First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Wildtrak Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got my photo of my bronco coming off the assembly line. a week after it was shipped..

BroncoPhoto.jpg

Sponsored

Shenk1007

Big Bend
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got my baby picture too…A week and a half after picking it up lol. She was built almost 3 weeks ago today
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/28/22 Build Week Group image
Looking great! I will live vicariously through your pic. Mine is a 4 door with soft top, but otherwise the same! Do you plan on putting more aggressive tires on? I am kinda regretting not getting the sas pkg. I didn't because I was told that it would take longer to build, but looks like people that placed orders after me got theirs. Just curious what your thoughts are and how you feel about the stock ones.

Tteape0

Outer Banks
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Day 14 of my Bronco sitting at Blue Island 😭😭😭

diamonddude97

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looking great! I will live vicariously through your pic. Mine is a 4 door with soft top, but otherwise the same! Do you plan on putting more aggressive tires on? I am kinda regretting not getting the sas pkg. I didn't because I was told that it would take longer to build, but looks like people that placed orders after me got theirs. Just curious what your thoughts are and how you feel about the stock ones.
Yeah I definitely wanna put more aggressive tires on it once I have the money lol. What that means I’m not sure yet. This is the first car I’ll ever be modifying so I’m unfamiliar with everything. I also wanna eventually get the badlands grill cause that one looks so much better in my opinion

diamonddude97

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For other Big Bend (and outer banks technically) owners reference I’m starting a project to develop my own raptor lights. I don’t like how the ones available look with our grill style. I’m an electrical engineer so the lighting circuit is the easy part and I’m working with ME and designer friends of mine to get something mocked up. My idea would be something to center the lights in the middle of the larger grill opening while still allowing air to flow. Taking some measurements this weekend, but once the design gets moving some other field testers couldn’t hurt 😉

Sponsored

Shenk1007

Big Bend
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah I definitely wanna put more aggressive tires on it once I have the money lol. What that means I’m not sure yet. This is the first car I’ll ever be modifying so I’m unfamiliar with everything. I also wanna eventually get the badlands grill cause that one looks so much better in my opinion
Right their with you! I tried to see if my dealer would give me credit for the stock tires and I could choose more aggressive ones that rolled into my financing, but they won't. Bummer! So, guess I will also be waiting because I can't justify the cost. We are currently building a cabin, so have to pick and choose!

crazynova

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Love the video above. Also, on Ford's website https://www.ford.com/support/how-tos/owner-resources/bronco/bronco-order-holder-frequently-asked-questions/#What are the new 2022 MY MSRP price protection amounts for customers who placed an order prior to March 19, 2021?, it clearly says:
How does the Bronco Price Protection program work?
If you ordered or reserved a Bronco prior to March 19, 2021, you will qualify for the price protection amount of a similarly equipped vehicle, based on the selected series and door configuration you reserved or ordered on or before October 1, 2021. This pricing adjustment will take place at the time of delivery through your dealer. As a reminder, the final selling price is based on the buyer’s agreement with your selected dealer. In order for you to receive this price protection, your dealer will need to search for and apply the certificate at the time you take delivery of your Bronco. You will not receive an email with the discount certificate. Final transaction details, including price, are between you and the dealer.

"Refunding" the price protections, or calling them a "rebate" is wrong. For many of us, it's around $2,000. We are paying sales tax and interest on the amount we pay when we take delivery. We can reduce the interest by immediately applying the "refund" to the loan, but you will not get the sales tax back. In my case, $2,975 x 7.5% = $223 in sales tax I will not get back. That's like, 2 tanks of gas!
Yeah our sales tax is 8.3% so it’s not insignificant.

N7Luna

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 14 of my Bronco sitting at Blue Island 😭😭😭
Do you have a rail car number?

Ford Chat kept telling me my bronco was at Blue Island up until the 18th.

In reality it arrived at its final destination of Richmond, CA on the 15th

JAB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone else in here have their vehicle status as "On Hold"? I'm curious as to how many others who haven't gotten their broncos yet have the same status.

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/28/22 Build Week Group image
Mine is sitting in a railyard in SC, and in the shipping window it said absolutely nothing the whole time. So i would not put too much weight on the Ordertracker.

Your best bet is to get on Ford chat and give them your vin and see what they say. Thier the ones that told me mine had shipped. I got the rail car number and the time it shipped. It shipped on the 7th of April and arrived in SC on the 16th.

Jawebb91

Big Bend
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Most recent update from Ford chat was a little disheartening, not gonna lie! Oh well, guess it’ll be here when it’ll be here. 🥴
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/28/22 Build Week Group 3387FE36-3B39-43D3-AC93-69A5C65B53F2
Sponsored

Reactions: JAB