Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seem pretty clear that Bronco's are getting delivered to Texas by rail or by convoy for the most part.

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My EDD is 1/21 to 1/27. Dealership says the same when they checked. The attached pic is what Palsapp shows. Doing some googling, seems the status is generally unreliable with many folks having taken delivery and still shows pending, while some others reporting a status of “dispatched” and then taking delivery same or next day…. I’ve already waited 1 1/2 years, so I’m ok with waiting a few more days to see what happens.

1A060A98-0D5C-4559-9A4A-30A3D7D0F294.png
For the past couple of weeks mine just had the Origin populated. Last night the destination and dealer populated. My EDD is 1/26 - 2/1. I hope it doesn't really take that long to travel from Alpharetta to Kennesaw. It's already been at the Lawrenceville train yard since Friday. Like you said its already been 1 1/2 years. whats another week or so.

Sponsored

t_liz92

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Skipped over again even though my estimated delivery on United still says Mon 1/17. I'm now seeing 11 vehicles in the queue for Chapman. Over the weekend I was one of maybe 3 or 4 listed. Did I get pushed to the back of the yard or something? :cry:

Ford Bronco đź›  12/20/21 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 9.03.43 AM

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in the same boat. The early blend 12/22 broncos are all stuck without even mods popped. From the other earlier build weeks it looks like QC usually gets resolved in 3 weeks from the "in production" date, which is 1/3/22 for me. So my expectation at this point is early next week it will go to "Built" and released for shipping. My current EDD is 1/31/22 and I look at that as a "ship by" date at this point. I'm thinking mid February for an actual delivery date.
I’m exactly the same as your dates and situation. Blend 12/22, no mods but the window sticker cam back last night.

D1A3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Sahara, Atlas, X5d, 993 Cabriolet, 914 2.0L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Stomper finally made it to TX! But curious if there are any others that have taken delivery where their hard top was missing the "no-cost" sound deadening headliner? I had un-explained $495 rebate no one could explain and wondering if that was some rebate for the hard top because it was not installed? I had it on my build and price sent to the dealer but just not realized it didn't show as an option on the Order sent to Ford.

Ford Bronco đź›  12/20/21 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 9.03.43 AM
The $495 rebate is explained below and was part of an email Ford sent on 5/25/21.

Ford Bronco đź›  12/20/21 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 9.23.38 AM

Sponsored

bbacon05

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Skipped over again even though my estimated delivery on United still says Mon 1/17. I'm now seeing 11 vehicles in the queue for Chapman. Over the weekend I was one of maybe 3 or 4 listed. Did I get pushed to the back of the yard or something? :cry:

Ford Bronco đź›  12/20/21 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 9.23.38 AM
I'm in the same boat as you also getting mine from Chapman, and it showed pending pickup since Saturday and still has an estimating delivery date of Monday January 17th, but has yet to be delivered

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

THIS ^^^. You and me and the rest of table 9 are sitting on some sort of unknown delay or quality check or other... I think Ford should airship our Bronco's to us to make up for the delay! I'd be happy to settle payment with the dealer ahead of time and pick up at my local airport!
I'm agreeable to this idea as well....that's a great idea....lol.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As opposed to by…airlift, or?
I meant by rail to texas or by convoy to the other parts of the country. Wasn't very clear obviously.