Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It changes every time the vehicle is scanned.
That is a very good point you have made. I never knew that the Date changes every time the Vehicle is scanned. I wonder the Car should be moving from one place to another in the Railyard:cautious:
Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

T-Minus 1 day till my Delivery ETA window starts. I keep checking palsapp expecting an early surprise :)

Wish I could get a baby pic, but I never made a reservation. Love seeing all the pics though!!
Was your Bronco all the way on the Convoy or from Rail to the Truck?

Burnt350

Base
First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is good. That means something happened with your Bronco that day - it was scanned for one reason or another. My Ford trackers did not update to shipped until well after the ship date. I got my email only days ago. But, what happened with me is that the WS updated, and shortly afterward I was able to confirm with Ford Chat that it had a rail car assigned.

Your next step is to find out from Ford chat if a rail car number has been assigned (since you're in R.I., it will be traveling by rail). My hope for you is that the 4/7 date is when it was loaded onto a rail car.
Good to know, thanks for the info didn’t know that’s what the bottom date was. I’ll give ford chat a try

abs19

Outer Banks
First Name
Ashlee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
hopefully this info isn't repetitive and is helpful to someone - Wednesday my railcar status via the CSX voice system changed to "arrived in Alliance, TX" and today it changed to "delivered to customer" then again to "empty, released by customer". My dealer says they still don't have it and won't know when it's coming till it shows up. But hey... progress is progress. right? sigh.
We must be on the same rail. I have that exact same information

Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Finally my Ford Tracker is now changed from Shipping to Final Preparation. I think that is the reason my WS date changed today when it got scanned. It must be with the Dealer and I might pick it up by this weekend🤞🤞

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford chat stated
“ Thank you for your patience. First,
congratulations on your new 2022 Bronco!
Your order currently shows Awaiting
Shipment-Released-Ford Michigan
Assembly Plant, MI-Status Update ETA
Apr-16-2022.”
Any chance the ETA is accurate? I can’t imagine it makes it from MAP to RI in 4 days

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I purchased my bronco today and the 22.5MY price increase gave them a bunch of trouble. They stuck with it and eventually figured out it is an entirely "different system" than the my21 original reservation price protection. I am very thankful they stuck with it and didn't give me a hard time!

splytsecond

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I purchased my bronco today and the 22.5MY price increase gave them a bunch of trouble. They stuck with it and eventually figured out it is an entirely "different system" than the my21 original reservation price protection. I am very thankful they stuck with it and didn't give me a hard time!
Ford's terrible communication about this process to both customers and dealers has ruined the buying experience. it turns into a he said she said battle

glad you were able to get what we were all promised - congrats on the new bronco!

RiskyB

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

First... congratulations to everyone finally getting their Broncos!
It looks like Ford is finally upping their delivery game.
I have intentionally avoided tracking my order on rail, my delivery window starts tomorrow...fingers crossed!
But what I think funny is this... I don't have a Mach E...
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220412-182002_Samsung Internet

Sponsored

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We must be on the same rail. I have that exact same information
That's a major BNSF yard. My railcar arrived there about 3 hours ago. Which dealer are you two?

BoltUp

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First... congratulations to everyone finally getting their Broncos!
It looks like Ford is finally upping their delivery game.
I have intentionally avoided tracking my order on rail, my delivery window starts tomorrow...fingers crossed!
But what I think funny is this... I don't have a Mach E...
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220412-182002_Samsung Internet
Maybe you are getting the first electric Bronco!!

Theo_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

well we got so close last night but had to walk away from our original reservation Bronco from 9/29/28. :( The dealer was constantly playing games and threatened to add a $5k-$10k markup up back in October when we went to reorder as a 2022. We tried switching but they denied it bc the dealer removed the markup and agreed to sell at MSRP. Not trusting them at that point we placed a second order on 11/17 at a different dealer who has been great every step of the way. In January of 2022 we got frustrated from not getting scheduled so we decided to switch our original reservation to a soft top in hopes of getting it sooner and leave the newly placed order as a hard top and maybe get it a year later whenever it would get scheduled. As it turned out both orders got scheduled the next cycle and 2 weeks apart. The first dealer then lowballed our trade in offer on our Jeep and when I told them I will sell it on my own they threatened to add a $5k markup for not trading a vehicle in during an inventory shortage 😝 After agreeing on a trade in price we moved forward and intended to take the original order arriving 2 weeks sooner and just trade it in to the second dealer when time came, but that was not an option as the original dealer wanted us to sign a legal form last night stating we could not sell it for 6 months or we would owe them $10k. It was hard to walk away but we are glad to be done with the games and excited to move on with the new dealer. Here’s the pic of the would have been first Bronco from our original reservation.
It’s been fun but I’ll be over in the 4/4 build group now awaiting what we are calling our “Real” Bronco now! Good luck to you all and Enjoy your Broncos!!
Holy cow! I am sorry for your experience, but glad y’all trusted your instincts and placed a different order. It’s awesome you don’t have too much longer to wait despite all the hassle. I hope everything goes exceptionally well for y’all after this!

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just got the call from the dealer!!! He claims it’s on site, though all the trackers still read IN TRANSIT.

@Fuzion2Bronco, any luck on your end?
Is your Ford Tracker changed to Final Preparation or is it still in Transit?

abs19

Outer Banks
First Name
Ashlee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's a major BNSF yard. My railcar arrived there about 3 hours ago. Which dealer are you two?
I am Grapevine Ford, I know its huge. I just know it got there today-ford chat. Also, y WS changed
Sponsored