Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@bbacon05 that's pretty amazing. This one is 5 year-old sub-compact with like 60k on it. Not super low, but still at 2/3rds original sticker price on KBB
Sponsored

CBainer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the shipped status on Dec 29th. It made it to Chicago on Sunday and has been sitting there ever since. So my question is….
Does anyone know of a good bakery close to the rail yard in Chicago? 🤔 I’m thinking another cookie infusion might be needed. 😁

gwrjones

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How was your experience with Carvana? Trading in my Mach E once baby BronBron is born.... Wondering how long it takes to get the money after giving them your car??
Carvana was very easy and everyone was super kind. They give me a check when they came to pick up my Jeep.

MuttonBuster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12/20 Build BL/SAS/LUX/Tow/Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the shipped status on Dec 29th. It made it to Chicago on Sunday and has been sitting there ever since. So my question is….
Does anyone know of a good bakery close to the rail yard in Chicago? 🤔 I’m thinking another cookie infusion might be needed. 😁
Houston here. Mine is stuck on the same train. Mine has been at Blue Island for 5 days!

Let me know if you need anyone to pitch in. This is CHICAGO, though, so maybe we should get Sausages and Beer, or perhaps a DEEP DISH, or Beef Dips for our Midwestern friends.

Sponsored

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Which models have the painted fender flares? I didn't know any had painted flares.
only the outer banks. Seems like most don’t like em but personally I prefer the painted as I won’t be doing hardcore off roading.

BigBird33

Wildtrak
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 YJ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yea I’m not expecting the estimate for delivery to be right. The fact that it’s built is the biggest thing. Hopefully it’s here before the 28th so I can goto an off-road event here in Florida.
Did they give you an ETA? I’m in central Florida and just wondering how long shipment will take from Michigan. Congrats!

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

only the outer banks. Seems like most don’t like em but personally I prefer the painted as I won’t be doing hardcore off roading.
Never hurts to have two sets either. You can use the painted flares for “special occasions”, like when you’re taking your wife out to a fancy dinner at Applebees.

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Never hurts to have two sets either. You can use the painted flares for “special occasions”, like when you’re taking your wife out to a fancy dinner at Applebees.
Applebees? Let’s not get too crazy..this isn’t a Range Rover.

Sponsored

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No changes for me. No Mods, no updates on the trackers. I think my Bronco is stuck on the assembly line holding up the rest of your Broncos. I apologize.

I am the guy that you do not want to get behind in the line at the grocery store.....always comes to a standstill as soon as I enter no matter what line I pick...

chrisirmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No changes for me. No Mods, no updates on the trackers. I think my Bronco is stuck on the assembly line holding up the rest of your Broncos. I apologize.

I am the guy that you do not want to get behind in the line at the grocery store.....always comes to a standstill as soon as I enter no matter what line I pick...
No worries, been checking out some of the 12/13 and 12/16 build weeks and I think many of us are in for a long wait built or not built. I think my dealer won't even give me any ETA because though I may be built it may take at least a month to get here. 3 weeks seems to be the minimum so I still have a couple weeks. Those of us by "Rail" may become the new table 9.
Sponsored