Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still awaiting shipment, ASN status, delivery date has been pushed back to 4/29. The only encouraging part is after seeing "others being tracked with the same status" count increase to about 44, it has been dropping by a few each day lately and now is at 31.
Sponsored

chadlyt

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4runner 82' Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The wait continues. One week after being unloaded off the train…still showing paired. This may be the worst part knowing it’s so close yet still need to travel 65 miles by convoy….

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That is not true. If they read the Retail Order Protection guidelines provided to dealers it only references and goes off the name on the DORA for the 22MY pricing. It has literally been the same guidelines and practice for well over 10 years now. For 21 price protection it goes off the reservation holder name(because this price protection is in the form of a private rebate offer to that customer). They just flat out lied to you to pocket an extra $2000.
I PMd with 3 different guys on here who Work at dealerships (all who I have creeped on for a bit, and seem knowledgeable and honest) and they said the same thing as my dealer, it follows the name on the reservation ID. But it doesn’t matter now. In other news…what do you think of these badges I just put on, I can’t decide if I like them..

51667882-3AB9-467D-B736-F3CBCC2C1D3B.jpeg

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I PMd with 3 different guys on here who Work at dealerships (all who I have creeped on for a bit, and seem knowledgeable and honest) and they said the same thing as my dealer, it follows the name on the reservation ID. But it doesn’t matter now. In other news…what do you think of these badges I just put on, I can’t decide if I like them..

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/28/22 Build Week Group 51667882-3AB9-467D-B736-F3CBCC2C1D3B
It's different, looks more like the 80s style font. Personally I think the script badges look nicer than the squared off font on the later model Bronco. Though I know it seems like a lot of them online at least seem to have those.

Shenk1007

Big Bend
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/28/22 Build Week Group 51667882-3AB9-467D-B736-F3CBCC2C1D3B
I think it looks great!

Sponsored

Shenk1007

Big Bend
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Still awaiting shipment, ASN status, delivery date has been pushed back to 4/29. The only encouraging part is after seeing "others being tracked with the same status" count increase to about 44, it has been dropping by a few each day lately and now is at 31.
Same. My "other vehicle" stats went down about 13 in the last 12 hours, which is great. Just hoping to be one of those soon!!

Chris Powers

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What does “paired” mean on my vehicles shipping status? My Bronco has shipped and they’re giving me delivery dates of 4/15 to 4/22, but it still says “paired”. ???

Torchard

Base
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford power stroke
Your Bronco Model
Base
What does “paired” mean on my vehicles shipping status? My Bronco has shipped and they’re giving me delivery dates of 4/15 to 4/22, but it still says “paired”. ???
It’s been paired with a semi for convoy. Next status will be dispatched meaning it’s on the way to your dealer.

Tteape0

Outer Banks
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
6 days sitting at Blue Island once it hits 9PM tonight…starting to get a little annoyed

Sponsored

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
8 days? Man, I'm going on 5 right now! At least it's somewhat normal because I was getting worried!
Mine took a trip from Michigan through a couple stops in Ohio, down to Kentucky, then back to north Ohio before going to IHB in Chicago

jonesy96

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine took a trip from Michigan through a couple stops in Ohio, down to Kentucky, then back to north Ohio before going to IHB in Chicago
Mine went from the plant straight to Chicago and then arrived in Blue Island on the 10th and I've been there since. ETA has stayed the same according to Ford of 4/25 - 5/1 so we will we see.

FoMoCoBRNCO

Badlands
First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Subaru Impreza WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands