Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special, we have 3 teen drivers
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

sweet! i just got the first email update since 10/1

Dear Bronco Customer,
We want to provide an update on the production of your BroncoTM order. We are completing the final touches to make your BroncoTM SUV just the way you ordered it. Due to these extra steps, there will be additional timing before your built order status update is sent.
Once all final production steps and checks are performed, we will send you an updated order status email, informing you that your BroncoTM SUV has been built. Your built order status email will also include an estimated delivery window to your dealer.
Thank you for your loyalty as we work to deliver your BroncoTM to you.
Sincerely,
The Entire Bronco Team
I just received that email as well.
Sponsored

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My tracker says delivery end of Jan '22, updated from 11/18/21. No email from Ford. I'm happy to know there is a plan.

klbronco

First Edition
First Name
Kay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
im with many of yall, finally got a tracker update...says delivery now 1/23/22
jeez
sigh
grunt
ugh
etc

many of yall hard tops?
i am, feel like that is the issue here...but just a theory
Similar situation, and yes to having a hard top: Build date of 10/18 but the status still reads as in production; tracker had said estimated delivery of 11/10, but today it reads 1/25. The additional delay is frustrating for sure.

brokeray

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm with you guys that are still left waiting. 10/20 blend and just got my built email 12/12 :rolleyes: with an ETA of 1/23/2022. Probably many others from this group that we aren't hearing from too. So y'all aren't alone and it's definitely frustrating especially if you switched to a soft top which may have not made a lick of difference at this point.

How about @Ford Motor Company showing up in this thread once to congratulate a delivery? What a dumbass :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ....read the room man.

Will be assessing tmrw if it's worth getting a '22 instead. Hang in there

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Man, can't believe some of y'all are still waiting. Sucks guys, I thought my deliver a month after build was bad, can't imagine how y'all are feeling.

Sponsored

Cincykyle1020

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm with you guys that are still left waiting. 10/20 blend and just got my built email 12/12 :rolleyes: with an ETA of 1/23/2022. Probably many others from this group that we aren't hearing from too. So y'all aren't alone and it's definitely frustrating especially if you switched to a soft top which may have not made a lick of difference at this point.

How about @Ford Motor Company showing up in this thread once to congratulate a delivery? What a dumbass :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ....read the room man.

Will be assessing tmrw if it's worth getting a '22 instead. Hang in there
I said screw the 21 and ordered a 22 last Monday. Got a build date of 2/7. Or, less than a month after my 21 is set to arrive. I’m not buying the 21.

Thkidson23

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 bronco and 21 bronco (coming)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
sweet! i just got the first email update since 10/1

Dear Bronco Customer,
We want to provide an update on the production of your BroncoTM order. We are completing the final touches to make your BroncoTM SUV just the way you ordered it. Due to these extra steps, there will be additional timing before your built order status update is sent.
Once all final production steps and checks are performed, we will send you an updated order status email, informing you that your BroncoTM SUV has been built. Your built order status email will also include an estimated delivery window to your dealer.
Thank you for your loyalty as we work to deliver your BroncoTM to you.
Sincerely,
The Entire Bronco Team
Just got my build email today (THursday the 16th) 2 days after the above email.
Delivery estimate 12/27/21-1/2/2022

its happeningggggg....maybe

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

this just seems nuts some of you are still waiting, if we were in the same build week what happened? good luck everyone hope you all get to start driving ur broncos soon

BroncoFLX

Base
First Name
Jarred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ND-MX5/CX5/'94F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
this just seems nuts some of you are still waiting, if we were in the same build week what happened? good luck everyone hope you all get to start driving ur broncos soon
Thank you for the well wishes. Hoping it's not too much longer!!!

Sponsored

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I still think it was worth it but the wait did suck. Could be worse a friend of mine just told me she just ordered....... dealer said "she would have it in 3 months." I think that's a lie. I told her how long I waited she didn't think i was telling her the truth

Bmancpa

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Cadillac Allante, 2015 Mercedes C400
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My tracker says delivery end of Jan '22, updated from 11/18/21. No email from Ford. I'm happy to know there is a plan.

I did get the email, and tracker updated to end of January as well. I don’t believe it. I really think it’s a blast email. I don’t believe there is a plan. Autos shut down for the holidays right? Just another waste of time. We started looking at options.

brokeray

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I said screw the 21 and ordered a 22 last Monday. Got a build date of 2/7. Or, less than a month after my 21 is set to arrive. I’m not buying the 21.
Soft top? I started a new order with a MIC top and one of their random salespeople said 1.5 years out so waiting till my main contact gets back in town

brokeray

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did get the email, and tracker updated to end of January as well. I don’t believe it. I really think it’s a blast email. I don’t believe there is a plan. Autos shut down for the holidays right? Just another waste of time. We started looking at options.
Man I hope it's not just blast lip service just to keep us ugly step children on the hook for now. It really is insane how we became the forgotten ones in our build week

Cincykyle1020

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Soft top? I started a new order with a MIC top and one of their random salespeople said 1.5 years out so waiting till my main contact gets back in town
Yes, soft top on my new order. Big bend, mid package, 2.7, and some other adds
Sponsored