Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2022 Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems like a lot of Badlands getting scheduled. I'm pretty excited. I get that nothing is written in stone, but getting a VIN is at least one more step in the process.
Thursday scheduling seems much less stressful now too! šŸ˜‚
Sponsored

AK_Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer emailed me last week informing me that I had a build date of 3/21. I got the VIN from them as well. However, If I look at the tracker it still saying that my order is confirmed with no build date and the VIN shows up.

4-Door Badlands NON-SAS, 2.7, Soft Top, High Package, HD Bumper

Qasimateen

Outer Banks
First Name
Qasim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey guys. Iā€™m from the 12/6 build week group. Still waiting for my 2021 bronco

Just an FYI going into this, donā€™t get frustrated when you get an ā€œin productionā€ status on the pizza tracker and itā€™s been a month later with no further updates. I (as well as many other December builds) have been in production since 12/14 and havenā€™t seen any updated, nor have I received any emails from ford. EDD has been pushed back like 4 times now, with an EDD of 2/3 which I donā€™t trust anymore.

They say my vehicles on hold for a chip, yet I see 2022 models being driven around and delivered to dealers.

Then Again, it might be different for you guys. Perhaps you all will get your broncos and Iā€™ll still be waiting for my 2021 order since ford canā€™t logically fulfill orders in sequential order.

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys. Iā€™m from the 12/6 build week group. Still waiting for my 2021 bronco

Just an FYI going into this, donā€™t get frustrated when you get an ā€œin productionā€ status on the pizza tracker and itā€™s been a month later with no further updates. I (as well as many other December builds) have been in production since 12/14 and havenā€™t seen any updated, nor have I received any emails from ford. EDD has been pushed back like 4 times now, with an EDD of 2/3 which I donā€™t trust anymore.

They say my vehicles on hold for a chip, yet I see 2022 models being driven around and delivered to dealers.

Then Again, it might be different for you guys. Perhaps you all will get your broncos and Iā€™ll still be waiting for my 2021 order since ford canā€™t logically fulfill orders in sequential order.
Thanks. Encouraging. I've noticed that some people in the February build week groups are in the same situation - VIN but no email or tracker. Also a few where the tracker shows "in production" but their Bronco was delivered. So, just sitting back assuming we're on the right track and hoping chip issues are resolved before we hit production.

OP
OP
Bruzer22

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I figure I passed phase 1, which was getting a VIN. Thankfully, I'm not in a situation where I am in need of a new vehicle, so I can be patient. I'm already about 7-8 months ahead of where I thought I'd be.

Sponsored

400HPMustang

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all. I just joined today because I got an email from my dealer yesterday with my VIN. My Bronco is also supposed to get built the week of 3/21. I haven't gotten any communication from Ford on the status change and none of the trackers are updated yet but I'm guess that will change soon.

OP
OP
Bruzer22

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi all. I just joined today because I got an email from my dealer yesterday with my VIN. My Bronco is also supposed to get built the week of 3/21. I haven't gotten any communication from Ford on the status change and none of the trackers are updated yet but I'm guess that will change soon.
If you have your order number as well, you can plug that info in here:

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

Or try this link, sub in your VIN in place of the XXX

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/status/?vin=xxxxxxxx

400HPMustang

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 4dr SAS, 22 Base 2dr SAS, 2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah for some reason those don't work for me and the one where it requires order and VIN tells me my order number is invalid
I think it's something with the site. Mine is not working now either but has been for the last week.

400HPMustang

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it's something with the site. Mine is not working now either but has been for the last week.
It amazes me how people can take a perfectly serviceable piece of software and mess it up for no good reason.

Sponsored

mhorvath1218

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like 3/21 is a Badlands week! Iā€™m scheduled as well and also have issues seeing updates on the tracker. It will pull up my order when I search by vin, but no info other than order confirmed. Dealer texted me my vin and schedule week the other day. Seems like orders placed through a dealer dont track well on fordā€™s awful websites.

ordered 1/8/22
Badlands, 2.7, non-sas, lux, optional wheels, carbonized gray

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah for some reason those don't work for me and the one where it requires order and VIN tells me my order number is invalid
Like most things Ford, it is hit or miss. Usually I have to clear my browser cache and start clean and it will work.

Fujimo

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received vin from dealer and 3/21 build week

2022 Bronco Badlands 4-Door:
2.3L
Auto
17ā€ Optional wheels
Oxford White
Leather Trim/Vinyl Black Seats
Lux Package
Tow Package
Soft Top

Last edited:

FSUMcFly

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer let me know I'm a 3/21 build week as well, so excited!

4 Door Badlands
Velocity Blue
Sasquatch
2.7 Auto
High Package
Soft Top
Added the on board storage door bags as well

EDIT: Bumped to 4/4 Build Week...šŸ˜”

Last edited:

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
3/21 here as well!

ordered 12/23 - Area 51 4 door, Badlands, Sasquatch, high package, 2.7, soft top
Sponsored