medieval7

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
First time caller, long time listener. Thank you all for such great info and digital comraderie. It's made the loooong wait much more tolerable and fun.

I love how each page / system displays slightly (or very) different information. Pizza tracker (when it's working) shows Shipped with a 1/23 delivery date. Backdoor shows Shipped with a 1/17-23 delivery date. Palsapp shows no destination nor destination name and status as Pending. Calling CSX and I find my railcar was released from Toledo, Ohio on November 17(!), about 7+ week before my Bronco was built in Michigan.

It wasn't until I called BNSF's tracer line that I found out my train arrived in Valdosta, GA this evening around 10pm ET. That's less than 2.5 hours from where we are.

I really think Ford needs a better customer-facing tracking / tracing system.

Hopefully, my order / build / delivery saga is nearing the end. Really excited to actually get my truck as my family is pretty sick of hearing about it.

Now I just need to decide between the BFG K02s vs. the Falken Wildpeaks (to replace the SAS Goodyears) and then take it to JAX to get wrapped in PPF!
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group image
Sponsored

Last edited:

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love how each page / system displays slightly (or very) different information. Pizza tracker (when it's working) show's Shipped with a 1/23 delivery date. Back door shows Shipped with a 1/17-23 delivery date. Palsapp shows no destination nor destination name and status as "Pending." Calling CSX and I find my railcar was released from Toledo, Ohio on November 17, about 7+ week before my Bronco was built in Michigan.

It wasn't until I called BNSF's tracer line that I found out my Bronco's train arrived in Valdosta, GA this evening around 10pm ET. That's less than 2.5 hours from where we are.

I think Ford needs a better customer-facing tracking / tracing system.

Hopefully my order / build / delivery saga is nearing the end. Really excited to actually get my truck as my family is pretty sick of hearing about it.

Now I just need to decide between the BFG K02s vs. the Falken Wildpeaks (to replace the SAS Goodyears) and then take it to JAX to get covered in PPF!
image.jpg
St. Simon is beautiful .. Iā€™ll keep my eye out for you. Iā€™ll be spending some time out there

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, I know I should be grateful that my rig has made it off the line (supposedlyā€¦no ā€œproof of lifeā€ pic today).

But Iā€™m feeling a little disheartened that Iā€™ve tracked the train from Detroit, to Toledo, OH, to Cincinnati, to Louisville, back up to Indianaā€¦and now over to Chicago.

I know I canā€™t really blame the trains on Ford, but good lord this whole process has been so frickinā€™ frustrating. Just some accurate updates, timely emails, a line pictureā€¦there are so many small but effective things Ford could do to keep us happy and engaged, but they seem to screw up every single step of this experience in one way or another.

Rant over. I guess Iā€™m just feeling annoyed tonight as I see folks get their trucks and at least some proof of life in the form of line pics, while my rig just ping-ponga around the Midwest. I know, I knowā€¦there are people on this forum (and the world at large) who have it a lot worse than me!

Last edited:

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

medieval7

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, I know I should be grateful that my rig has made it off the line (supposedlyā€¦no ā€œproof of lifeā€ pic today).

But Iā€™m feeling a little disheartened that Iā€™ve tracked the train from Detroit, to Toledo, OH, to Cincinnati, to Louisville, back up to Indianaā€¦and now south of Chicago.

I know I canā€™t really blame the trains on Ford, but good lord this whole process has been so frickinā€™ frustrating. Just some accurate updates, timely emails, a line pictureā€¦there are so many small but effective things Ford could do to keep us happy and engaged, but they seem to screw up every single step of this experience in one way or another.

Rant over. I guess Iā€™m just feeling annoyed tonight as I see folks get their trucks and at least some proof of life in the form of line pics. I know, I knowā€¦there are people on this forum (and, you know, the world at large) who have it a lot worse than me!
I'm with ya, brother. Ford needs better systems integration for its tracking and tracing. The disparity between the various sites and systems is insane. Not a great customer experience to say the least. That said, I'll just be happy when I get the damn thing and I realize obsessively tracking it isn't making it come any faster (but it's kinda...fun?).

cve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks. It does have your vin in there. Iā€™ll replace with mine and try.
edit: didnā€™t work, but thanks again. They must not have a jpeg for mine.
Looks like theyā€™re hashing the VIN so you canā€™t just replace that part

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm wondering if these pictures get taken right after they pop your mods? Table 9 crew missed the photo session.
I have BCE values, but no PCM numbers. Does that mean anything to anyone?
Do you need both with values before it is officially built?

ChadNC

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New to the forum
12/23 production date- still in production
Mods have populated but no updates?
I would think after 3 weeks it would have been built?
Is everyone getting production line pics?

Sponsored

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

4am update. Nothing new. Hoping for an assembly line pic today. Only 95 more pages until we get to 400!
If it makes you feel any better your one of the only people on this forum that my computer does not mark as junk mail.

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Since I don't think I am getting an assembly line this will have to stay as my baby pic
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 1642070430649

Suggestions welcome on how I am now going to transport my kayak with a softtop

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New to the forum
You are doing better than some. I have an in production date of 12/30 and estimated delivery date of 01/29 but no other updates. Iā€™m stuck in some weird limbo of QA or waiting on parts or itā€™s already at the dealer and I just donā€™t know yet. Welcome to the world of checking the trackers every 15 minutes.

LokiTheBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is the status of all these photo's still showing "In Production?"
For my pic yesterday
Build date 1-4-2022 according to dealerships. Build week was 12-20-2021
Mods popped next day for me.
In transit to dealership now - Csx line says itā€™s in Missouri. Im in SoCal so delivery date eta is 2-9-2022 from ford, no ETA from CSX.
Status says shipped.

Last edited:

Msitayem

Black Diamond
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

New to the forum
I'm in the same exact boat as you. It sucks
Sponsored