Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine is NVS3. I’m sure it means we’re screwed and they built 2 wheel drive Rangers with no stereo for us by mistake!

Either that or whoever made the table didn’t have all the information they needed and didn’t have the keys to the castle like they thought.

Sorry I had to. Okay I didn‘t have to but it was entertaining for me :ROFLMAO::LOL:
Hopefully my Wildtrak is good 😅🙏🏻
Sponsored

Wfontes

Outer Banks
First Name
WF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (SOLD IT 11/1/21) sharing wife's '21 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Wfontes how're things going over there? Curious as we were right next to each other in rotation. Any ETA?
Hey! Here’s what I know:

Blend date: 3/15/22
Built date: 3/20/22
Dealer says he sees that it should be delivered between 3/26 - 4/1… he added that he’s seen them show up a week before ETA dates and also a week after…. so who knows!!!

I’m just glad I’m back to this point…. This is Bronco #2 for me… Bronco #1 was destroyed a few miles away from being delivered to the dealer back in the Fall…. Fingers crossed.

Also joked with the dealer yesterday and asked them to put in a request to make
Sure the driver of the carrier back in the fall isn’t delivering Bronco #2… told them to give the guy a day off when it’s time to transport my Bronco #2!!

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

coadr

Badlands
First Name
Coady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey! Here’s what I know:

Dealer says he sees that it should be delivered between 3/26 - 4/1… he added that he’s seen them show up a week before ETA dates and also a week after…. so who knows!!!

I’m just glad I’m back to this point…. This is Bronco #2 for me… Bronco #1 was destroyed a few miles away from being delivered to the dealer back in the Fall…. Fingers crossed.

Sure the driver of the carrier back in the fall isn’t delivering Bronco #2… told them to give the guy a day off when it’s time to transport my Bronco #2!!
Fingers crossed it shows up this week! And definitely good call asking for that guy to have a day off 😂

Sponsored

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't know if they ever pinned down the mystery variable in that thread, the thought was that it was advanced vs regular transfer case, or trim-specific. Chomp and I both have 2.3 2 door 7MT, but I ordered a base and can't get an advanced transfer case so that ain't it.
The important part is that the 4 digit tag popped up.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey! Here’s what I know:

Built Sunday???

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of us who just received “Built” updates and ETAs today, I just looked back in our thread and many who had the same thing happen the early and the middle of last week got their “Shipped” notifications within 24 to 36 hours. I’m thinking we could see those shipped notifications tomorrow afternoon.

coadr

Badlands
First Name
Coady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FWIW I still have no PCM modules and a three digit tear tag three days after delivery, so at this point I would just ignore that if you're using it to get a sense of production. It seems BCE proves the truck is built, and then going off the activation button for FordPass to tell if it has shipped seems best.

Red_blazer

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf S
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For those of us who just received “Built” updates and ETAs today, I just looked back in our thread and many who had the same thing happen the early and the middle of last week got their “Shipped” notifications within 24 to 36 hours. I’m thinking we could see those shipped notifications tomorrow afternoon.
My built notification was 03/15 and I am still waiting for the truck to make the trip down 23 to Columbus.

Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

FWIW I still have no PCM modules and a three digit tear tag three days after delivery, so at this point I would just ignore that if you're using it to get a sense of production. It seems BCE proves the truck is built, and then going off the activation button for FordPass to tell if it has shipped seems best.
On that note the activate button appeared in Fordpass now. Can't do anything though

coadr

Badlands
First Name
Coady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Built Sunday???
The plant has been known to work Sundays during heavy manufacturing times. Wouldn't surprise me at all since they are playing catch up like a MOFO for the past years boo boos. Someone on here should know. @BOSCH says he knows someone there, they could confirm.

It would also explain why their rotation number is so damn high for the Saturday in your week and the Saturday in our week. Both of our Saturdays are heavy by about 800 vehicles compared to the rest of the weeks days.
Sure sounds like it would make sense since they would finish the second half on Sunday. It would also explain why you late weekers got your mod update on a Monday.

Bam I just solved all the mysteries of the Bronco manufacturing process.
Sponsored