Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same here. Very happy for those getting theirs! At the same time, totally pissed off I’m 3/9 and still in production while seeing the same build going out the door.
I mostly am posting to give hope that awesome fun times are in the not too distant future for everyone in this build week! I know it sucks donkey 🥜 not having any idea how near or how far you may be, and corporations are in it for the profit, but generally I’d like to think that everyone from this build week will have their dream rig before summer is even half over at worst. That would suck but still would be awesome to peek out the window and see the thing you dreamed about for multiple years waiting there for tomorrows ride in the summer sun.
Sponsored

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Bronco made it to Twin Oaks PA (shipping to NJ) on 3/11. Status just flipped to Delay - Plant hold. Any clue what that status means?
Did you ever figure out what this means? Mine is doing the same plant hold thing after getting off rail and waiting on truck.

Drake

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Order tracker app updated me to in transit. 3/9 blend with a 3/21 built date. I have no idea what the hold up was but it may be a good sign for you guys who are stuck like I was.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bad news, got updated tonight to estimated delivery to 3/29/2022 - 4/4/2022, 2nd time I've been bumped this week.
What? Mine still says 3/18-3/24. No way they shouldn't be in the same truck we're like 30 minutes from each other.

Edit: Damnit... as 1:30am mine says 3/29-4/4...

Last edited:

Sponsored

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soul crushing Camry now cancled out by Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My estimated dates changed last from 3/20-3/24 to 3/24-3/29. Woke up this morning and saw this!!! I’m literally going to troll my dealers lot right now.

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/7/22 Build Week 7AD24B64-659A-4AC1-B038-B5859DBEEE03

drock0006

Black Diamond
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Trying to remain patient.. meanwhile someone at my dealer @mcashin1 had his bronco delivered yesterday and he had the same build date as me.. and my tracker went from est delivery this week to next week.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Meanwhile, today makes two weeks in production. WTF Ford.

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trying to remain patient.. meanwhile someone at my dealer @mcashin1 had his bronco delivered yesterday and he had the same build date as me.. and my tracker went from est delivery this week to next week.
Inexplicable that we wouldn’t be on the same truck. Hang in there. It’s coming.

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is the date on the very bottom of your WS? Mine is 3/18. Rumor has is the date changes when scanned. Scanned when shipped. Hope this is true.
Mine has changed back and forth three times in as many days and my build date was yesterday so I don't think that is the case, but obviously I don't know.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And that date at the bottom of the ws just changed on me again in the past half an hour from 3/16 to today 3/23. Wish that meant it was scanned and done, but again, it has changed on me now 4 times in less than 5 days so can't mean that.

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And that date at the bottom of the ws just changed on me again in the past half an hour from 3/16 to today 3/23. Wish that meant it was scanned and done, but again, it has changed on me now 4 times in less than 5 days so can't mean that.
I don't think it makes much, unfortunately. It just updates occasionally. You'll be popping mods here soon!

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think it makes much, unfortunately. It just updates occasionally. You'll be popping mods here soon!
I know it brother. Not worried about it.