Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you, we just talked to Dealer, Manager. He says they dont have access to see status. We are just hopeful its on a truck soon.
Maybe try the Ford customer service chat? They may be able to provide an update.

Trucks are in short supply, and I don't know the Atlanta market, but 10 days is a long time.
Sponsored

Badassbronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you, we just talked to Dealer, Manager. He says they dont have access to see status. We are just hopeful its on a truck soon.
Mine is in Lawrenceville GA awaiting a truck as well. My dealer said there is a lack of drivers so it may sit there for a bit. EDD 14-20th

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2050Broncoorsomething

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
congrats! Which dealer? I’m in Chatt and my EDD is tomorrow. I’ve driven by the dealer daily this week just to see if it’s there 😂
Didnt trust Marshal or Mountain View to honor the price. So I went with a dealer in Kansas. Im picking it up this weekend.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sooooo excited!!!! Not excited they drilled to mount the front plate but oh well.

received_497824471720242.jpeg

received_1131071054322652.jpeg

Very nice. I've only sent about 8 emails telling my dealer to not mount even though they repeatedly state they don't mount it until the customer asks for it.

Sponsored

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Didnt trust Marshal or Mountain View to honor the price. So I went with a dealer in Kansas. Im picking it up this weekend.
Well, wish me luck! I’ve definitely lost sleep over it, so we’ll see.

No_Craw

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 89 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey @Kos can you possibly get the status of Rail car: TTGX987540
Vin: 1FMEE5DH8NLA87880
Thanks!

Badassbronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My tracker went from pending to dispatch. It’s been sitting in the rail yard since Sunday. Does this mean it is on the truck in transit to the dealer.

Lauraleighx3

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My OBX finally arrived at the dealership yesterday. Getting a hitch put on it today and will be able to pick it up on Friday. Sat in a Norfolk Southern (Ayer, MA) yard from 3/3 to 3/8. Glad the wait is over can't wait to start driving it Friday!

6/28/21 Reservation
1/31/22 Build Week
2/17/22 Build
3/6/22 EDD
3/8/22 Delivery to Dealer

Bronco.jpg
Where are you located? My Bronco hasn't changed status in a while. Railcar info is unhelpful, but I'm located more east of that in southern Maine. Hoping mine comes in soon!

Sponsored

Lauraleighx3

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Kos
Railcar info seems to be confusing. Said it was empty in Indiana, but I'm in Maine. Truck the rest of the way? TTGX851776
VIN 1FMEE5DHXNLA87587
Thank you for all your help for all of us without this super secret access that you have! 🙏

CMassBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Where are you located? My Bronco hasn't changed status in a while. Railcar info is unhelpful, but I'm located more east of that in southern Maine. Hoping mine comes in soon!
I'm in Central Mass north of Worcester. Never was able to get clear info on rail status. Fortunately my sales rep told me last week that it was sitting in Ayer, MA, took 5 days to move it the 35 miles to my dealer. The rep told me they honestly expected to take another week but they also had two Mavericks sitting in the holding lot and delivered all three. Hopefully your Bronco will make it up to Maine very soon.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Kos
Railcar info seems to be confusing. Said it was empty in Indiana, but I'm in Maine. Truck the rest of the way? TTGX851776
VIN 1FMEE5DHXNLA87587
Thank you for all your help for all of us without this super secret access that you have! 🙏

Was your Bronco in Ice Mountain? I ask because the rail car wasn't loaded at MAP, it was loaded at an auto ramp CSX operates next to the Detroit Airport. Figuring they may have taken it there to load instead of back to MAP (assuming ICE Mountain status). There could be other reasons, but it's a first for me seeing it.

That said...

The railcar was unloaded in Boston on 3/4. What you are seeing is it going to be loaded again (it was just spotted at the Toyota Plant in Princeton, IN).

I can only trace certain VINs so I have no more details than that. Hope this helps.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @Kos can you possibly get the status of Rail car: TTGX987540
Vin: 1FMEE5DH8NLA87880
Thanks!

It's been made available for unload, has not been taken into the auto ramp facility yet.

Lauraleighx3

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in Central Mass north of Worcester. Never was able to get clear info on rail status. Fortunately my sales rep told me last week that it was sitting in Ayer, MA, took 5 days to move it the 35 miles to my dealer. The rep told me they honestly expected to take another week but they also had two Mavericks sitting in the holding lot and delivered all three. Hopefully your Bronco will make it up to Maine very soon.
I'm originally from Oakham, MA so I'm familiar with the area. Congrats on yours!
Sponsored