Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sent

True but it’s all I got at the moment so I wait patiently for it to change 😅😂
That's awesome, pitiful, but awesome. I'm just kidding you Matt, you know that. Our OCD is on the same level. Actually I have you beat in the OCD department because as we discussed the other day, I have already spent a zillion dollars on mods yet and at least you have controlled yourself thus far.
I hate to call because then that means I have to accept the realization that I am almost definitely bumped to the 3/28 group. Would bet my paycheck on it.
Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just called and still sitting at the 3/14 build week!
That's great, but I don't think Ford's system update happens until after 11 EST on Thursdays, just sayin! ;)

RunNGunArk

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's great, but I don't think Ford's system update happens until after 11 EST on Thursdays, just sayin! ;)
Shiiittt 😅 Well, I’ll call back later or tomorrow then! Hopefully by Valentines Day we get our build day again as it was a month to the day when we did but then we got bumped 2 weeks!

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's awesome, pitiful, but awesome. I'm just kidding you Matt, you know that. Our OCD is on the same level. Actually I have you beat in the OCD department because as we discussed the other day, I have already spent a zillion dollars on mods yet and at least you have controlled yourself thus far.
I hate to call because then that means I have to accept the realization that I am almost definitely bumped to the 3/28 group. Would bet my paycheck on it.
I literally have the back door link, tracker and window sticker page saved on my phone so I check all 3 about every hour lol!

I won’t know how to react when the tracker says “In Production” or the window sticker actually works 😅😂

Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yup my dealer told me my date this morning but he says their system usually updates on Friday’s for changes to schedule.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yup my dealer told me my date this morning but he says their system usually updates on Friday’s for changes to schedule.
Fingers crossed we get our build DAY soon! It was like having the rug pulled out from underneath us when we got bumped and then just given a build week 😩

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group 27C86610-48FD-4A2B-AF5B-DC10DB77B5AD

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ugh I know. I feel like it’s gonna get bumped again.

First Name
Dottie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got word that I'm a 3/14 build week! But my dealer says 3/18? not a peep before and the email actually says "the production date for your vehicle has changed." and yet i never got the original date so i'm not sure if i'm legit 3/14 build week or what?

Any clue?

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got word that I'm a 3/14 build week! But my dealer says 3/18? not a peep before and the email actually says "the production date for your vehicle has changed." and yet i never got the original date so i'm not sure if i'm legit 3/14 build week or what?

Any clue?
3/18 is within the 3/14 build week! Congrats! Also emails are spotty at best

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any clue?
Welcome! It was about a month exactly to our build week that we got our build day so your dealer might’ve been mistaken there but welcome to the 3/14 club! Hoping it sticks for you!

First Name
Dottie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Welcome! It was about a month exactly to our build week that we got our build day so your dealer might’ve been mistaken there but welcome to the 3/14 club! Hoping it sticks for you!
Thanks! I'm a 7/15 reservation date, 02/05 org order date, 10/08 my22 change date...... i'm hoping it sticks too!

OP
OP
Theo_Bronco

Theo_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Say it ain't so. Afraid to call dealer to see if I slipped to the right. Maybe I shouldn't call. I like this group and don't want to leave. Ignorance is bliss. :LOL:
That's exactly where I'm sitting. I haven't received an email still, but my dealer called me immediately when she saw the date. I want to believe, if it changed, she'd do the same. So I'm just going to keep going as though I'm still 3/14!

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's exactly where I'm sitting. I haven't received an email still, but my dealer called me immediately when she saw the date. I want to believe, if it changed, she'd do the same. So I'm just going to keep going as though I'm still 3/14!
I plan on calling tomorrow if I don’t see an email but there’s still so much movement so hopefully with that being said there’s positive things ahead 😊🙏🏻

OP
OP
Theo_Bronco

Theo_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I plan on calling tomorrow if I don’t see an email but there’s still so much movement so hopefully with that being said there’s positive things ahead 😊🙏🏻
Absolutely staying positive. I'm one of the new year's orders, so I have no room for complaints like y'all res. holders/OG orders. I'm just happy to have heard about any kind of build week so soon. But, man, I'd still be disheartened to get pushed back. 😅 Awesome to hear about some of those that got bumped up a build week recently! Hoping we're all right where we are to be now.
Sponsored