Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So Amber, drop some knowledge on me, what does "Picked" mean, maybe it means Ford has picked not to ship mine.๐Ÿ˜†
Now, you know I'm learning from you. If you don't know, I certainly don't! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm sitting at ASN, but I don't feel like that should be right if I'm really to be delivered the 7th to the 13th.. But, again, what do I really know?
Sponsored

Jbox343

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you are the first 3/26 with an update J!! Iโ€™m 1090/1954 so I canโ€™t be far behind you

I'm 1286/1954 it's getting so close I can smell it!

Trilifter7

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2022 Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hah! I hope that doesn't mean I was one of the first built by hungover employees on Saturday morning!

Hope yours pops too, but I'm afraid to see it. I was tor. Between VB and CO, and don't want any regrets! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Haha, Iโ€™m only 43 behind you so iโ€˜m sure mine gets the same treatment :LOL:

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now, you know I'm learning from you. If you don't know, I certainly don't! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm sitting at ASN, but I don't feel like that should be right if I'm really to be delivered the 7th to the 13th.. But, again, what do I really know?
I think forum dude is just playing us all for suckers. Forum dude be like watch me make these Bronco freaks even crazier, I'm just going to make up some rando tag lines and shove them on their tracking page.

LSBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did anyone say what they think "Picked" means on forum dudes app? Any significance that anyone has heard?
Prob means that Ford is picking whose theyโ€™re going to ship ๐Ÿ˜œ

Sponsored

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's an ode to Bronco Mountain: Chatted with CS and it appears my truck won't leave the plant for two or more weeks? (Here's the response) Allen, I see that your vehicle has been produced and is at our Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI. It is expected to be released for shipment between Apr-15-2022 - Apr-21-2022. If that's the case...I'm pretty sure she's gonna be sitting in a parking lot for the duration. I've had mods pop but nothing else...sucks.....c'mon people! You KNOW I'm the only person outside of this forum that really matters! Help a fella out!!!
Chat told me that mine is estimated to be finished being built on 4/21. Mods have popped, so I don't know what this all means.

splytsecond

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pizza tracker just updated to Shipped!!! ๐Ÿฅณ
jealous.

At this point can I save the 1495 destination and delivery and drive to Detroit to pick mine up.

I have zero patience lol

NasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Naomi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
jealous.

At this point can I save the 1495 destination and delivery and drive to Detroit to pick mine up.

I have zero patience lol
I wish this was an option. I would have gladly picked up my Bronco for a roadtrip back to Texas!

Sponsored

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did anyone say what they think "Picked" means on forum dudes app? Any significance that anyone has heard?
I enjoy logic problems! Definitely not stating anything for sure though. Just working backwards....

Shipped: almost certainly means the railcar or trailer has left the factory and is en-route.

Picked: in the distribution world, usually refers to a completed item being taken from inventory, packaged, and maybe even loaded into the truck/train ๐Ÿคž.

Then Assigned/ASN: I'm still guessing it is the manifest data that tells the pickers what lanes to park the finished cars, so that they are loaded in the correct order and on correct carriers.

NativeSoCal

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2D Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Ford tracker just updated to shipped!!!๐ŸŽ‰
4 weeks to San Diego!
I
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  3/21/22 Build Week Group 7A6CA825-2E67-46C2-9A60-F2D0ACF04BD9

Jbox343

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My mods just popped! 3/26 blend, 1286/1954. No updates on any of the trackers yet.
Sponsored