First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My modules showed up now as well!!! Holy moly!

Pizza tracker still shows “in production”.
Sponsored

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

My modules popped around 10:30pm yesterday. Still in production. Others at the beginning of the list had there tracker move to built. Making me nervous.

Bronco Hank

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My modules popped around 10:30pm yesterday. Still in production. Others at the beginning of the list had there tracker move to built. Making me nervous.
I wonder if it has to do with mine being a Wildtrak. I think they have to take it to a different shop to apply the hood/body side graphics. My understanding is that it won’t be marked as built on the tracker until accessories/graphics are applied. But I may be wrong? 🤷🏻‍♂️
What trim is your build and did you add any accessories?

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The pizza tracker isn't consistent, as we all know, but it seems like it was about a 24-hour transition from mods popping to "built" status for those who got that status this morning. People from last week sometimes took 3-4 days to get "built" or never got it--and then called their dealers and found out that they could see an estimated delivery time in a week or two. I'm sure we'll have similar situations. Not sure if that makes you feel better--but I wouldn't freak out (yet). I'm only 10 hours behind you...so I hope you fall in line!

Sponsored

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wonder if it has to do with mine being a Wildtrak. I think they have to take it to a different shop to apply the hood/body side graphics. My understanding is that it won’t be marked as built on the tracker until accessories/graphics are applied. But I may be wrong? 🤷🏻‍♂️
I’m a Wildtrak. Added side steps, brush bar. But mods popped today. So think we have a way to go yet. I saw some frustration with the 2/28 week group and I don’t even wanna think about what some of them are seeing.

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's true. Accessories, tow, graphics could all delay things a bit. Also, we know some get picked for QC, which I guess is a necessary evil. I'm on day 601 since my reservation, so I'm hoping Ford will have mercy on me.

IThinkFreely

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3 & X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those showing "BUILT" does this link show the same? https://ordertrack.app/
I just in inputted my details. I was pushed to build week 3/7 from 2/14 a few weeks ago.

Now I have a window sticker showing up and shipping freight ID...but noted as pending.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a EG, BL, 2.7, 4 door, SAS. No other accessories. I dropped the tow and got scheduled a couple days later.

The pizza tracker isn't consistent, as we all know, but it seems like it was about a 24-hour transition from mods popping to "built" status for those who got that status this morning. People from last week sometimes took 3-4 days to get "built" or never got it--and then called their dealers and found out that they could see an estimated delivery time in a week or two. I'm sure we'll have similar situations. Not sure if that makes you feel better--but I wouldn't freak out (yet). I'm only 10 hours behind you...so I hope you fall in line!
That does make me feel a bit better. Wish Ford would stop playing with us all on this. Tracking system is janky as hell.

I just in inputted my details. I was pushed to build week 3/7 from 2/14 a few weeks ago.

Now I have a window sticker showing up and shipping freight ID...but noted as pending.
What's your blend date on your sticker? I'm not seeing you in the spreadsheet.

IThinkFreely

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3 & X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a EG, BL, 2.7, 4 door, SAS. No other accessories. I dropped the tow and got scheduled a couple days later.

That does make me feel a bit better. Wish Ford would stop playing with us all on this. Tracking system is janky as hell.

What's your blend date on your sticker? I'm not seeing you in the spreadsheet.
320220309 I guess is it? What's the blend date mean? Total rookie here.

Sponsored

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So… I am NOT a 3/7 Production Week:cautious:
I was a 3/7 Scheduled for Production.:poop:

Apparently, I’m a 3/24 Build Date… whatever synonym soup that’s supposed to mean. Either way, thanks for the great information, but I’m even later than originally believed mostly because of verbiage. -_-‘

best of luck!

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
320220309 I guess is it? What's the blend date mean? Total rookie here.
So the last 6 numbers is your blend/build date. 2022/03/09. So you're scheduled for tomorrow.

If you haven't add yourself to this list and I'll get you sorted to the proper spot. Make sure to add your place in line and your rotation number which is the 4 digit number to the right of your blend date.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iGZtjBQzjuAGmiTkLBJrmKOhhURLh1rYs2BwFOOM_Wc/edit?usp=sharing

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since Ford no longer seems to use real-time email communications, I wonder if the google spreadsheet would be more useful with a column that says "Built Confirmation" instead of "Built email"? I saw several people post in this three that the pizza tracker updated to a "Built" status, but there's no way to quantify that with the current google spreadsheet. Curious to know how many are actually "built" at this point...

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Since Ford no longer seems to use real-time email communications, I wonder if the google spreadsheet would be more useful with a column that says "Built Confirmation" instead of "Built email"? I saw several people post in this three that the pizza tracker updated to a "Built" status, but there's no way to quantify that with the current google spreadsheet. Curious to know how many are actually "built" at this point...
I think we’ll all interpret that column for whatever “built” confirmation we see in either way.

22luxobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I’m still having trouble but how do you see your modules? I tried the link but the file doesn’t show me anything but a blank document. Any help appreciated thank you!
Sponsored