Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66’ Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yep....I'm hoping for a slip through as well. I keep reading posts on our board that say the emails don't always appear before a delivery to dealer.

Who knows what's going on.
I do have an ETA of 4/23 - 4/29 next to that “produced” status which makes sense for delivery since I am on the west coast. I think someone scrolled in a drop box on the computer or something?
Sponsored

Llx2corp

Outer Banks
First Name
Chaim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
blend is 3/30 and i went through Leo, how about you?
That’s great Leo did mine too, what a small world! Once I get more accurate shipping time or when it actually comes I’ll let you know so you can get a better guesstimate when you will get yours!!

Tempyy

Outer Banks
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That’s great Leo did mine too, what a small world! Once I get more accurate shipping time or when it actually comes I’ll let you know so you can get a better guesstimate when you will get yours!!
hahah that’s awesome!! yeah sounds great, thank you

Sponsored

L8y_N_Red

Badlands
First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep. The trackers are all here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

From that page, someone posted this:
First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.
PM update:
Bronco made it to Ohio.
Tear tag now reads "LCW3"
Orderapp says there's an error tracing my order number but shows a vehicle status of "ASN"

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So the order tracking app says "Vehicle Status - ASN". Apparently this is an "Advanced Shipping Notification", and I don't recall seeing it before.

Maybe I'm wrong, and it has been there for a while, but I'm pretending I'm seeing movement!

dfever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Volvo V70
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So the order tracking app says "Vehicle Status - ASN". Apparently this is an "Advanced Shipping Notification", and I don't recall seeing it before.

Maybe I'm wrong, and it has been there for a while, but I'm pretending I'm seeing movement!
I also noticed that! I wasn't sure if it was there previously, but the fact that we both noticed it suggests it is indeed new!

jkoldboys

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello. It’s my first posting here and happy to get my bronco soon. Today I got a call from dealership saying that my car is delivered and I was so excited. When I inspected my car, I found those window-top seal defects and I’m wondering if this is normal or something not acceptable. I don't wanna be super picky but come on, it’s not a cheap car and I wanna get a car I can love for next five years. Thank you!

Ford Bronco đź›  3/21/22 Build Week Group 0FAB1612-95D5-483C-AC43-DA9253EAFB7F

Ford Bronco đź›  3/21/22 Build Week Group 76DB4493-CE27-4D8C-BB46-F5144022DB9A

Ford Bronco đź›  3/21/22 Build Week Group 1D7A808D-5DE9-47B8-8C93-E361A3332770

Attachments

Sponsored

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I called my dealer today because I am still striking out. They show a status of “produced”. Now sure if this is the same as built. Maybe it will slip through without further updates?
no, not necessarily the same as built. It can be produced and still on ice mountain.

rancid53

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier Prox4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My pizza tracker changed to SHIPPED!!!

07801DEF-B65F-4D46-95D1-205BE556D4F2.png

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello. It’s my first writing and happy to get my bronco soon. Today I got a call from dealership saying that my car is delivered and I was so excited. When I inspected my car, I found those window-top seal defects and I’m wondering if this is normal or something not acceptable. I dont wannt be super picky but come on, it’s not a cheap car and I wanna get a car I can love for next five years. Thank you!

Ford Bronco đź›  3/21/22 Build Week Group 07801DEF-B65F-4D46-95D1-205BE556D4F2

Ouch, what did the dealer say? I would say to test the seal in a carwash to see if it leaks and have the dealer note it just in case something goes wrong later. Also, I would think the dealer's body shop would find the scratched paint. Make them give you a Bronco as a loaner while they are painting it!

jkoldboys

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ouch, what did the dealer say? I would say to test the seal in a carwash to see if it leaks and have the dealer note it just in case something goes wrong later. Also, I would think the dealer's body shop would find the scratched paint. Make them give you a Bronco as a loaner while they are painting it!
Thank you for the suggestion. It was kinda frustrating to see those premature sealing and I just wanted to double check with you guys. Thanks!

Cactus901

Base
First Name
Reily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 1998 Montero, 1990 Montero, 1993 Rx7
Your Bronco Model
Base

saw this today too, do we have any idea what it actually means?
Sponsored