Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i’m in this group too, hoping for no delays and everything is fixed by the time we get here but expecting the worst with ford

obx
sasquatch
high package
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bruzer22

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order 1/12/22

Build week schedule for 3/21

Base
2.3L
Manual
2 door
A few small options
Cactus grey
Wow, that’s a quick turnaround!

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm in this group with my 2nd Bronco order, which had no reservation.
My first, reservation 8/2020, is still a no-go.

OP
OP
Bruzer22

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in this group with my 2nd Bronco order, which had no reservation.
My first, reservation 8/2020, is still a no-go.
Same or different dealer? It's still mind boggling to me to see non-reservations builds in front of reservations....and that's coming from someone that had no reservation.

Sponsored

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same or different dealer? It's still mind boggling to me to see non-reservations builds in front of reservations....and that's coming from someone that had no reservation.

I went to a different dealer, small, and they have been amazing with customer service!

The first one wanted to charge me an additional $20,000 because it was on my 2nd August 2020 reservation - It is a large dealership that brags all over the internet, no haggle pricing and MSRP for orders. A bunch of sexist douchebags....wouldn't even return my deposit and it took my 29 year old son calling them to refund my $600 deposit?!
They've had a $1000 deposit on my WildTrak since orders first opened in 2021. "Crickets"
Ford Marketing had told me a month ago that the dealership was waiting on 2nd quarter allocations.

OP
OP
Bruzer22

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went to a different dealer, small, and they have been amazing with customer service!

The first one wanted to charge me an additional $20,000 because it was on my 2nd August 2020 reservation - It is a large dealership that brags all over the internet, no haggle pricing and MSRP for orders. A bunch of sexist douchebags....wouldn't even return my deposit and it took my 29 year old son calling them to refund my $600 deposit?!
They've had a $1000 deposit on my WildTrak since orders first opened in 2021. "Crickets"
Ford Marketing had told me a month ago that the dealership was waiting on 2nd quarter allocations.
Wow, that sucks. Sorry you've had to deal with crappy dealers. I'm lucky so far, my dealer has been pretty easy to work with and communicated when they've had info. Granted, so far that's been "your order's been submitted" and "you have a build date". I guess not much else to say beyond that!

L’s Bronco

First Name
CP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor/2018 Jeep Wrangler/2021 CVO RG
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ordered 11/29/21

changed order 12/10/21

2 Dr/Ox. Wht/BL/ Sasquatch/MIC/2.3/Lux

No information from FMCO only the dealer. Vin received and verified.

If anyone hears when last day of changes will be please share.

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like build group 1/24 had Broncos built and were scheduled for delivery during the month of February are now having delivery pushed back to May because of chip shortage. Not sure what that will mean for current and future build weeks but I can't imagine it's great news.

OP
OP
Bruzer22

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like build group 1/24 had Broncos built and were scheduled for delivery during the month of February are now having delivery pushed back to May because of chip shortage. Not sure what that will mean for current and future build weeks but I can't imagine it's great news.
Yeah, the Ice Mountain gang isn’t a good omen for future builds.

Sponsored

docbronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Howdy! Happy to say my dealer just told me I'm in this build week as well. However, I have to admit I do feel horrible for reservation holders that are obviously getting screwed! How I was able to walk in to a dealer and place an order on 1/15/22 and already have my VIN and a scheduled build week two months later leaves me with mixed emotions.

That being said, I'm under no illusion that I'll most likely get bumped. But like Bruzer22 said, I'm already 7-8 months (at least) ahead of where I thought I'd be. I'm also in no real rush aside from my own excitement that you all share for own Bronco.

I originally ordered a 4 dr, BL SAS, 2.7 with soft top and mod bumper in Cyber Orange. Called today to change to Carbonized Grey and my dealer said she was out on Friday and checked my status to see that I had a VIN and Build week. I have verified the pizza tracker is up and also that the correct color of CG is changed.

Best of luck to this build week and the weeks before us on the chip issue. I thought I read somewhere else that it may be a bad chip batch vs. a chip shortage. I personally believe it may end up being both.

Last edited:

bobwilson84

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep LJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
New guy here... I also feel like I cut in line. I called a random dealer who I've used in the past and ordered my Bronco on Dec 15 2021. I was contacted last week about my 3-21-22 build week.

I have a VIN, but like everyone else the online tracking isn't updated.

2-door Black Diamond
Mid
Orange

400HPMustang

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been watching a few other threads on this forum and I'm noticing that builds that we scheduled to be delivered late last year and earlier this year have been pushed out weeks and in some cases months I hope that doesn't translate to our builds getting pushed out as well.

OP
OP
Bruzer22

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been watching a few other threads on this forum and I'm noticing that builds that we scheduled to be delivered late last year and earlier this year have been pushed out weeks and in some cases months I hope that doesn't translate to our builds getting pushed out as well.
I would say that's a concern most people in this build thread share. At this point, for me personally, I'm a few months ahead of where I thought I would be. Yes, I will be annoyed if I end up with a partially built Bronco stuck outside in a holding lot somewhere, however.