Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I am kinda over the whole thing too. Was told it would be out of production by 3/20. That came and went. The Bronco for us was a frivolous 3rd car purchase for the summer but I have half a mind to make it the dealer's problem if and when it arrives. I saw a sweet 2 door 97 Defender in Monza Red for sale at a local dealer the other day...turned my head I can tell you.
Ford chat says that it's still in production or are you looking at trackers?
Sponsored

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I am kinda over the whole thing too. Was told it would be out of production by 3/20. That came and went. The Bronco for us was a frivolous 3rd car purchase for the summer but I have half a mind to make it the dealer's problem if and when it arrives. I saw a sweet 2 door 97 Defender in Monza Red for sale at a local dealer the other day...turned my head I can tell you.
Honestly, if the vehicle isn't a necessity for you I'd just stop worrying about it. Then if you still feel the same way once it arrives you can buy it and flip it for a profit. Trust me, it won't be a problem for your dealer. They'll happily slap a $5-20k ADM on there and let it sit for the inevitably short amount of time it will take some idiot with more money than sense to buy it.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hit up Ford Chat this morning and was told an ETA of 3/24 which is the last day in the range on my tracker. It was already pushed once so we'll see...

IThinkFreely

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3 & X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford chat says that it's still in production or are you looking at trackers?
Trackers haven't budged since 3/9 in production. Similar builds on later blend dates have shipped/delivered.

IThinkFreely

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3 & X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly, if the vehicle isn't a necessity for you I'd just stop worrying about it. Then if you still feel the same way once it arrives you can buy it and flip it for a profit. Trust me, it won't be a problem for your dealer. They'll happily slap a $5-20k ADM on there and let it sit for the inevitably short amount of time it will take some idiot with more money than sense to buy it.
I hear you. Def glad I wasn't 'waiting' for this one. I can tell you my dealer has had a BL and 2 OBX units sitting in the lot for the past couple of months and they haven't moved. They aimed a bit high with mark up I think.

Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trackers haven't budged since 3/9 in production. Similar builds on later blend dates have shipped/delivered.
Yep. We’re waiting on parts. Parts that are getting installed on builds after us while we sit and wait. Just like ice mountain broncos are waiting on modules while hundreds of other broncos are being produced on the lines everyday. Don’t get me wrong- I’m very happy for those getting theirs shipped and delivered. But seeing build dates a week and more after mine getting built shipped while mine sits? It’s pissing me off big time right now.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hear you. Def glad I wasn't 'waiting' for this one. I can tell you my dealer has had a BL and 2 OBX units sitting in the lot for the past couple of months and they haven't moved. They aimed a bit high with mark up I think.
Yeah. They don't seem to really care either. Might draw people in to look at least.

Dealer I bought my truck at has a C8 Corvette that's been there for at least 6 months. $120k from a $75k msrp.

MoonKing

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I finally have movement!!! In production for over 2 weeks. Blend date of 3/7. Finally this morning pizza tracker and backdoor link say 'built'. Order tracker says awaiting shipment. Backdoor link gives me an estimated delivery of 4/6-4/12. I was as frustrated as some of you, so I hope this gives you some hope!

Drake

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see, if you've not tried Ford chat, try it. I was in the same situation until a couple of days ago, and one tracker changed, the other two still saying in production. Chat told me an EDD last week, and yesterday my rail car and location, yet the trackers seem to be stuck.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs