Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

“Has been placed at customer location April 8th 4:49am”

Does that mean it was unloaded from the railcar then?
Sponsored

theyeofra

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
“Has been placed at customer location April 8th 4:49am”

Does that mean it was unloaded from the railcar then?
Yea. Now you are just waiting for it to say "empty released to customer". Its currently sitting in the rail cargo box waiting to be taken out and put in the holding lot for shipping.

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

...and thus begins another day of refreshing the tracker, hoping for status to change to shipped, and seeing nothing...
Called the hotline today because I was told to follow up with them when my ETA of April 1-7 came and went. I received another variation of huh./that's weird/I've never seen that before from the rep on the phone. They said there isn't a new ETA in the system, but there is an "Update Pending" note. Nobody knows exactly what is going on and every time somebody at Ford they tell me nothing about it makes sense.

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lain26

Wildtrak
First Name
Lainey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
same for me. My bronco has been there since saturday and the worst part is the dealer texted me Monday morning and said she thought it would be there Monday or Tuesday! My truck iS about 1.5 hours away which is making the wait UNBEARABLE.
Nice surprise this morning waking up to “delivered” ..why Ford would change my delivery ETA yesterday if it was currently on its way to the dealer I have no idea. But I’m so excited to go pick her up. I hope yours gets delivered today too!

Sponsored

j_4260

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3, Ducati M620, BMW GSA 1200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So no luck yet finding a rail car number from Ford Chat or Dealer. I did find out from the dealer that as of April 5, it was in Indiana Harbor Belt RR Co. which appears to be in Chicago and is a switching company. And thanks to the instructional video or how rail companies work (wish I had eaten a gummy) I know that it can take up to 8 days to finally get hooked on the train home to Northern Ca.

Anybody out there with a destination of Northern CA that may be on the same train but has a railcar number?
Not that it helps but mine arrived via rail to Richmond this past Monday, so it looks like yours isn't too far behind that delivery?

MOBroncoSTL

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MX-5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine has been in the rail yard for a while now too. Maybe two weeks. Dealer has no idea when it will be released. It says Pending and On Hold in back door link. So close yet so far. I did drop of some badland take off wheels, and 285/70/r17 Destination AT2's at the dealership and they were super. Too bad they are an hour away (Laura Ford) I'd like to use them for all my serviece. I have $150 nerf bars from TAC on the way too. I was going to wait to buy stuff until I actually had the truck in my possiession but it is so close!!! Oh, and the front license plate bracket is ready to go too. Good luck to all of us that are so close! I feel even worse for the dirt/mud/snow/spring/ mountain people now. I don't know how they hang in there.

broncomama

Outer Banks
First Name
Cree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer, 2018 F-250 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone on the Houston Rail that just made it to Pearland been able to talk to dealer? Our rail now says “empty released to customer” but palsapp still isn’t able to find my VIN.

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine has been in the rail yard for a while now too. Maybe two weeks. Dealer has no idea when it will be released. It says Pending and On Hold in back door link. So close yet so far. I did drop of some badland take off wheels, and 285/70/r17 Destination AT2's at the dealership and they were super. Too bad they are an hour away (Laura Ford) I'd like to use them for all my serviece. I have $150 nerf bars from TAC on the way too. I was going to wait to buy stuff until I actually had the truck in my possiession but it is so close!!! Oh, and the front license plate bracket is ready to go too. Good luck to all of us that are so close! I feel even worse for the dirt/mud/snow/spring/ mountain people now. I don't know how they hang in there.
I had not seen those TAC nerf bars. Now I may end up buying some while I wait.

JGL349

Black Diamond
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine was sitting in the rail yard for a few days while the pizza tracker kept changing… pushing the delivery window back again and again, including this morning where it jumped to 4/11-4/18. Then I get notification from the dealer that this just rolled in ——>
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group 1649443088493

Could be tomorrow or at the latest Monday. Have to work out the trade in on my 2021 mustang gt but damn it feels good to finally be able to see it live and in person! Can’t wait to start installing all the updates that have been sitting patiently in boxes in the garage!

Sponsored

MOBroncoSTL

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MX-5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like the price for sure. Another member here was very impressed with them. Easy install and not even sure I'll want steps so I didn't want to invest $1000. Plus they look retro to me. White letter on tires will be facing out! lol.

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting how many of us have Broncos sitting in Richmond, CA waiting to be trucked to our dealers. Hopefully that rail yard is well staffed and on schedule!

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yea. Now you are just waiting for it to say "empty released to customer". Its currently sitting in the rail cargo box waiting to be taken out and put in the holding lot for shipping.
ITS BEEN RELEASED BY CUSTOMER 😲😍
Sponsored