Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford chat was able to provide my rails car info... you should try that if you haven't already.
OH!!! Thanks!! I will then!!!
Sponsored

30snack

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I was super bord and went into the Ford pass app and where it says activate where previously I would get an x that said something like you can only do this after accepting the vehicle, it actually allowed me to activate and now says activation pending. Anyone know what stage that would put me at?

Screenshot_20220321-152032.png
Did you ever get your Bronco, and did activating it before you got it cause any problems? I did the same thing on my Ford app, and I't about to ship. Wondering if that was a bad idea on my part.

BroncoWisco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still in limbo… Day 12 of “in production”. Window sticker has updated to 3/26 but content is unchanged from the 3/19 issue. Sigh.
Limbo here too. 3/17 blend. No mods yet. Ford chat says no holds it’s just in process. Dealer says not built yet.
St Patty’s day blend feels unlucky.

Prefer.A.Jimny

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquach 2 Door!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Also in production since 3/15. No updates. Dealer says it is built. Ford customer service line said in production with an end date of 4/1. Whatever that means.

Sponsored

Red_blazer

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf S
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I picked up my bronco last night and the tracker updated to shipped. If that helps anyone?

TCC

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX -> WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Blend 3/17, shipped 3/19, estimated deliver 4/3-11. I asked for a final invoice so I can to arrange payment. Dealer came through with the Customer Satisfaction dollars without even asking but used ‘22.5 MSRP. Per the Ford FAQ, pretty sure I qualify for the price protection. Hopefully it was an oversight and we can sort that out this week before its delivered.

Last edited:

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I picked up my bronco last night and the tracker updated to shipped. If that helps anyone?
I'm thinking that might be common with us Ohioans, meaning the truck beating the shipped update to the dealer.

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blend 3/17, shipped 3/19, estimated deliver 4/3-11. I asked for a final invoice so I can to arrange payment. Dealer came through with the Customer Satisfaction dollars without even asking but used ‘22.5 MSRP. Per the Ford FAQ, I definitely qualify for the price perfection. Hopefully it was an oversight and we can sort that out this week before its delivered.
My dealer took off the 22 price protection but didn’t have the 22.5 in their system and they haven’t dealt with it which isn‘t surprising since I’m pretty sure it went into effect at the start of our build week so mine might be the first they deal with. I read on the forum that 22.5 is handled differently than 22 but the way I read it, this is not the case.

The link is below and had been posted in this thread but that’s a lot of pages in the past so posting again in case anyone needs it. Detail from link is also copy and pasted below.

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...onco-order-holder-frequently-asked-questions/

2022 MY Pricing for Customers Who Placed a Reservation or an Order Prior to March 19, 2021
What does price protection mean?
Ford will honor 2021 MY MSRP pricing if you had a reservation or order as of March 19, 2021. Your dealer will be issued a certificate for a similarly equipped vehicle that covers the pricing difference from 2021 MY to 2022 MY for the selected series and door configuration you reserved or ordered as of October 1, 2021. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

In order for you to receive this price protection, your dealership will need to search for and apply the certificate at the time you take delivery of your Bronco. You will not receive an email with the discount certificate. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

What are the new 2022 MY MSRP price protection amounts for customers who placed an order prior to March 19, 2021?

Bronco two-doorBronco four-door
Base$2,300$1,500
Big Bend$1,900$1,500
Black Diamond™$2,475$2,075
Outer Banks™$1,900$1,500
Wildtrak$2,800$2,445
Badlands$2,975$2,575

Why is there no price protection for features and options listed?
Price increases for 2022 MY were limited to series and door type.

How does the Bronco Price Protection program work?
If you ordered or reserved a Bronco prior to March 19, 2021, you will qualify for the price protection amount of a similarly equipped vehicle, based on the selected series and door configuration you reserved or ordered on or before October 1, 2021. This pricing adjustment will take place at the time of delivery through your dealer. As a reminder, the final selling price is based on the buyer’s agreement with your selected dealer. In order for you to receive this price protection, your dealer will need to search for and apply the certificate at the time you take delivery of your Bronco. You will not receive an email with the discount certificate. Final transaction details, including price, are between you and the dealer.

Will changing my order after March 7, 2022, affect my price protection amount?
For customers with an order or reservation on or before March 19, 2021, you are able to apply your certificate to a different series for the 2022 and 2023 MYs. However, your certificate amount will reflect the series you ordered or reserved on or before October 1, 2021. Changing your series, equipment package, number of doors, or 4x4 system after March 7, 2022, will cause your order to update with new mid-year price levels. See your dealer for further details on changing your order after the March 7, 2022, cutoff. If your vehicle is not built in the 2022 MY, price protection will carry over to the 2023 MY. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

Does price protection apply to Bronco special editions?
No. The Bronco Price Protection Program only applies to customers and the series offerings on or before March 19, 2021. Price protection will not apply if switching to a Raptor or Everglades™.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Red_blazer

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf S
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm thinking that might be common with us Ohioans, meaning the truck beating the shipped update to the dealer.
We Ohioans are getting some special treatment haha

mustang18gt

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any guess as to what’s holding it up?
No idea. Chat has been useless and my sales guy is on vacation. Hurry up and wait… my birthday is in a couple weeks, maybe it will make an appearance then.

KcOUTLaw

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Worries me that there are people in the 3/7 build week still in limbo😅....and yet people in the 3/21 build week already driving theirs 😐. These past 2 weeks feel longer than the almost 2 yrs I've already waited. Glad to be "in production" finally though

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Shoot I’m really in it now.
Not a bad price for a bumper though.
On that note my window sticker also updated to 3/26
Built and shipped email, got rail info, only thing I have not gotten yet is a baby photo.

A0225049-2BA3-4C70-8C6F-F59DF52BE163.png

C645B50A-95AB-495C-A205-B863F9D9F9D1.jpeg
Sponsored