First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford power stroke
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm a 3.21.22 build week person but like to snoop around the forums ... This means that the rail car is in a position to be unloaded. Once you are unloaded you'll get a RMPY status which means Ramp Yes. Then it just sits and waits for a hauler to grab it and take it to your dealer. Once it hits this status, you can stop tracking via CSX or Norfolk Southern. If you call after its unloaded, you'll get status of the rail car going back out for use. Just keep looking at palsapp, Pizza Tracker, ordertrack.app for updates.

I'm in the waiting for pickup phase. My Delivery ETA timeframe starts tomorrow so I'm not sweating it "that bad"..... Although an early surprise call from the dealership would be nice :)

Little snip it of my Rail Car history.

Sun Apr 10
Actual placement of car: 339pm

Monday Apr 11
RMPY “Ramp=Yes”: 103pm

Tuesday Apr 12
No updates
Today I got the code UNLD. Which I assume means unloaded?

Burnt350

Base
First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Burnt350

Base
First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What's next, RMPY?
Should be next. After unload, it's placed in a bay/ramp area with an assigned number. The haulers use this to know which car's to load for transport to dealer.

Sponsored

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Would be nice if they would just toss me the keys and I'll run it over to the dealer myself at this point. Wishful thinking I know, but it's tough knowing it's very close, and from their website and what I've been told there's at least 3 Broncos including mine plus at least one ranger just waiting for my dealer, but still no news. :unsure:

Torchard

Base
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford power stroke
Your Bronco Model
Base
Should be next. After unload, it's placed in a bay/ramp area with an assigned number. The haulers use this to know which car's to load for transport to dealer.
Thanks for answering my questions!

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
niterider006

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Would be nice if they would just toss me the keys and I'll run it over to the dealer myself at this point. Wishful thinking I know, but it's tough knowing it's very close, and from their website and what I've been told there's at least 3 Broncos including mine plus at least one ranger just waiting for my dealer, but still no news. :unsure:
I have heard of dealers going straight to the rail yard instead of waiting for a convoy to delivery to the dealership. I wonder if your dealer might be able to do the same thing. It's going above and beyond for a customer which not many dealers would do that these days, but you could try asking?

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have heard of dealers going straight to the rail yard instead of waiting for a convoy to delivery to the dealership. I wonder if your dealer might be able to do the same thing. It's going above and beyond for a customer which not many dealers would do that these days, but you could try asking?
I can ask but I suspect it will go nowhere since they estimated 2-3 weeks even though from the stock orders on the website for Rangers or Broncos some had been delivered in only a day after gate release based on the pizza tracker.

Sponsored

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have no idea what's going on with my damn rail car. TTGX710987

Michigan > Walbridge, OH > Cincinnati, OH > Louisville, KY > Cincinnati, OH and now no status available. Was supposed to be delivered in Indiana on the 12th.

Tempyy

Outer Banks
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm a 3.21.22 build week person but like to snoop around the forums ... This means that the rail car is in a position to be unloaded. Once you are unloaded you'll get a RMPY status which means Ramp Yes. Then it just sits and waits for a hauler to grab it and take it to your dealer. Once it hits this status, you can stop tracking via CSX or Norfolk Southern. If you call after its unloaded, you'll get status of the rail car going back out for use. Just keep looking at palsapp, Pizza Tracker, ordertrack.app for updates.

I'm in the waiting for pickup phase. My Delivery ETA timeframe starts tomorrow so I'm not sweating it "that bad"..... Although an early surprise call from the dealership would be nice :)

Little snip it of my Rail Car history.

Sun Apr 10
Actual placement of car: 339pm

Monday Apr 11
RMPY “Ramp=Yes”: 103pm

Tuesday Apr 12
No updates
if mine got to the rail yard to be convoy’d the rest of the way, i cant track that on palsapp right? it would have to be convoy from the factory with that truck information?

Torchard

Base
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford power stroke
Your Bronco Model
Base
This thread seems to be the most active and y’all are “my people”. What can I replace these odd plastic pieces with?

Ford Bronco đź›  3/28/22 Build Week Group A22332A9-BFC5-48F7-8288-E5E557C9A909