we know who eachother are? LOL!!
Sponsored