Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a question that has probably been asked a million times, but didnt want to read through a million posts. I am wanting to change my tires to 37"s.
Actually my Gen2 Raptor with 35's needs new tires and I figured I would just move my Bronco tires there and buy new 37's for the Bronco if they will fit. I have the 1" leveling kit Sasquatch High package and I think they should fit just fine, but wanted to know what the general hive mind thinks.

A
That will look awesome!! DO IT!

Ummm, wait...Will Mrs. Olson be able to get in it with a 1" lift?
Sponsored

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey 1/3 Fam!

Remember where we were just 1 year ago?

So excited we got build weeks, production dates...and crest-fallen when we got bumped to later weeks.

I love my Bronco!

Happy Holidays, Everyone!!

20220811_205512.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

IMG_5068.jpg

20220818_154135.jpg
Nice to hear from you! Thanks for the photos. Steamboat is pretty muddy from ranch ruts. The Rokbloks rock! No mud on doors! Maybe do a 1/3 reunion........

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hmmm one year ago.... I think I got bumped from t he 12/20 group to the 1/3 family. hope you all had a great Thanksgiving weekend.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

hmmm one year ago.... I think I got bumped from t he 12/20 group to the 1/3 family. hope you all had a great Thanksgiving weekend.
Yep, that was most of us! haha. Some of us had the mysterious 12/27 build week too, lol.

Hope you are all doing well!

I just upgraded my Broncos terrible sound system. SOOO much better. Kicker Key amp, 8" Kicker hideaway sub w/integrated amp, and replaced speakers with Kicker CS series. Its so much more clear and well rounded now. A worthy upgrade. Probably the last mod in the Bronco for a long while. I'm quite happy with it. Just need to finish paying it off now, haha!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey 1/3 Fam!

Remember where we were just 1 year ago?

So excited we got build weeks, production dates...and crest-fallen when we got bumped to later weeks.

I love my Bronco!

Happy Holidays, Everyone!!

20220811_205512.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

IMG_5068.jpg

20220818_154135.jpg
Congrats! So glad you're enjoying your Bronco, Cat!

Sponsored

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, that was most of us! haha. Some of us had the mysterious 12/27 build week too, lol.

Hope you are all doing well!

I just upgraded my Broncos terrible sound system. SOOO much better. Kicker Key amp, 8" Kicker hideaway sub w/integrated amp, and replaced speakers with Kicker CS series. Its so much more clear and well rounded now. A worthy upgrade. Probably the last mod in the Bronco for a long while. I'm quite happy with it. Just need to finish paying it off now, haha!
lol every time I say no more upgrades I know I’m lying to myself 😂 id like to get more ground clearance so I’m still trying to figure the best route for that. Can do perch collars and 37s but I’m not getting new tires until I need to.

most recent thing I bought was the dv8 skid plate for the rear diff. I’ll install it soon but just haven’t had time.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Aint that the truth, LOL!

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well … think I tore my MCL here in Mammoth. Some girl stopped suddenly in front of me at a narrow gate . I didn’t collide into her but as a result I did fall and heard a pop ;) no pain yesterday but had no strength in my right knee to get up. Totally feel the pain now . Thankfully I didn’t lift my bronco yet but I’m still not looking forward to trying to get into it at a stock sas height later this morning haha

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well … think I tore my MCL here in Mammoth. Some girl stopped suddenly in front of me at a narrow gate . I didn’t collide into her but as a result I did fall and heard a pop ;) no pain yesterday but had no strength in my right knee to get up. Totally feel the pain now . Thankfully I didn’t lift my bronco yet but I’m still not looking forward to trying to get into it at a stock sas height later this morning haha
Hope everything is OK. Did you get an MRI? Brace? Mammoth must have a dark cloud over it--I lost my fob there and it's costing nearly $500 to replace (fob, emergency key, programming).

We need a Care option in the forum emojis.

2 Care Emoji.jpg

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh, no!!! Will you be needing surgery?

Sponsored

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh, no!!! Will you be needing surgery?
No idea yet. Already messaged my primary doctor to get an mri scheduled. I can walk on it but it’s pretty painful to get up and down. I ordered a brace off Amazon so should be there by the time I get home this evening. I’ve torn my ACL before so feels about the same except on the other side of my knee.

Will post some pictures later. The reception here is taking forever to upload. no pics of the bronco though since it’s been in the garage the whole time. :) saw at least 5 other broncos up here this weekend though

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what it looked like this past weekend

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group D1A8F80D-6440-4DFB-9CFD-C8766304B1DC

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still just a baby, but a great daily workhorse.

Steamboat 6000 cropped.jpg

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs