BasSas

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry =/
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My bronco was built on 3/16, dropped off at the dealer on 4/2, and I was able to pick it up on 4/4. 595 days from reservation to my driveway, and well worth the wait! Joe Machens Ford was great to work with!
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group E054B312-E688-48EC-98DA-B5D2F86F639B
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group C90E43D5-CA9E-442E-BC31-FCEAFA1BFD54
Sponsored

Lain26

Wildtrak
First Name
Lainey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Picked this Baddie up today. I’m in love!!!! Also I just want to say I was there for hours & hours fighting for the MY22.5 Price Protection that wasn’t showing up in Ford Vincent. Only the first price protection of $695 showed up. We were on the phone with Ford and they could see it in their system but it was not showing up at the dealers. I’m a July 2020 reservation holder. It was brutal and probably the worst experience after waiting for almost 2 years for my Bronco. They wanted me to come back on Monday to finish the sale bc they were waiting for a big boss at Ford to call back. I spent a total of 6 hours at this dealership today. We were not leaving without my Bronco. Winded up eating the 1,750. What a let down. I hope everyone has a better experience with this. I hope I get a check in the mail but I won’t hold my breath.

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group E70D17E6-039D-4D27-B307-0689E180FACE

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So your dealer is going to pick yours up or they have a specific convoy carrier they use?
I guess so…those were his exact words!

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess so…those were his exact words!
A dealer can pick it up themselves. It just depends on the location. My Bronco is at Alliance waiting on a truck. Dealers can’t pick it up from Alliance.

hollyw00d

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked this Baddie up today. I’m in love!!!! Also I just want to say I was there for hours & hours fighting for the MY22.5 Price Protection that wasn’t showing up in Ford Vincent. Only the first price protection of $695 showed up. We were on the phone with Ford and they could see it in their system but it was not showing up at the dealers. I’m a July 2020 reservation holder. It was brutal and probably the worst experience after waiting for almost 2 years for my Bronco. They wanted me to come back on Monday to finish the sale bc they were waiting for a big boss at Ford to call back. I spent a total of 6 hours at this dealership today. We were not leaving without my Bronco. Winded up eating the 1,750. What a let down. I hope everyone has a better experience with this. I hope I get a check in the mail but I won’t hold my breath.

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group E70D17E6-039D-4D27-B307-0689E180FACE
I had a similar experience with the price protection despite having a well documented reservation - none of the systems tied it back to me or my order. Super long and frustrating day for me too at the dealer with the same outcome of walking away without all the money that I was due. Don’t let Ford’s poor handling of this process ruin the joy. Congrats on delivery - looks awesome!

Sponsored

30snack

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had a similar experience with the price protection despite having a well documented reservation - none of the systems tied it back to me or my order. Super long and frustrating day for me too at the dealer with the same outcome of walking away without all the money that I was due. Don’t let Ford’s poor handling of this process ruin the joy. Congrats on delivery - looks awesome!
It’s not about ruining joy….it’s about $1,750 bucks and just hoping it shows up some day lol

hollyw00d

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s not about ruining joy….it’s about $1,750 bucks and just hoping it shows up some day lol
alright then… hope you get your money.

Jmiller94

Base
First Name
Jaycee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Base
A dealer can pick it up themselves. It just depends on the location. My Bronco is at Alliance waiting on a truck. Dealers can’t pick it up from Alliance.
My dealer said they weren’t allowed to pick it up from pearland.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer said they weren’t allowed to pick it up from pearland.
I’m gonna swing by our dealer later this afternoon to see if it’s there but hopefully ours are at our dealers Monday or Tuesday 🤞🏻🙏🏻

Thrawn2k2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4d BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here. Lets hope ford makes good on the checks.

Sponsored

Jmiller94

Base
First Name
Jaycee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m gonna swing by our dealer later this afternoon to see if it’s there but hopefully ours are at our dealers Monday or Tuesday 🤞🏻🙏🏻
My dealer said he is going check first thing this morning! Maybe it will be delivered today.

Lain26

Wildtrak
First Name
Lainey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No joy ruined. Sorry you had to deal with the same crap I did. It’s all in my rear view mirror now bc she’s all mine🤗 & thank you!

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer said he is going check first thing this morning! Maybe it will be delivered today.
Fingers crossed for ya! Hopefully I’ll hear something soon 😇🙏🏻

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry for those who are having trouble with the price protection. I outlined the key points too many pages ago as chompsticks did too. We were always going to be the guinea pigs for the 22 --> 22.5 price difference. If you have a dealer that has honored their commitment so far, then trust that the remuneration will also be followed through. Keep in mind that there were some buyers in early January who had problems with the Smart Vincent rebates for 21 --> 22 price protection. They eventually have received the proper credit and the process is streamlined. Eventually, the 22 --> 22.5 price protection will also be streamlined. Unfortunately, that won't be for a few weeks. Sadly, no sooner will the process be streamlined when the MY'23 price protection is introduced.

Trust the process, but don't let the price difference detract from your Bronco ownership.
Sponsored