Gibson, IN
Joliet, IL
Willow Springs, IL
Blue Island, IL

Gibson, IN

It keeps making circles! 🤦🏼‍♂️⭕😑
Sponsored

Deleted member 32220

Finally have both trackers in agreement. Order Tracker indicated it was delivered 2 days ago. Ford Tracker indicated it was still in transit for 3 days. My dealer is a few miles from MAP so unless it was being pushed there is no way it was taking 3 days to be delivered. Called customer service to triple check that the Bronco was delivered.

Now, if I could only get the dealership to return my calls. My dealer is on vacation until 4/6. And I'm fearful that in the PDI they go ahead and drill the front for a license plate without checking my dealer's records indicating it is not wanted. As soon as I can get a proof-of-life, I'm booking my flight.
I was stressing over the same thing. I told my salesmen I would come up and take a look at the truck and remove the plate holder that way when it went to PDI it wouldn’t be there. He said I am already ahead of you! He took it out as soon as it came of the truck!

Rattle-N-Hum

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Cooper"
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.homesbycooper.com
Vehicle(s)
2007 Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Rattle-N-Hum You seeing that the update on our train still says it departed Stevenson yesterday at 530? Any idea what’s going on? Figured it would at least be in Portland by now.
My railcar reported being in Vancouver, WA at 7:10pm and left at 8:25pm yesterday and arrived in Seattle this morning at 5:24 this morning. Not sure when our train split up. Wish you the best of luck. Anything new on your end?

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still says it departed Stevenson, WA from yesterday. I have a hard time believing that our train didn’t split at Vancouver with yours to Seattle and mine to Portland, but I can’t see anything that says mine did that. Hopefully something updates on my end sooner or later.
My railcar reported being in Vancouver, WA at 7:10pm and left at 8:25pm yesterday and arrived in Seattle this morning at 5:24 this morning. Not sure when our train split up. Wish you the best of luck. Anything new on your end?

Sponsored

xibichae71

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 & 75 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very nice! Hope to get the "built" email soon. Did the tracker update for you? Curious to see what your build day is.
Tracker states Built 3/31/2022

Barlos

Base
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That would be me. We Cali folk are getting GHOSTED! I'm in the exact boat as you except my eta is 4/6 - 4/12. I'm guessing the 3/18 shift forgot to scan/update our VINs!
Mine is 4/12-4/19 I hope they come in the same cart. ( menifee CA )

Rattle-N-Hum

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Cooper"
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.homesbycooper.com
Vehicle(s)
2007 Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still says it departed Stevenson, WA from yesterday. I have a hard time believing that our train didn’t split at Vancouver with yours to Seattle and mine to Portland, but I can’t see anything that says mine did that. Hopefully something updates on my end sooner or later.
Unfortunately it looks like there are a few locations to store rail cars in Stevenson. Hoping you get hooked up today for the short trip to Portland.

Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 12.27.22 PM.png

Hernandezn17

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Evo x
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That would be me. We Cali folk are getting GHOSTED! I'm in the exact boat as you except my eta is 4/6 - 4/12. I'm guessing the 3/18 shift forgot to scan/update our VINs!
Im also in socal and have a in production status witha built date and dealer shows EDD 4/7-4/13 so lets keep the fingers crossed

j_4260

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3, Ducati M620, BMW GSA 1200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a feeling mine is enroute and its just gonna pop up at the dealer in two weeks. I refuse to track trains. I already have a full head of gray hair.
Same here - it gets here when it gets here. My April and May are already busy with work and life - don't need to fret over when the new toy arrives.

Sponsored

Hernandezn17

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Evo x
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone else show in production with a date on the built part of the tracker. Dealer shows 4/7-4/13 EDD. But thats next week to Cali.
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group 5E7D669A-9A27-4AB3-99DB-22DBDE1A979C

Bsenecal

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger crew cab, '17 Fusion sport, '68 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hope so this process has been long! I mean I managed to sell a house and track down a new GT350 before the prices went nuts and drive it for a year already
How do you like the GT-350?
Brian

Prefer.A.Jimny

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquach 2 Door!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone else show in production with a date on the built part of the tracker. Dealer shows 4/7-4/13 EDD. But thats next week to Cali.
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group 5E7D669A-9A27-4AB3-99DB-22DBDE1A979C
Im in the same situation. No updates.

Nicky107

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group 51D36C8E-06CE-4112-8430-6C45FB63D2AC

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group AE18446D-4C85-4043-8DF9-3A79E25605DE
Just noticed the delivery eta changed. Use to be 3/31-4/6.Anyone else?
Sponsored