Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Would someone be able to check palsapp with my vin. I can never seem to figure it out on my Mac

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

MoonKing

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Where at in TX? I’m awaiting mine to Brownfield. Tried Ford Chat- can’t give me a rail car # and my dealer says they don’t have access to the rail car number… so I’m just sitting in limbo with a delivery date from 3/25-4/1.
Just outside of Austin

Sponsored

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Losing interest as well. My Bronco was built on 3/9/22. Been stuck in waiting on shipment without an update, even though it says it can take a couple of days to a week. Ford being Ford

drock0006

Black Diamond
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Losing interest as well. My Bronco was built on 3/9/22. Been stuck in waiting on shipment without an update, even though it says it can take a couple of days to a week. Ford being Ford
I chatted with ford bc I am in the same boat and they stated it has been delayed to “yard congestion, delivery vehicle failure, or (something else that I can’t remember)”

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I chatted with ford bc I am in the same boat and they stated it has been delayed to “yard congestion, delivery vehicle failure, or (something else that I can’t remember)”
I can’t even get to that point. Mine is still stuck in production with no release for shipping. I was not a ford fan before this and they’re making me even less if one. Seriously considering moving on to something else. Do I really want something built by these idiots?

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Trucker shortage probably. And they take the jobs that are either the most lucrative or gets them home same day or something that allows them to pick up a load for the way back too.

Sponsored

drock0006

Black Diamond
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Trucker shortage probably. And they take the jobs that are either the most lucrative or gets them home same day or something that allows them to pick up a load for the way back too.
One would think, but someone with the same build date as me and same dealer as me had his bronco delivered already. Shouldn’t have they been on the same truck?

sapper726

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just finished chatting with Ford and all they can tell me that it's shipped and that it has arrived at junction point with Union Pacific. Not sure what that means, google wasn't helpful. I'm assuming it's in a rail car somewhere but no rail car number was available. Was told expected delivery date was 3/28-4/3, same info as I got from the backdoor link.
FYI as you may be in a similar boat as me. Chatted with Ford twice yesterday and they told me they couldn't give me the railcar number. Today, I chatted with Mary (I believe others have said she was helpful to them) and she explained that they couldn't give a railcar number because it was not currently showing a railcar number for them, only that it arrived at Junction Point (Indiana Harbor Belt Rr Co), which is Southeast of Chicago according to my research.

So, I assumed that it was potentially moving from one train to another (or something of that nature). I asked her and she said she didn't want to speculate and provide me misinformation.

She did however say to check back periodically as it could be updated with additional information at a later time.

So I am just assuming that it is there and waiting next steps and will check back next week. I am going to give my self a break over the weekend of trying to track and calculate when it will arrive.

puckett_jw

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 F250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OK, so after sitting in the rail yard for over a week, the destination got filled in & sat in that state for about 2 more days. Today the status went from "pending" to "Dispatched on Mar 25 2022", so I assume that means that it has left the railyard & will be at the dealer today. Crazy how long the shipping is taking, but getting closer.

puckett_jw

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 F250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The dealer just confirmed that it is on the truck & on the road. They are the 4th stop, so he said that he will call me when the truck gets there today.

SIXMIL

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes C350 coupe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Spoke to my dealer yesterday. He said it is common for the only information to be that it made the junction point, and then Boom the vehicle shows up at it's destination without any tracking.
Sponsored