Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf S
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Me still in production 3/21..... :cry:
I’m sorry to hear that. I am taking that to mean they’re ensuring production perfection. FoMoCo has to know you’re benchmarking their Bronco against an X90.

mjkrawczykjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

so I am assuming that I still haven't been shipped yet? My order tracker is still saying "awaiting shipment" and it coming via convoy. Any thoughts? seems like there are many examples of these trackers not updating in real time so guessing that anything can happen. Would the dealer know any more about the shipping status?

Thanks and happy to see it seems like almost everyone is making progress on their adventure..
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group 1648037263034

mustang18gt

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Me still in production 3/21..... :cry:
Same here… 3/23 and I’m still “in production”. Or am I? Who the hell knows? That’s the most frustrating part. My build is basic; how can it be an exception and most everyone else’s is shipped?

I’m wondering how easy it is to have your status not updated. If someone forgets to scan the VIN upon completion does that end the updates?

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same here… 3/23 and I’m still “in production”. Or am I? Who the hell knows? That’s the most frustrating part. My build is basic; how can it be an exception and most everyone else’s is shipped?

I’m wondering how easy it is to have your status not updated. If someone forgets to scan the VIN upon completion does that end the updates?
I have heard some people never getting updates and boom, shows up at the dealer. Maybe that is us? My black diamond is a basic build.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m sorry to hear that. I am taking that to mean they’re ensuring production perfection. FoMoCo has to know you’re benchmarking their Bronco against an X90.
Bwhahaha, so hope for a top that doesn't leak????? :ROFLMAO:

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have heard some people never getting updates and boom, shows up at the dealer. Maybe that is us? My black diamond is a basic build.
If it gives you any hope, that's what happened to me yesterday. I was stuck on "built" for two weeks, and then got a call from my dealer that he had it.

Red_blazer

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf S
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

umpire19

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm in Pittsburgh, mine is coming convoy! I haven't even shipped yet about a 6hr drive! Wish I could drive up and get it. Estimated arrival is 3/29.You guys in Texas might get yours before I get mine!! Lol. I would gladly take a day off of work and go get it!!

Waiting55

Base
First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone with a brush bar get notice vehicle is completed? I'm starting to think that's the hold up (ETA 4/13). Not that I'm overthinking it all or anything...😂
Mine was delivered Saturday and has the brush guard. The baby picture I received is before they put it on. I didn’t get a shipped notification though until arrived at the dealer.

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in Pittsburgh, mine is coming convoy! I haven't even shipped yet about a 6hr drive! Wish I could drive up and get it. Estimated arrival is 3/29.You guys in Texas might get yours before I get mine!! Lol. I would gladly take a day off of work and go get it!!
Congrats! I'm near Pittsburgh also (north of the airport) and was curious if ours would be delivered by rail or convoy. I just have a ways to go... I ordered just before the cutoff earlier this month.

GearHd6

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not exactly Bronco but, I've got a 3/17 blend Ranger that still shows in production. So it's not only Broncos with tracking issues.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No updates from the trackers or email for me. Blend of 3/14 and stuck in production. Basic Black Diamond build. Ford Chat gave me an ETA of 3/22 last week. That date has now passed. I'm left scouring my dealer's inventory to see if my VIN shows up.
Sponsored