First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How long do they usually sit before shipment? Mines been built (received built email from Ford) for 2 days now and hasnā€™t shipped yet (convoy). The dealer is only 3.5 hours from the factory in Wayne. Iā€™m getting restless lol
Retweet brother. Iā€™m in the same boat
Sponsored

XrayMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Wrangler, 2016 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I waited only 2 lol.
Thatā€™s awesome! I fully expected at least 6 months so I just sorta forgot about it until I got my ā€œScheduled for Productionā€ email. Whereā€™s your dealer at?? They must have good allocations and not enough people using them. Thatā€™s how I imagine Ford figures out who to get to first anyways, Iā€™m sure Iā€™m wrong lol.

Tteape0

Outer Banks
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thatā€™s awesome! I fully expected at least 6 months so I just sorta forgot about it until I got my ā€œScheduled for Productionā€ email. Whereā€™s your dealer at?? They must have good allocations and not enough people using them. Thatā€™s how I imagine Ford figures out who to get to first anyways, Iā€™m sure Iā€™m wrong lol.
I expected 6-12 months and so did the dealer (I know the GM). They messaged me back during the first week of February that I was scheduled and had a VIN (only 1 month after ordering) we were both honestly shocked.

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hadn't expected to get scheduled at all within the next 6 months prior to putting the order in, and when I talked with the salesman while configuring the truck I said that I knew these particular options may delay the build, but given where I live I really wanted the MIC roof, and the advanced transfer case, plus the 2.7L V6, the high package, and the 4.27 rear locker over the 3.73 rear axle ratio open differential that was standard on the Outer Banks.

Even though the dealer said they thought they could initially get something typically in 12-16 weeks on the phone I hadn't expected that to even remotely be possible, let alone getting scheduled in the morning after putting in the order even if it was before the scheduling week for January. Was originally scheduled for 3/21 then 4/4 then 4/11 then back to 3/28 and now being built in the 4/4 week as part of the remainder of the 3/28 week.

Sponsored

Tteape0

Outer Banks
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How are yā€™all tracking rail shipping with CSX btw?

XrayMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Wrangler, 2016 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The time stamp at the bottom of my window sticker keeps changing back and forth from the 31 March (blend date) to 3 April (Build date). This happening to anyone yet?

5.0Maverick

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 maverick.
Your Bronco Model
Base
Had to go to the chat (havenā€™t received any emails due to dealer entering my email incorrectly) but my delivery is set for 5/1. Popped last night. Pizza tracker to built today. Traveling by rail to nj. Blend date 3/31. Letā€™s go boys. Good shit.

OP
OP
niterider006

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My 3/31 Cactus build finally has built status. Wonder what took it so long. Est delivery was bumped up a bit too, now 4/20 - 4/26. Originally chat told me 4/25.

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just saw my build email that apparently came in at 3:50 am this morning. Though I suspect that the delivery window given was based on the original blend date as it would be quite impossible to get delivered by April 4th because it was built on 4/5/2022, but by 4/10/2022 is feasible because the dealership is just a few miles from the plant.

Just need a convoy going there ASAP :cool:

Sponsored

PointBy

Wildtrak
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Pizza Tracker now indicates my Wildtrak has shipped via convoy! 3/29 build date 269/2018.