First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally received my Bronco baby picture. 3/22 blend date. Estimated delivery to dealer is 4/14 - 4/20.
2022 Bronco Big Bend_Velocity Blue_Assembly Line Photo.jpg
I saw a bronco (4 door though) in this color yesterday and it's so beautiful!
Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My window sticker blend date is 3/11 but both the email I received and tracker state it was built 3/25, no photo of her yet, nor does it say it’s been shipped. Tracker and email still state ETA of 4/10-4/16, any insight? I live in Rhode Island
Did you try this URL: https://ordertrack.app/ enter your Order # and the VIN to see the Status. This is a Tracker designed by the B6G Member, if you are not already aware of it.

Try Ford Chat from your Mobile and they could give you more info on the ETA and the Railcar #. Mine has reached the East Brookfield Rail Yard MA on 04/04 and awaiting to be picked up by the Dealer.

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My window sticker blend date is 3/11 but both the email I received and tracker state it was built 3/25, no photo of her yet, nor does it say it’s been shipped. Tracker and email still state ETA of 4/10-4/16, any insight? I live in Rhode Island
On your window sticker, what is the date at the very bottom? Below the margins of the window sticker itself.

sanford

Black Diamond
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Subaru Crosstrek, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally got my BD VB baby picture from @Ford Motor Company ! Only a few weeks behind manufacturing and 4 days past the actual delivery

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group F062A8F0-AA3C-4469-9051-0C33003CE25D

Sponsored

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

V8 Voodoo

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer just emailed. They are working on getting it trucked from the railyard to the dealer. They are really trying for a Thursday delivery. Fingers crossed.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

feeble

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1977 Cobra II Monroe Handler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My baby picture popped today as well!

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group image

Trilifter7

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2022 Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well we got so close last night but had to walk away from our original reservation Bronco from 9/29/20. :( The dealer was constantly playing games and threatened to add a $5k-$10k markup up back in October when we went to reorder as a 2022. We tried switching but they denied it bc the dealer removed the markup and agreed to sell at MSRP. Not trusting them at that point we placed a second order on 11/17 at a different dealer who has been great every step of the way. In January of 2022 we got frustrated from not getting scheduled so we decided to switch our original reservation to a soft top in hopes of getting it sooner and leave the newly placed order as a hard top and maybe get it a year later whenever it would get scheduled. As it turned out both orders got scheduled the next cycle and 2 weeks apart. The first dealer then lowballed our trade in offer on our Jeep and when I told them I will sell it on my own they threatened to add a $5k markup for not trading a vehicle in during an inventory shortage 😝 After agreeing on a trade in price we moved forward and intended to take the original order arriving 2 weeks sooner and just trade it in to the second dealer when time came, but that was not an option as the original dealer wanted us to sign a legal form last night stating we could not sell it for 6 months or we would owe them $10k. It was hard to walk away but we are glad to be done with the games and excited to move on with the new dealer. Here’s the pic of the would have been first Bronco from our original reservation.
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group 5C70C7DD-D79D-4AE2-A73D-5694CAFDC7C8
It’s been fun but I’ll be over in the 4/4 build group now awaiting what we are calling our “Real” Bronco now! Good luck to you all and Enjoy your Broncos!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Burnt350

Base
First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

T-Minus 1 day till my Delivery ETA window starts. I keep checking palsapp expecting an early surprise but it says pending. At least I know it's sitting in the yard lot.

Wish I could get a baby pic, but I never made a reservation. Love seeing all the pics though!!

Last edited:

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

04/07/2022
This is good. That means something happened with your Bronco that day - it was scanned for one reason or another. My Ford trackers did not update to shipped until well after the ship date. I got my email only days ago. But, what happened with me is that the WS updated, and shortly afterward I was able to confirm with Ford Chat that it had a rail car assigned.

Your next step is to find out from Ford chat if a rail car number has been assigned (since you're in R.I., it will be traveling by rail). My hope for you is that the 4/7 date is when it was loaded onto a rail car.

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well we got so close last night but had to walk away from our original reservation Bronco from 9/29/28. :( The dealer was constantly playing games and threatened to add a $5k-$10k markup up back in October when we went to reorder as a 2022. We tried switching but they denied it bc the dealer removed the markup and agreed to sell at MSRP. Not trusting them at that point we placed a second order on 11/17 at a different dealer who has been great every step of the way. In January of 2022 we got frustrated from not getting scheduled so we decided to switch our original reservation to a soft top in hopes of getting it sooner and leave the newly placed order as a hard top and maybe get it a year later whenever it would get scheduled. As it turned out both orders got scheduled the next cycle and 2 weeks apart. The first dealer then lowballed our trade in offer on our Jeep and when I told them I will sell it on my own they threatened to add a $5k markup for not trading a vehicle in during an inventory shortage 😝 After agreeing on a trade in price we moved forward and intended to take the original order arriving 2 weeks sooner and just trade it in to the second dealer when time came, but that was not an option as the original dealer wanted us to sign a legal form last night stating we could not sell it for 6 months or we would owe them $10k. It was hard to walk away but we are glad to be done with the games and excited to move on with the new dealer. Here’s the pic of the would have been first Bronco from our original reservation.
5C70C7DD-D79D-4AE2-A73D-5694CAFDC7C8.jpeg
It’s been fun but I’ll be over in the 4/4 build group now awaiting what we are calling our “Real” Bronco now! Good luck to you all and Enjoy your Broncos!!
I don't think that contract would be enforceable. I'm glad you're done with the headaches and drama (especially as you'd have to go through all the rigamarole of trading in another car and the negotiation that goes into that), but such liquidated damages clauses are generally frowned upon by the Court. Especially here as the dealer would not have suffered any damages.
Sponsored