Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Some notes on this, my tear tag NEVER changed from DAA. It went straight from no communication except a 12/20 production date to built.
Same boat exactly
Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Drove around the dealership after bowling last night to see if I could spot my bronco. Couldn't find it so I suspect it may have been taken home overnight but the place was so big I may have just missed it 🤷‍♂️ Spent all night cleaning out my BMW since I'm planning on trading it in, it's got 100k miles and it really shows on the paint but mechanically it's solid. CarMax offered like $12k, Carvana $13.5k, KBB "instant cash offer" was like $16k. I'd probably settle for $15k but who knows in this market. Anyone want to buy a BMW? Not sure how good it is offroad :ROFLMAO:
Did you check Vroom? They gave me the most money for my Mazda

Rovertbee

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like everybody at table 9, but I don’t want to sit here anymore! I want to join the happy group at the bar with their Broncos parked outside. No updates for me….

Sponsored

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like everybody at table 9, but I don’t want to sit here anymore! I want to join the happy group at the bar with their Broncos parked outside. No updates for me….
This check is getting expensive but hood strong table 9 I’m still here too

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mods populated. Still says 12-20 week on the tracker and in production with no date.
Mods.JPG
I'm right with you, but at least there is some movement and off table 9 to table 10. :LOL:

gwrjones

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

well vroom was the highest at $14k, thanks for the tip
Not to discourage, but I had a very bad experience with Vroom. They offered the most for my Jeep, but it was so much hassle alongside terrible communication that I ended going with Carvana for less. You can find some horror stories on Reddit.

gooby

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 BMW 335i M-Sport, Black-Diamond 7SPD on Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not to discourage, but I had a very bad experience with Vroom. They offered the most for my Jeep, but it was so much hassle alongside terrible communication that I ended going with Carvana for less. You can find some horror stories on Reddit.
thanks, I'll look into it. I'm hoping at a minimum that the dealership will match their offer so I can get a little more savings on the taxes.

Sponsored

2kmsiebert

Big Bend
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, Mach E, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How was your experience with Carvana? Trading in my Mach E once baby BronBron is born.... Wondering how long it takes to get the money after giving them your car??

bbacon05

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well vroom was the highest at $14k, thanks for the tip
Another option could be givemethevin.com I know it doesn't have the flashiest name, but I sold my mustang to them last year and they offered $5,000 more than both Vroom and Carvana and were very easy to deal with.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad to see so many of the crew finally getting their builds. I would caution just a bit about expectations on delivery dates. I have been "built" waiting to ship since 12/26. In production was 12/23. Initially given arrive at dealer range of 12/29 to 1/5. Has now been changed to estimated delivery of 1/8, but still not started on its journey out of Wayne, MI. It will be coming convoy/truck to Northern Virginia when it does get on the road but I have significant doubts about the predicted delivery scheduling.
My dealer said .... okay let me finish my punishment pushups lol .... his experience has been 2-3 week delivery time to CT but with all that's going on he said anticipate 3-4 weeks. My tracker updated to Est. delivery 1/29.

I would love to get mine on 1/8 it would be the perfect B'day gift!

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another option could be givemethevin.com I know it doesn't have the flashiest name, but I sold my mustang to them last year and they offered $5,000 more than both Vroom and Carvana and were very easy to deal with.
How are those quotes in relation to KBB values? I'm looking to offload a vehicle that KBB estimates at $10k and I don't think my dealer will approach that value.

bbacon05

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How are those quotes in relation to KBB values? I'm looking to offload a vehicle that KBB estimates at $10k and I don't think my dealer will approach that value.
So it was just above the KBB value, but when I tried to do the KBB sell to a dealer thing on Autotrader it was about $5,000 above that too. I will say though that my car was only only 4 years with low mileage, I'm not sure if the prices they offer are as competitive on older cars. But if you go to their website they will give you a price range and then text you later with an exact number after getting pictures of the car, even the range they gave me was higher than all other companies.
Sponsored