Stephine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine's convoy as well. And no change on the trackers for mine either, as of 7/1. I checked and I'm also on the recall list, so there's another few days once it arrives at the dealership. Sigh...my patience is waning.
I guess I jinxed myself, my eta was moved to this upcoming week. Ugh, definitely frustrating!! I am also on the recall list!
Sponsored

StephLuna0211

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm the same way but they (the individual handling the bronco orders for the dealership) claimed they couldn't find any other cert and never heard of them getting more than the $895 even though I showed him what ford.com said in the frequently asked questions.

Needless to say there's a reason I requested I work with someone else when mine showed up. I told the new salesman I was working with about it and he said he would some research. Next thing I know, I got an additional $1134 check in the mail after a couple months.
That’s great, I am glad he looked into it! Seems if some don’t know about it, they don’t bother to look into more. I’m glad there are some that are helpful. I think my guy is pretty helpful so far!

Wvwaiting

Badlands
First Name
Nichole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Need a little more insight!!!!! My bronco arrived at my dealership HOURS after the recall. Their contracted glass company will not attempt to pull the windshield without having a replacement "in case" of breakage. Dealer called every dealership in state to acquire one....either they didn't have it...or were not giving it up. It is "ordered with no ETA". My question.....what type of time frame am I looking at?

StephLuna0211

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got the call from my dealer, “Your Bronco just came in”
Awesome!! Congrats!
Did your trackers update to ship at anytime? I’m still patiently waiting 🥹

Sponsored

Craig2904

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Awesome!! Congrats!
Did your trackers update to ship at anytime? I’m still patiently waiting 🥹
No. My bronco showed it was to come by rail. There was never an update on the tracker, it apparently came by convoy. The did say it would arrive between the 7th and 13th on July. It was here on he 8th.

StephLuna0211

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I talked to my sales person today, he said it’s weird, it shows awaiting shipment but also shows in transit. Anyone had that shown on theirs? 🤔 eta is this week.

breezn

Outer Banks
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I FINALLY got a "Shipped" email at 4:35am on 7/13. It's being delivered via convoy. Been in "awaiting shipment" mode since 6/17. Hopefully they're finishing our week out and getting our Broncos to the dealers. Now I have to check with the dealership about how long this windshield recall will take.

BroncoWisco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I FINALLY got a "Shipped" email at 4:35am on 7/13. It's being delivered via convoy. Been in "awaiting shipment" mode since 6/17. Hopefully they're finishing our week out and getting our Broncos to the dealers. Now I have to check with the dealership about how long this windshield recall will take.
Congrats! I’ve been in awaiting shipment since 6/21. Hopefully that means I’m shipping just a few days behind you. Hope your delivery goes well.

Havoc1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F250, 20 Accord Sport, 21 HD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I talked to my sales person today, he said it’s weird, it shows awaiting shipment but also shows in transit. Anyone had that shown on theirs? 🤔 eta is this week.
I mean mine disappeared for a month after leaving MO? But I don't think that'll happen for you since you're the opposite direction.

Sponsored

StephLuna0211

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I mean mine disappeared for a month after leaving MO? But I don't think that'll happen for you since you're the opposite direction.
Lol well mine was just pushed back another week….so I don’t think it’s really in transit 😂

StephLuna0211

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sweeeet!!!! Congrats! Please let us know what your dealership says about the ETA on the windshield recall! I’m curious about that issue.

TroutHunter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One step closer... My status finally updated to Shipped earlier in the week! I called the dealership today and they said they just took it off of the truck. But, they could not legally sell it to me until the recall was fixed. They said it would take 1.5 days total and had to wait a bit of time for the adhesive to cure. I would have liked it for the weekend, but won't be complaining when I go get it on Monday! Whoop whoop! I am still trying to curb my excitement until it is in my driveway...

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those of you with your Broncos or soon to be with your Bronco if you didn’t get the B&O sound system and realize the base system isn’t great I may have an affordable solution for you. The stock sound system isn’t great; honestly it’s underwhelming. I know next to nothing about car stereo so I knew I needed to get some professional help. Anyway, I went to a few stores locally and got estimates ranging from $2k to $5k. Keep in mind I told each place I just wanted to make it sound better, not a concert hall. My budget was less than $1k. On a whim I tried Best Buy. I had them install some kicker KS series speakers and a key amp. All in for about $700. Made a world of difference! I’m sure some of you can do the work yourself and do it cheaper (there’s threads on how), but if you don’t have that skill set like I don’t, Best Buy was a solid option for me. We went on a decent road trip and came to the conclusion that it needed a sub. I had them install a kicker 8” hideaway and it really sounds amazing now. All in it was just over $1k. Worth every penny. If you do decide to have them install it, buy their install package as it will pay for itself just in this install and it’s good for anything else you buy for a year. I’ll try to remember to post a picture of the sub tomorrow, but I had it mounted in the trunk with some quick disconnects so it can be easily removed if necessary. What other must have mods have you all installed? I think this is the fun part where we get to see what everyone is doing. Hope you all are well!

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Those of you with your Broncos or soon to be with your Bronco if you didn’t get the B&O sound system and realize the base system isn’t great I may have an affordable solution for you. The stock sound system isn’t great; honestly it’s underwhelming. I know next to nothing about car stereo so I knew I needed to get some professional help. Anyway, I went to a few stores locally and got estimates ranging from $2k to $5k. Keep in mind I told each place I just wanted to make it sound better, not a concert hall. My budget was less than $1k. On a whim I tried Best Buy. I had them install some kicker KS series speakers and a key amp. All in for about $700. Made a world of difference! I’m sure some of you can do the work yourself and do it cheaper (there’s threads on how), but if you don’t have that skill set like I don’t, Best Buy was a solid option for me. We went on a decent road trip and came to the conclusion that it needed a sub. I had them install a kicker 8” hideaway and it really sounds amazing now. All in it was just over $1k. Worth every penny. If you do decide to have them install it, buy their install package as it will pay for itself just in this install and it’s good for anything else you buy for a year. I’ll try to remember to post a picture of the sub tomorrow, but I had it mounted in the trunk with some quick disconnects so it can be easily removed if necessary. What other must have mods have you all installed? I think this is the fun part where we get to see what everyone is doing. Hope you all are well!
yup! All I did was the kicker key amp and that was already way better. Ordered the harness from plug and play as well and installed it myself. Just at $450. Eventually I’ll do speakers too.
Sponsored