Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So after 3 rounds of waiting on hold for 30-40mins... I got a hold of Ford. My Curtiss is actually on the production line right now and that is the only information they could give me. There is no ETA for when it may be done. and the window sticker comes after its fully built. All things that I didn't need to wait on hold for an hour and a half to know...but at least I wasn't bumped to another production week. Another small win for the day!
Awesome! what phone number?
Sponsored

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So after 3 rounds of waiting on hold for 30-40mins... I got a hold of Ford. My Curtiss is actually on the production line right now and that is the only information they could give me. There is no ETA for when it may be done. and the window sticker comes after its fully built. All things that I didn't need to wait on hold for an hour and a half to know...but at least I wasn't bumped to another production week. Another small win for the day!
Maybe the info that the WS comes after fully built is new for '22? It definitely counters what was happening with the '21's.

Curtiss BadSas

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grey Chevy Traverse (Sport Utility Minivan)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's awesome!!!!! However, I am surprised about the WS fact, I thought those were released before the car went into production?
The customer service person i spoke with had the hiccups and she kept having to put herself on hold so she didnt hiccup in my ear. So when she told me the WS fact, I did question it but she confirmed it. I didnt have the heart to keep pestering her. although maybe i should have yelled at her to help her get rid of her hiccups!

Curtiss BadSas

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grey Chevy Traverse (Sport Utility Minivan)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome! what phone number?
1-800-334-4375
say 'order status' and then 'bronco'
then put the phone on speaker and do something else for a good 30-40 mins.

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company

Can we please get some window sticker updates??

A lot of us are being very patient and understanding through this. Granted we’re just a small group to the mass of production ford completes on a daily basis. But some feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored

Tennman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Honestly, I think people are reading WAY too much into various legacy computer systems. Unfortunately it appears the WS for 2022 are not being released to the external download web service for whatever reason.
Calling your dealer and customer service repeatedly, trying to interpret computer system version hashes, and checking your VIN against shipping companies databases isn't going to make it happen in faster(or slower). I really think everyone just needs to take a chill pill :).

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly, I think people are reading WAY too much into various legacy computer systems. Unfortunately it appears the WS for 2022 are not being released to the external download web service for whatever reason.
Calling your dealer and customer service repeatedly, trying to interpret computer system version hashes, and checking your VIN against shipping companies databases isn't going to make it happen in faster(or slower). I really think everyone just needs to take a chill pill :).

We get it, you’re the kid who waited the extra five minutes to get an extra cookie. 😜

Ukon

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You mean annoying people with stupid questions doesn’t get them to do what you want done faster???
Wow! I’ve been going through life doing it all wrong!

Sponsored

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We get it, you’re the kid who waited the extra five minutes to get an extra cookie. 😜
I get it. You do you. I am just saying, some people have been aggressivley refreshing at least 4 tracker for a week+ now. Calling dealers and customer service multiple times. And not we are on to refreshing a train shipping company website tracker? It's just not healthy is all :).

mairskin

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just talked to my Dealer, said my 2022 2 door Obx SAS is showing a build date of 12/22/21! Still so excited for this vehicle, hope is happens and I get a pic on the assembly line! I'm seeing more and more Broncos out in the wild here in Northern Nevada.. Still no WS and the Ford tracker says incorrect VIN. Not sure why that is.

jwstratton

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I get it. You do you. I am just saying, some people have been aggressivley refreshing at least 4 tracker for a week+ now. Calling dealers and customer service multiple times. And not we are on to refreshing a train shipping company website tracker? It's just not healthy is all :).
I will not call and bug people, but I will hit refresh multiple times a day. It's too close now. Shoot, I'm in here just seeing if anyone has any new information.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hmmm...i thot WS drops were ahead of build?

"...and the window sticker comes after its fully built."

Ltjb8

Wildtrak
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Windo Sticker Distraction Tactic: Post a pic of your decorated tree(s)!
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group InkedScreenshot 2021-12-21 at 14-07-47 Home - JCT Pals Portal_LI
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group 4E757F5E-DD98-428F-9EAE-20E38534891F

Scout can’t wait for Santa Paws to come! And I can’t wait any longer for my WS to generate 🤣
Sponsored