Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The bottom of my window sticker said 3/13/22 last I checked and now it is saying 3/22/22. Have we found out if that actually means something or not? Don’t want to get my hopes up 😅
Mine updated on the day it was built and on the day it was shipped, so it could mean that but don't hold me to it!
Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My window sticker has changed 3 times and is still in production. Since 3/9.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@LAN02 Looks like myself and some other MD convoy people have shipped, how are you looking?
It annoys me that this truck is gonna roll down rt. 79 near Pittsburgh and they couldn't bother to just toss mine and latetothegame's broncos. But congrats to you guys!

heather775

Wildtrak
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy suburban
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The train with my Bronco on it will pass within about a 1/2 mile of my house within the next 24-48 hours. Hopefully it will be during daylight hours so I can take my son and do some trainspotting. In thinking of this I did some googling and sure enough, I found a website that has pictures of pretty much every train rail car in existence and was able to find the exact rail car my Bronco is in. Now I won't have to check the number on every car on the train, just the ones that look like mine. Thought I'd share in case anyone else wants to look for theirs:

Rolling Stock Category: Vehicular Flat
How do you know what railcar you are on? I called Union Pacific and was given a "Chassis number" of FVXZ160576 but I have no idea what any of that means. :/

Yurrty

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It annoys me that this truck is gonna roll down rt. 79 near Pittsburgh and they couldn't bother to just toss mine and latetothegame's broncos. But congrats to you guys!
As a Ravens fan, I would like my Bronco to spend as little time near that city as possible so I'm fine with this :LOL: I kid I kid, hoping you get yours ASAP!

Sponsored

SkunkApe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Completed on 3/18 - "shipped" according to the tracker - expected 4/2 to 4/5.
Posted this b/c I never found an exact match to drool over while I waited - thought somebody else might have the same build pending and would appreciate it.
Badlands/Sas/2 door/no roof rack/mod bumper/EG/mid/2.7/auto
2nd day res at 7am EST.
Already have the FL plate "SKNK APE" (Skunk ape = Florida sasquatch).

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/7/22 Build Week Skunk Ape first photo

JAR-LV

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX 460, Land Rover Defender
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this lux? Tow? Curious- this is my build as well. I’m lux, no tow, modules popped 3/9 which was my build date. Yet I’m still in production.
Badlands 2.3 manual, Sasquatch, lux, and tow package, my only compromise was the soft top roof

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a Ravens fan, I would like my Bronco to spend as little time near that city as possible so I'm fine with this :LOL: I kid I kid, hoping you get yours ASAP!
Heh. As more of a hockey fan that doesn't bother me. As far as I know the Steelers haven't been that great and with Ben retiring who knows what's gonna be up next season.

scojosmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 / bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mine went into prod 3/7. built "3/15" and no picture for me.....lovely

Sponsored

broncoli

Badlands
First Name
Dylan & Avery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sprinter van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went in to production on 3/7 and no change on the pizza tracker since then. :( whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

jgmason75

Outer Banks
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How do you know what railcar you are on? I called Union Pacific and was given a "Chassis number" of FVXZ160576 but I have no idea what any of that means. :/
You must be in a container on a trailer that is on a railcar:

http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=4986845

The FVXZ seems to be the trailer that the container is on. I went ahead and called UP and it said that trailing is on chassis: CMAU 621048

That is your railcar info that you can use to trace by calling the railroad number here:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

jgmason75

Outer Banks
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The FVXZ seems to be the trailer that the container is on. I went ahead and called UP and it said that trailing is on chassis: CMAU 621048

That is your railcar info that you can use to trace by calling the railroad number here:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/
Actually, CMAU may be the container number, so ignore the part about it being the rail car number.

heather775

Wildtrak
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy suburban
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Do you know what CMAU 621048 means though? I can't seem to get any updates except that it stopped in Illinois on 3/20

jgmason75

Outer Banks
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you know what CMAU 621048 means though? I can't seem to get any updates except that it stopped in Illinois on 3/20
It says it is in the Global 4 railyard of Union Pacific, which is just outside of Chicago. I'm pretty sure that's where it switches from CSX to Union Pacific, so they have have unloaded it from a rail car to put it onto another one. I'm pretty sure that the CMAU 621048 is the container number.
Sponsored