First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
do all of y'all have a VIN if you're able to be this specific with the date? I've been holding steady at 3/14 for about a month now on the backdoor link, and still there today, but no VIN, and no email from Ford telling me anything either.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A9083743-D665-42A6-BB5E-3B504C8B42AA.png

Did the pizza tracker update for anyone? I didn’t have a reservation so I can’t check the back door link.
That tracker hasn’t worked in like 2 weeks for me 😭 Hoping as we get closer it does but glad the back door tracker works!

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

do all of y'all have a VIN if you're able to be this specific with the date? I've been holding steady at 3/14 for about a month now on the backdoor link, and still there today, but no VIN, and no email from Ford telling me anything either.
Yep! Your dealer should be able to get that for ya! We figured out that 4 weeks from our build week the dealers started getting them and low and behold we got them 🤓👍🏻

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can't have a build week without a vin so you need to call someone for your vin. Your dealer can give it to you or CS can give it to you. Customer service is mostly useless these days, but if a vin has been created they should at least be able to give you that. But again, build weeks aren't handed out with out vins being created.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

3/14 build week still holding so I updated the spreadsheet with my info.

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can't have a build week without a vin so you need to call someone for your vin. Your dealer can give it to you or CS can give it to you. Customer service is mostly useless these days, but if a vin has been created they should at least be able to give you that. But again, build weeks aren't handed out with out vins being created.
I got my VIN from CS but that was back in December.

BoiseBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, now I'm feeling salty that I don't have it from them yet! I just texted and he's looking into it and will call me back - dang this means that my VIN was likely ready as early as mid-Jan because my original build date in the back door tracker was 2/14! Thank you both so much. @Herbie and @mpmcgaughey

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, now I'm feeling salty that I don't have it from them yet! I just texted and he's looking into it and will call me back - dang this means that my VIN was likely ready as early as mid-Jan because my original build date in the back door tracker was 2/14! Thank you both so much. @Herbie and @mpmcgaughey
It was probably available in Dec. I got my 2/21/22 build week notification in Dec, followed shortly after with the VIN# (after I asked the dealer for it).

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is exactly when I got my first scheduled week (that I have subsequently been bumped from four times, but no I'm not bitter) and I got my vin on that same phone call. So yeah your dealer is a deadbeat.

Loubiz90

Base
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey yall just found out I've been bumped here from 3/7. Another week, another bump smh

BoiseBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That is exactly when I got my first scheduled week (that I have subsequently been bumped from four times, but no I'm not bitter) and I got my vin on that same phone call. So yeah your dealer is a deadbeat.
he's a nice guy but his communication has been absolute craaaaap.

BoiseBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey yall just found out I've been bumped here from 3/7. Another week, another bump smh
welcome? :) Sorry you keep getting bumped!

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

he's a nice guy but his communication has been absolute craaaaap.
I'm sure he is, I'm just being a smarty pants. I have to pry stuff out of my guy most times and I really like him. I just wish people expressed just a tiny sense of urgency sometimes, at least pretend a little bit.
Sponsored