Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group 64DC106E-A7E0-4895-B9FE-2CE78B1598C8

First mod complete. AWE 0FG catback exhaust with BashGuard. Really opens things up removing that huge stock muffler. She sounds amazing reving in the garage. Time to make a lunch run and listen to it in action!

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bummed!

My backdoor link ETA just got pushed for the third time. Started at April 13-19, then April 21-27 last Friday, to April 29-May 5 today. I started with a railcar # and as of the first delay, don't have one anymore and last update was in Blue Island, IL as of Mar 30. Blend date & production was 3/22.

I'm in SoCal, anyone else experiencing these delays?
YES. ME!!! I'm in San Diego

Sadly, my Badlands hasn't arrived.

Reserved: July 14, 2020
Blend Date: March 20, 2022
Est Arrival in San Diego, by Rail was noted to be between April 13 to 19.

Priority 10
Badlands -- non-Sasquatch
MIC Top
2.7 -- Auto
Lux
Nothing else weird about it...

I finally called Ford Customer Service, yesterday, and the very pleasant woman that I talked to said that my unit never shipped. It is noted to have a CHIP HOLD. There is no forecast ship date at this time.

VDPHB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

YES. ME!!! I'm in San Diego

Sadly, my Badlands hasn't arrived.

Reserved: July 14, 2020
Blend Date: March 20, 2022
Est Arrival in San Diego, by Rail was noted to be between April 13 to 19.

Priority 10
Badlands -- non-Sasquatch
MIC Top
2.7 -- Auto
Lux
Nothing else weird about it...

I finally called Ford Customer Service, yesterday, and the very pleasant woman that I talked to said that my unit never shipped. It is noted to have a CHIP HOLD. There is no forecast ship date at this time.
Oof that sucks dude. I haven't called...

My dealer, KM Ford, shows status at Blue Island, Illinois as of March 30. Crazy thing is Ford Chat had a railcar # for me on 3/22, which I tracked all the way to CA, but now they don't.

On a related note, there's a few from the 3/14 week group in NorCal experiencing similar delays.

Our of curiosity, where are you in SD and which dealer are you with? I'm downtown here.

Last edited:

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer, KM Ford, shows status at Blue Island, Illinois as of March 30. Crazy thing is Ford Chat had a railcar # for me on 3/22, which I tracked all the way to CA, but now they don't.

On a related note, there's a few from the 3/14 week group in NorCal experiencing similar delays.

Our of curiosity, where are you in SD and which dealer are you with? I'm downtown here.
I'm North, in Bonsall. I also used KMF... but it's not their fault that Ford can't get the Chips they need!

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also had a railcar number. My number also disappeared on 3/22. Maybe we were tracking the rail number we were scheduled to be on, but we didn't make it off of the Ford lot? I don't know! It's frustrating!!!

VDPHB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also had a railcar number. My number also disappeared on 3/22. Maybe we were tracking the rail number we were scheduled to be on, but we didn't make it off of the Ford lot? I don't know! It's frustrating!!!

Totally agree, this is out of KMF's control, they have been fantastic!

My original railcar was TTGX962399, but we know where that stands. I'm curious if I'm in a chip hold too...

Hopefully we'll both see ours before the ETAs. 🤞

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Totally agree, this is out of KMF's control, they have been fantastic!

My original railcar was TTGX962399, but we know where that stands. I'm curious if I'm in a chip hold too...

Hopefully we'll both see ours before the ETAs. 🤞
I hope so. Good Luck!

My very generous wife gave my car (Lexus) to her nephew, in January, as he didn't have one while he is in college. This waiting is killing me...

peace2peep

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We picked our truck up today! What a day! Beautiful vehicle and my whole family is in love!
Got the agreed upon price and said no to the extras and especially the $3495 7 year 100K $100 deductible warranty...I think I'll wait until I register the truck in NC to grab a warranty from Grindle.
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group IMG_3126

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group IMG_3133
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group IMG_3115.JPG
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group IMG_3116.JPG
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group IMG_3134

dfever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Volvo V70
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Have been “on hold” for at least a week now, but I was marked “picked” for about 24 hours over the weekend. I got my hopes way up, but now I’m back to “on hold.” Has this happened to anyone else?

Sponsored

Generictomcat

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lx470, bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I really think there is just so much happening beyond their control. My car showed to be in IL for 3 weeks but last week I called and she said it barely arrived in IL the 14th and would be set to move the 28th. Im hoping mid may at this point. Thankfully not a chip hold. Feel bad for those of you experiencing that.

gantorris

Badlands
First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy Silverado 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well finally she is home, drove up Friday while still going back and forth with the dealer. They allowed us to bring in our own financing but there were add-ons we couldn't take off, dent repair, some apex gps system, and paint protection. We have a ford lighting on reservation with them as well and now I am rethinking going through this all over again. Either way we signed papers on Saturday morning and drove her home 6hrs.

IMG_20220423_124243_826.jpg

cschmidt80

Badlands
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really think there is just so much happening beyond their control. My car showed to be in IL for 3 weeks but last week I called and she said it barely arrived in IL the 14th and would be set to move the 28th. Im hoping mid may at this point. Thankfully not a chip hold. Feel bad for those of you experiencing that.
Mine was also stuck in IL since 4/8, every time I checked in the status was that it was in IL, but I noticed the sticker update yesterday so I checked in with ford and it now shows arrived in San Antonio

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

disregard, issue resolved