Nichole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll call tomorrow, I saw where I could look up my vin to make sure I was in the recall list and I am. I hope they are able to fix it without damaging the windshield. I’ve been without a car since 4/01. It’s been the worse part of this all and really don’t want to have to wait for another.
I'm sorry! That freaking sucks! More reason to be proactive and get your Parts Mgr on the same page as of what to expect when yours hits the lot! Also ask what the time frame will be. Soooo many different experiences!! Many have had done in 1 day, others 3 or 4. Will it be a same day, next day etc...just for your piece of mind and a little less stress, and planning for you.
Sponsored

StephLuna0211

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, eta just got pushed back, again! I wish they would let me go get it at this point! I’m 5 hours away, it’ll be worth the drive instead of continuously waiting.

Ford Bronco đź›  3/14/22 Build Week Group BEF4C58A-6A3E-4C5C-9E64-120701E1006E

BroncoWisco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, eta just got pushed back, again! I wish they would let me go get it at this point! I’m 5 hours away, it’ll be worth the drive instead of continuously waiting.
I got the same ETA push as well. Ugh. Every week brings another shipping push to the next week.

Sponsored

StephLuna0211

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got pushed back as well, to 7/22 - 7/28, but the ordertrack app has said it was "In Transit" for almost a week. Grr, so who knows?! On a brighter note, I did get my baby pic.

Ford Bronco đź›  3/14/22 Build Week Group Bronco
Well I hope that means you’re getting it soon!! So even if it says transit, I guess we should not get too excited, lol every milestone seems to be another disappointment!

breezn

Outer Banks
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I hope that means you’re getting it soon!! So even if it says transit, I guess we should not get too excited, lol every milestone seems to be another disappointment!
Yeah, silly me to think that when it said "In Transit" on ordertrack or "Shipped" on the ford tracker that would mean it's on its way.

StephLuna0211

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, silly me to think that when it said "In Transit" on ordertrack or "Shipped" on the ford tracker that would mean it's on its way.
I completely get it!!! I honestly thought once I was in production, I was in the clear. I wasn’t really following any of this until after I was on a hold. Lol 🤦🏽‍♀️

TroutHunter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As you know, it is a stop sale until the recall is resolved. I would reach out to the service department and see that they plan accordingly either by ordering a backup windshield or sourcing it from another dealer (though they aren't likely to give it up with having their own recalls to perform). Good luck and I hope you (and others) can finally take delivery.
I have been experiencing firsthand exactly what you describe here. Bronco arrived at dealership one week ago. I get a call last Thursday saying, by law, they have to fix the recall before sale. Get a call today saying the windshield was damaged in process and waiting for new one. Could be tomorrow, could be five days. About an hour after the call, I get my baby pic email from Ford. I wanted to throw my phone through the window (or through the broken windshield, I should say). UGGGGHHHHH!

Sponsored

MarkerInbound

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche, Tesla, Subaru, Dodge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in east central Illinois and my dealership just received a Black Diamond 4dr hard top with tow from a March blend date. My blend is in May. It was nice to see the green window sticker though. I believe it was Cactus Gray.