Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3, Ducati M620, BMW GSA 1200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3/19 blend date, all the trackers have updated to shipped.

Got an email from Ford with the shipping notification this morning.

Good luck y'all! I'll post photos here once I do pick up!

Barlos

Base
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why can't Ford call the dealer and ask them to ask me if I want whatever is holding my Bronco in Production limbo. at this point I only care for the MIC the rest can be added aftermarket.
I don't care for modular bumper or Sasquatch that over 6K savings. basically 3" lift new wheels and leather seats.

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My rail car went from MAP, to Blue Island, IL (Chicago) and is now headed to Walbridge, OH (south of MAP) and then back to Chicago, departing there on Sunday for places unknown but hopefully headed west for a non-stop to California. They must be adding cars to the train before heading west or something. Crazy logistics people!!!!

OP
OP
Theo_Bronco

Theo_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hope I'm not stuck waiting for something trivial like the $110 keyless entry pad.
FWIW, mine was just built 3/21 and I had the keypad. So it shouldn’t be that. 😅

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My rail car went from MAP, to Blue Island, IL (Chicago) and is now headed to Walbridge, OH (south of MAP) and then back to Chicago, departing there on Sunday for places unknown but hopefully headed west for a non-stop to California. They must be adding cars to the train before heading west or something. Crazy logistics people!!!!
I assume this is all on CSX? The UP automated system so far has only been able to give me the current location of the rail car and not the entire itinerary.

Sponsored

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I assume this is all on CSX? The UP automated system so far has only been able to give me the current location of the rail car and not the entire itinerary.
It’s CSX but I only get where its last stop was and where it’s going next. I assume mine will be picked up by UP at some point since I read CSX transfers to UP for loads west of the MS.

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah mine is at the UP Global II terminal in Chicago right now. It's been there for at least a day, but I guess it's good that it has been transferred to UP.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I tried to get my railcar number from my dealer and he said he couldn't get that info. Upon further research I found he does have that info (as well as all of us who have a shipped car)... it's on the top of the window sticker. At least the railcar number.

Look for the 6-digit number after 9-normal at the top of your window sticker:
1648064473152.png

I don't know about other rail-lines, but with Union Pacific you don't need the car initials... just the car number and you can type them in on the phone and locate your car.

In the message that is repeated by supplying your 6-digit railcar number the computer-generated message will list out your (mine was 4-letter) railcar initials as well as reconfirm the 6-digit railcar number.
Do they schedule specific railcars that far in advance? I have a 3/12 window sticker with a 3/18 blend date showing 103439. The 3/19 window sticker shows the same. All trackers still show "in productions".

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do they schedule specific railcars that far in advance? I have a 3/12 window sticker with a 3/18 blend date showing 103439. The 3/19 window sticker shows the same. All trackers still show "in productions".
I never had any luck with the one on the window sticker

I got my rail car number from Ford chat

Where IS it

Black Diamond
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The railcar number my dealer gave me doesn't match that number on my window sticker.
Sponsored