Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ungaraged, and so far uncovered, we get an accumulation of pollen and other tree droppings within hours. I got Adams Ceramic Waterless Wash Spray and their recommended edgeless grey towels for in between washings. Works great on top of ceramic coating.

Steamboat has more personal care products than I do. Sprays, finishes, soaps, towels, dressings, brushes, buckets
Awesome
Sponsored

stevensantee

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco obx 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Crossed 1k miles last night taking my car to the dealer for my scratch repair. I have an edge as a loaner. Omg I am so glad they have buttons and knobs in the bronco. Having almost every button being digital is driving me insane in the edge. Also the edge is bigger than my last car but now feels so small after having the bronco. Lol

image.jpg

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was already thinking about doing more permanent bolts, too. Probably will do that pretty quick after finishing the install. Any initial thoughts on the hardware youโ€™re thinking about using?
Not yet. My plan currently is to take a thumb screw into the hardware store and find a bolt that is the same thread/size with a proper coating on it. Something a theif can't just unscrew with their hand.

What mobile device are you using? My iPhone shows Oil Life but not an Est. Service Date or Est. Distance
Mine is Android andsays the service date info etc, too.

Wow y'all, I have about 30 pages to catch up on but not tonight lol. Ongoing life/health stuff is making me much less active on here, but I have an upcoming surgery scheduled that may help out. Sorry for ghosting. โ˜น

Wanted to post some photos/videos updates though. That bimini from Bad Bronco finally came in. It turned out perfectly in roast/cream:

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/3/22 Build Week Group image

Husband and I also went to the Austin Off-Roadeo this weekend. It was a blast. Horseshoe Bay Resort was expensive if you're just going to be sleeping there like we were, without really utilizing the "resort-y" stuff. There are some better-priced options a couple more miles away.
Will finish editing the GoPro footage and post it here shortly. ๐Ÿ˜Š

(P.S. the First Batch MY22 shirts were a HIT! Everyone loved 'em.)

You two look awesome in your first batch shirts!!

Im sorry to hear you are having some health concerns. I hope you find the answers you need to heal, whether it comes to surgery or not.

Crossed 1k miles last night taking my car to the dealer for my scratch repair. I have an edge as a loaner. Omg I am so glad they have buttons and knobs in the bronco. Having almost every button being digital is driving me insane in the edge. Also the edge is bigger than my last car but now feels so small after having the bronco. Lol

Weird. Im not sure how I'd feel about that. I've always had cars with buttons since the Bronco is the newest car I've ever had, by 12 years, lol (I don't count my husband's car in that respect)... It seems like it would be weird. My fear would be any issues with the screen and your stuck with the HVAC or seat heaters, etc.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not yet. My plan currently is to take a thumb screw into the hardware store and find a bolt that is the same thread/size with a proper coating on it. Something a theif can't just unscrew with their hand.
That's what I was going to do, basically. I also sent a message to RB to see if they had any suggestions on their end.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's what I was going to do, basically. I also sent a message to RB to see if they had any suggestions on their end.
Lmk what they say! Maybe they will send you something.

Also please send pics!!! lol.

Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Cszmom

Base
First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We can adjust the time. Later would increase my chances of being able to hop on too. I'd be available after like 8:30pm est (family time is always before then). Soooo can we wear name tags on our foreheads so we know who eachother are? LOL!!
This may increase my chance to jump on too. Found out yesterday we are doing a work dinner so not sure when I will get home. I want to โ€œmeetโ€ yโ€™all so hopefully can pull it off.

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow y'all, I have about 30 pages to catch up on but not tonight lol. Ongoing life/health stuff is making me much less active on here, but I have an upcoming surgery scheduled that may help out. Sorry for ghosting. โ˜น

Wanted to post some photos/videos updates though. That bimini from Bad Bronco finally came in. It turned out perfectly in roast/cream:

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/3/22 Build Week Group IMG-8492

Husband and I also went to the Austin Off-Roadeo this weekend. It was a blast. Horseshoe Bay Resort was expensive if you're just going to be sleeping there like we were, without really utilizing the "resort-y" stuff. There are some better-priced options a couple more miles away.
Will finish editing the GoPro footage and post it here shortly. ๐Ÿ˜Š

(P.S. the First Batch MY22 shirts were a HIT! Everyone loved 'em.)

Welcome back! This board has gotten to be like John Barth's Floating Opera. You stand on the banks of the Mississippi and catch snippets of the play as the showboat passes you going up and down the river.

CRBronco

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's awesome! Did your tracker update as well? Mine still just says built. But my dealer thinks its on its way as well.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks great. Nice & clean & functional!! How does it look from the back/back angles? Glad to see you didn't have issues with the side steps as well! Mine will look identical minus VB vs EG, lol!

Sponsored

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The Bronco had arrived at the dealership! Wonโ€™t be ready to pick up until tomorrow but Iโ€™m gonna go check it out in a bitโ€ฆ

Barring any dealership shenanigans, looks like the Beer Monster is gonna be loose on this Friday evening Zoom call!!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘บ ๐Ÿ‘น ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ˜‚

huntman

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4-runner 2005
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looking at my notes I only got Dixiana once.
Constructively placed in Cayce, SC on Jan 17 6:00PM
Placed in Industry in Cayce, SC on Jan 18 1:00AM
Empty - Has had waybill data reported in Dixiana โ€“ Jan 19 12:55PM

Because Cayce/Dixiana are so close I wouldn't expect departed/arrived messages from CSX but I could be wrong.

I can say once you hear "Empty - Has had waybill data reported" you are good to go and should call dealer asap. Its very likely you will always have more up-to-date information because dealers typically call once a day to get status vs us who call every 15min.
@pr0xy I am a 1/24 build weeker and just got constructively placed at Cayce. How long was delivery after?

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks great. Nice & clean & functional!! How does it look from the back/back angles? Glad to see you didn't have issues with the side steps as well! Mine will look identical minus VB vs EG, lol!
Iโ€™ll get a picture, almost back home again. Yeah there was zero interference with having the side steps.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah there was zero interference with having the side steps.
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/3/22 Build Week Group B98E4373-B17C-4E5B-824E-BC88D639417C

pr0xy

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' 2DR Wildtrak, 79' Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@pr0xy I am a 1/24 build weeker and just got constructively placed at Cayce. How long was delivery after?
looking at my notes ~8 days.

Arrived in Cayce, SC on Jan 17 4:15PM -->
Constructively placed in Cayce, SC on Jan 17 6:00PM -->
Placed in Industry in Cayce, SC on Jan 18 1:00AM -->
Empty - Has had waybill data reported โ€“ Jan 19 12:55PM -->
Delivered - Jan 25
Sponsored