Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer has been great so far, so I will reach out and make sure before I get there to pick it up. Thank you @ChompSticks & @coadr
Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I asked like three weeks ago and was told that I should still get the pre-raised price, but that may be at the discretion of the dealer.
I asked like three weeks ago and was told that I should still get the pre-raised price, but that may be at the discretion of the dealer.
2022 MY Pricing for Customers Who Placed a Reservation After March 19, 2021, or Placed an Order Without a Reservation After March 19, 2021
What does it mean if I placed a reservation after March 19, 2021, or placed an order without a reservation after March 19, 2021?

If you fall into either of these categories, it means that you do not qualify for the Bronco Price Protection Program. The cutoff for that program was placing an order or reservation on or before March 19, 2021.

I have placed an order, will this mid-year price increase affect my pricing?
If you do not change your order after March 7, 2022, and take delivery of your 2022 MY Bronco, your order qualifies for retail order price protection. This protects the MSRP of the vehicle at the time the 2022 order was received by Ford. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

I have an unconverted reservation that was placed after March 19, 2021. Will price increases affect me?
If you convert by March 7, 2022, your order will reflect the initial 2022 MY pricing. If you convert your reservation after March 7, 2022, your order will reflect the most current pricing. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

Will changing my order after March 7, 2022, affect my Bronco's price?
Changing your series, equipment package, the number of doors, or 4x4 system will cause your order to reflect new mid-year price levels. Make sure your order is configured properly prior to the March 7, 2022 cut-off. If your vehicle is not built in the 2022 MY, your new 2023 order will reflect 2023 MY price levels. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

BasSas

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry =/
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw somewhere that the 262K points = $1300. So I would guess .005 cents per point.

MIC top to soft top change = 200,000
Early res holder = 20,000
Take delivery = 42,000

Since I kept the hardtop, no 200k. booooo! so 62k points for me. ($310).
Thank you for the information! Do we need to actually ask for those points, or are they added automatically after we take delivery?

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you for the information! Do we need to actually ask for those points, or are they added automatically after we take delivery?
You should have the 20k already (if you were an early reservation holder). The 42k upon delivery.

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2022 MY Pricing for Customers Who Placed a Reservation After March 19, 2021, or Placed an Order Without a Reservation After March 19, 2021
What does it mean if I placed a reservation after March 19, 2021, or placed an order without a reservation after March 19, 2021?

If you fall into either of these categories, it means that you do not qualify for the Bronco Price Protection Program. The cutoff for that program was placing an order or reservation on or before March 19, 2021.

I have placed an order, will this mid-year price increase affect my pricing?
If you do not change your order after March 7, 2022, and take delivery of your 2022 MY Bronco, your order qualifies for retail order price protection. This protects the MSRP of the vehicle at the time the 2022 order was received by Ford. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

I have an unconverted reservation that was placed after March 19, 2021. Will price increases affect me?
If you convert by March 7, 2022, your order will reflect the initial 2022 MY pricing. If you convert your reservation after March 7, 2022, your order will reflect the most current pricing. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

Will changing my order after March 7, 2022, affect my Bronco's price?
Changing your series, equipment package, the number of doors, or 4x4 system will cause your order to reflect new mid-year price levels. Make sure your order is configured properly prior to the March 7, 2022 cut-off. If your vehicle is not built in the 2022 MY, your new 2023 order will reflect 2023 MY price levels. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.
This is why I'm hoping to get a MY22 and not a MY23. Will save probably $2k-3k !!

Sponsored

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh lord, please don't be another delay. I have a 3/18 build with roof rack (2-door as well).
I’d guess it’d add a day maybe two at most. Just need to move it to another building on campus, then add the rack which is only a 15-20 minute job. I’m sure Ford wants these shipped as quickly as we do and whoever’s running the plant is likely under tremendous pressure from above to get these out fast as long as all the parts are available.

MAP seems to be rolling based on the fact most peeps mods are popping within a day of their build date as reported on last week’s and this week’s build threads.

Kholding

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My mods populated early this morning with a 03/15 build date. No change yet on any of the apps other than the production date is now showing on the Ford tracker. Curious to see how long rail shipping will take to get to Las Vegas. Sounds like 2 weeks isn't a bad starting point. It's getting CLOSER!

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My trackers still down 😔

Sponsored

Jnic815

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 F150, 00 WS6, 95 OBS Dually, 87 PETE 379
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Now, I'm getting worried after getting built on 3/14 with the modules popping the next morning. There has been no transition on the tracker as being "built" just "In Production". I'm hoping it didn't take a detour to Mud Mountain.

mustang18gt

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Now, I'm getting worried after getting built on 3/14 with the modules popping the next morning. There has been no transition on the tracker as being "built" just "In Production". I'm hoping it didn't take a detour to Mud Mountain.
I’m right there with you. 3/14 build date, 998/1190. I’m still “in production”. 4 door OBX soft top.
Sponsored