Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After 6 days in Gibson update this morning left Thornton IL on Union Pacificā€¦movement finally!
Did the Gibson, IL delay change your eta in any of Fords trackers?
Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1649081126202.png

Just hoping mine is on that train, I've talked to chat on 7 different occasions, the bronco hotline once, and my dealer twice... no one can give me any railcar info, or doesn't know how.
Our train is just outside Kansas City, MO now if youā€™re on it!

mhblueyz

Badlands
First Name
Mariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT Rocky Ridge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did the Gibson, IL delay change your eta in any of Fords trackers?
I was not a reservation holder so my tracker didnt have all the bells and whistles that res holders could see, but i have not been advised yet of any delay by dealership or ford chat reps.

Paddock

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First get your railcar info from Ford Chat -
https://www.ford.com/help/contact/

Then call 1 (800) 235-2352! The initials will be the first 4 letters and then say the next 6 numbers šŸ¤“šŸ‘šŸ»
Thanks for the help! They confirmed that they are still awaiting shipment, no rail info or cause of delays in the notes. I'll just wait and see. Good luck everyone :)

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

want to know what really sucks. I was in production before you, built before you ( 3/7 ) going to the same location ( Colorado ) and my shit hasnt even gotten on a rail yet. Suck it up buttercup :)
@scojosmac if it makes you feel any better, I was on the 2/7/22 build group and my vehicle just got on a train on Thursday, so I can say the same thing to you.

Sponsored

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good morning, Stampede Frens.

Did anyone end up having theirs shipped without being notified? My build completion email came on 3/23 but I haven't heard anything since. One tracker had it ASN'd to some sort of shipping last week, but now we're just chilling. I found my way to a chat but they were only doing raptors and mustangs over there. How did you all get your best updates? Or should I just wait and finger blast refresh on trackers, backdoors, and ordertrack? Thanks!

1649081110610.png
I'm in the same boat. No emails or production status updates. The Bronco hotline has been more helpful than chat or regular Ford customer service, but they don't have any information to give me other than it is built, it is waiting on transit, there are no holds or delays in the notes, no railcar information, and my ETA at the dealership is still 4/1-4/7.
It doesn't seem like all of those things can simultaneously be true, but I am choosing to believe the delivery window and hoping for the best.

umpire19

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Me, built 3/21.
At this point I wish it was going for a choo-choo ride. Still sitting at the plant waiting for a truck after blend 3/16 and build finished 3/20. Who else is still stranded at the home base?
Me built,3/21! Dealer said delivery between 4/4 & 4/7. Third time it changed.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, train arrive at it's final destination yesterday. Now the trucker shortage waiting game and my finance check!

jmbennett47

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback Wilderness
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Make sure everyone checks on their Fordpass Points. Especially early reservation holders. I just spoke with someone at Ford and they said I have 262,000 points that I will receive. I will get 42,000 when I active the Bronco module using the Fordpass app, then an additional 200,000 and 20,000 will be added to my account from the dealer for the early reservation and getting pushed to a 2022MY due to hard top issues. You can call 833-385-0516 to confirm the points you will be given.

Sponsored

Broncgeaux

Outer Banks
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Make sure everyone checks on their Fordpass Points. Especially early reservation holders. I just spoke with someone at Ford and they said I have 262,000 points that I will receive. I will get 42,000 when I active the Bronco module using the Fordpass app, then an additional 200,000 and 20,000 will be added to my account from the dealer for the early reservation and getting pushed to a 2022MY due to hard top issues. You can call 833-385-0516 to confirm the points you will be given.
Did not know this, thanks for sharing. I have the 42,000 but not the 220,000.

PABroncoMatt

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco, 13 Fusion, 88 Mustang GT, 13 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, train arrive at it's final destination yesterday. Now the trucker shortage waiting game and my finance check!
Mine did the same yesterday. For some reason the final destination was Wilmington, De and I am 45 minutes north of the Philadelphia depot.... Hope it gets here soon. Does anyone know how to track them once they are unloaded from the train?

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those of you who were delivered by rail and used the CSX number to track; does the system let you know when the Bronco is loaded off the train? For example, mine is sitting in Portland now, which is the final destination and it still says ā€œarrived.ā€ Will this change to something else noting that it has been offloaded?

idobleedblue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands Sasquatch Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know if I knew about points for hardtop issues. Can you point me towards (or share a little) more information?

I have a MY22 4-door hardtop. How many points should I be on the lookout for?

idobleedblue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands Sasquatch Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those of you who were delivered by rail and used the CSX number to track; does the system let you know when the Bronco is loaded off the train? For example, mine is sitting in Portland now, which is the final destination and it still says ā€œarrived.ā€ Will this change to something else noting that it has been offloaded?
Mine said "arrived" for a few days then after that it said "car unloaded" or something similar to that.
Sponsored