Stephine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyones order track said Awaiting shipment and it be true?
It still says on hold at the bottom, and other trackers still say in production but I know not everyone’s tracker is always updated. I had just noticed it said awaiting shipment but not getting too excited lol.

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group B2B15D88-03C9-44A3-BEE3-1180C21ECE18

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It still says on hold at the bottom, and other trackers still say in production but I know not everyone’s tracker is always updated. I had just noticed it said awaiting shipment but not getting too excited lol.

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group B2B15D88-03C9-44A3-BEE3-1180C21ECE18
I have seen other people say the same thing, ordertracker is always updated faster than the pizza tracker it seems

BroncoWisco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Overnight I just received my built email. I didn't think that would ever come. Estimated delivery June 26 to July 2. Order track for me now says "Awaiting Shipment" too.

Sponsored

breezn

Outer Banks
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

B2B15D88-03C9-44A3-BEE3-1180C21ECE18.jpeg
The ordertrack app changed my OBX from "in production" to "awaiting shipping" late last Friday night. The pizza tracker changed to "built" on Saturday and updated from an EDD of 6/12 - 6/18 to 6/25 - 7/1 on Tuesday. I received my official "built" email from Ford this morning. Hopefully everything's finally coming together and it's all true and will be shipped soon (but not holding my breath).

StephLuna0211

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The ordertrack app changed my OBX from "in production" to "awaiting shipping" late last Friday night. The pizza tracker changed to "built" on Saturday and updated from an EDD of 6/12 - 6/18 to 6/25 - 7/1 on Tuesday. I received my official "built" email from Ford this morning. Hopefully everything's finally coming together and it's all true and will be shipped soon (but not holding my breath).
All the trackers have updated and I received the build email as well!! Not holding my breath on the delivery date either lol I have learned to not get happy until I am driving in it!!

StephLuna0211

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Overnight I just received my built email. I didn't think that would ever come. Estimated delivery June 26 to July 2. Order track for me now says "Awaiting Shipment" too.
Hey! That’s my eta on delivery as well! Seems like they are finally getting them out!! Will yours be convoy or rail?

BroncoWisco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey! That’s my eta on delivery as well! Seems like they are finally getting them out!! Will yours be convoy or rail?
Mine is a convoy delivery. The dates seem too good to be true. But we can hope.

Sponsored

StephLuna0211

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine is a convoy delivery. The dates seem too good to be true. But we can hope.
I agree! I’m about 5 hours away. I’m just patiently waiting and not getting too excited. Just happy I finally got a built email. It’s been a long wait!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A new recall for MY'22 Broncos for the front windshield has been issued. Letters will be going out. It is a stop sale recall so for those that have just been shipped, you will be in for a wait until the recall can be corrected. The rest of us who have taken delivery you may be able to schedule the recall work before the mass mailing hits the rest of buyers. Windshield Recall Thread

Wvwaiting

Badlands
First Name
Nichole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A new recall for MY'22 Broncos for the front windshield has been issued. Letters will be going out. It is a stop sale recall so for those that have just been shipped, you will be in for a wait until the recall can be corrected. The rest of us who have taken delivery you may be able to schedule the recall work before the mass mailing hits the rest of buyers. Windshield Recall Thread
OF FREAKING COURSE! DAMN IT!
Sponsored