tstehl

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is there a way to see whether my Bronco is on a rail yet??? I wonder if my tracker is just not updating.
Sponsored

jfonz22

Badlands
First Name
Jacquelyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received an email from Ford yesterday 11:33pm that EDD was pushed to 1/26-2/1. Checked the palsapp this morning and it was dispatched. Delivered to the dealer at 12:30pm. Dealer is 45 minutes from MAP. Pizza tracker still shows built, no shipping email, no baby pic. Picking her up on Monday. Hang in there everyone they're coming!

IMG-4803.jpg

C_Copperpot225

Badlands
First Name
Chester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pizza tracker just updated my EDD to 1/22 from 1/19. It’s sitting at a rail yard New Orleans and heading to Baton Rouge. Really hope it doesn’t take another full week.

SmellzLikeYeti

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Received an email from Ford yesterday 11:33pm that EDD was pushed to 1/26-2/1. Checked the palsapp this morning and it was dispatched. Delivered to the dealer at 12:30pm. Dealer is 45 minutes from MAP. Pizza tracker still shows built, no shipping email, no baby pic. Picking her up on Monday. Hang in there everyone they're coming!

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group IMG-4803
Lmao the pizza tracker is literally garbage then. I'm done looking at it.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m watching the new show American Auto and this feels very much to me what I think ford is like when it comes to shipping ha

Sponsored

kput

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Ridgeline, 2021 Bronco 4door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Internet sleuths: How do I find my railcar history? I'm curious when my railcar left MAP.

TTGX 980439

It's been sat at KC, KS for a day and a half now, does anybody have any educated guesses on a realistic timeframe from Kansas City to Seattle?
We have the same railcar number lol. Mine is coming to Omaha.

Sponsored

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spent a lot of time today catching up on pages and pages of this thread and it just dawned on me that none of you folks must be into edging :ROFLMAO:

WE WANT THE GRATIFICATION NOW DAMMIT! Ooooh, but this buildup is so fun! I mean, how long can this last? 2, 3, 4 more weeks?! And then what happens to all that anticipation?! Yes, you get the Bronco of your dreams, but then what do we even complain about? What happens to our cute little e-family, the 12Sixers?! Where does it all GO?! Do we just vanish into the ether, a group once so close disbanded by a shared but somehow divisive happiness?

Also, this is the most first world problems thread, and don't get me wrong, I'm all for it. But y'all, when you look at it we are so fucking spoiled complaining about a couple of weeks for a new custom made car, having all the free time to devote to tracking shipments and even snagging photos of the rail cars. I love the dedication, and the enthusiasm! But man, when you read 8 pages in a row and then take a step back.... Just remember, our babies are almost here!

And now I humbly relinquish my soapbox for the inevitable backlash that is to follow any statement made on the interwebs.
I had to re-check that I read what I read.

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have the same railcar number lol. Mine is coming to Omaha.
IT ARRIVED IN OMAHA TODAY!!! You're so close to having your Bronco!!

Mississippi Man

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if you can pull anything but here’s my vin
1fmee5dp3mlb08009
I tried your VIN and it wasn’t in the system. Is yours coming by convoy? You can go to the United Road website and sign up. For some reason, it works better if you do it on your phone. You will be able to see all the vehicles coming to your dealer.

kput

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Ridgeline, 2021 Bronco 4door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

IT ARRIVED IN OMAHA TODAY!!! You're so close to having your Bronco!!
I'm just crossing my fingers it's actually on that rail car 😅
I finalized paperwork on 12/30 to lock in the residual so I haven't been able to track it at all since. I'm judging based off another Bronco in-transit to my store from the same build week. We have 4-5 others on that rail car and they usually all show up together sooo *holding breath*

bguerin920

Badlands
First Name
LeiLani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pizza tracker just updated my EDD to 1/22 from 1/19. It’s sitting at a rail yard New Orleans and heading to Baton Rouge. Really hope it doesn’t take another full week.
Uh oh, it's a race now! Just checked mine, scanned around 6:30 in Evendale, OH. Almost out of OH finally. Sure hope they aren't waiting on mine to fill the truck up before you ship out of NOLA!
My EDD is still 1/30-2/05
Sponsored

Last edited: