First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Escape, 2000 F150,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks like rail units are taking delivery first. Mines convoy and still waiting shipping built 3/23 . Dealer says they are probably waiting on all of them. They are taking delivery of 6 broncos. I tracked all 6 and they are all awaiting shipping. Original ETA was 4/4 and now pushed back to 4/5-4/11. This is not fun for someone with anxiety lol. Glad to see this build week seeing a lot of deliveries though.
Looks like you’re in the same boat as me. Build date of 3/24, convoy delivery date between 3/31 and 4/6. Just got off of Ford chat and was informed the dates are pushed out to next week due to (pick one): lot congestion, equipment failure or shortage, diversion.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well all, I did take delivery last night. It was a 5-hour negotiation despite being pre-financed.

I promise to share a photo(s) eventually, but I’m not in a celebratory mood. Don’t worry about me, I’ll rebound. Just be prepared for predatory dealer tactics even when they claim there are no mark-ups.

argrin

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tacoma TRD Offroad, KTM 690 E, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well all, I did take delivery last night. It was a 5-hour negotiation despite being pre-financed.

I promise to share a photo(s) eventually, but I’m not in a celebratory mood. Don’t worry about me, I’ll rebound. Just be prepared for predatory dealer tactics even when they claim there are no mark-ups.
So sad that such a joyous time can be ruined by a crappy dealer experience. Glad you got it though.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mandalorian

Black Diamond
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone know how the retail order price protection works when you placed your order after March 19th 2021? Fords website doesn't say if it should apply to the vehicle at the time of purchase or if it is some kind of rebate. Ford chat was not super clear and my dealer didn't seem to know about it either.

Sponsored

FordST

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My bronco has said it was in transit for about a week with no destination on the order app and now says ASN for the second time now wonder what that’s about?

33A891DD-C372-4AEA-A547-17CD58489D53.jpeg

A4429023-9B3F-4377-A77E-FE4C1487E356.jpeg

NasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Naomi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My bronco has said it was in transit for about a week with no destination on the order app and now says ASN for the second time now wonder what that’s about?

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group A4429023-9B3F-4377-A77E-FE4C1487E356

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group A4429023-9B3F-4377-A77E-FE4C1487E356
The app doesn’t track my rail movements. I call the CSX line.

splytsecond

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My convoy shipping details went from —- to ASN again today. I like to pretend that’s progress

RedolentSurge

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That stinks. Willing to share details of what they tried pulling on you?