Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU, 2022 Cyber Orange 4Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  3/28/22 Build Week Group 6D4C1612-D979-486F-8FCF-6AAAC03D5381

Took delivery today, on the only rainy day in Vegas in months.
Wonder if you were on the same train and the rail car was just left behind! Congrats though!

crazynova

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wonder if you were on the same train and the rail car was just left behind! Congrats though!
It arrived at the dealer on Wednesday, just took a day to work out the price protection.

tbor

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future 2022 4 door Big Bend Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine arrived today and I'm blown away. I was driving a 2021 Wrangler for the last year and LOVED it. It was a 2 door with 33's and so much fun. The only thing that I'm missing with the bronco is the tight turning radius and that's a 2 door vs 4 door thing. This bronco is refined and full of comfort and it has power windows lol! Great buying experience with the guys over at Rapids Ford in Wisconsin Rapids. No issues, price matched the warranties offered here and the finance manager's bronco arrived on the same truck as mine haha.

20220422_155005.jpg

20220422_155014.jpg

20220422_155316.jpg

Sponsored

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Train finally delivered my Bronco to San Antonio! Now I wait who knows how long for a truck to bring it the last hour and a half here

Swabodda

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex, Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Train finally delivered my Bronco to San Antonio! Now I wait who knows how long for a truck to bring it the last hour and a half here
We're on day 9 of waiting at the railyard. It's only about 45 minutes from the dealership. This last little bit of waiting is torturous.

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We're on day 9 of waiting at the railyard. It's only about 45 minutes from the dealership. This last little bit of waiting is torturous.
Oh god I hope thatโ€™s not the case. Especially because I canโ€™t track anything at this point

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I contacted my salesman asking about how long its been to get from rail yard to the dealer...

he told me that Ford still shows it in Illinois. Is this common? I've tracked the rail car they gave me with both UP and CSX all the way from MI to Texas, so unless they gave me the wrong rail car I'm confused. If they gave me the wrong rail car, I might just go off the deep end.

N7Luna

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I contacted my salesman asking about how long its been to get from rail yard to the dealer...

he told me that Ford still shows it in Illinois. Is this common? I've tracked the rail car they gave me with both UP and CSX all the way from MI to Texas, so unless they gave me the wrong rail car I'm confused. If they gave me the wrong rail car, I might just go off the deep end.
The salesman is most likely wrong.

Sponsored

BLBronco133

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Focus ST, 98 GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  3/28/22 Build Week Group 415A2D19-44B7-43F6-B329-D0F75A0971E1

Pro tip, be careful with the pull tab in the trunk because it is only secured by two small plastic clips. Definitely wouldnโ€™t try to open it with anything on top. Mine just came off into my hand.

Dealer covered it but had to order the whole trunk floor $600. Going to try and 3D print a replacement in the meantime.

Keerplunk

Big Bend
First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU, 2022 Cyber Orange 4Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just tracked it again, car is empty now. So my guess is that they were just slow to update.
My Car showed up as empty a few days ago, Ford Chat said the Dealer will have the Bronco on the 28th but it was unloaded on the 20th! I just checked the window sticker and the changed to todays date if that means anything. Maybe they scanned it and are picking it up today!